• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
Dude u know that u should have posted documents on how to evolve pokes that need to be traded. Like how do u evolve Electabuzz to Electivire?

I'm not sure that Electivire is in this hack, but most Pokemon that evolve by trade evolve somewhere between 45-65 that I've noticed.

Also, when chasing the grunt around when Uranium sends you to find the key, can the grunt go inside? I've ran around, flew around, and surfed around, and looked in caves, and can't find him a third time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
is there a way to get leafeon? I assumed a leaf stone but it doesn't work. Some trainer said she evolved her eevee with a sunstone and that doesn't work with me to get espeon.

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Thats what I have been doing, and everytime I get that message. And thanks, an already patched version would help a lot.

Use tsukuyomi > "Apply patch to existing file" > Top section select the USP patch > Bottom section select Clean Emerald Rom > Click Apply patch.

It can take a minute to patch. If that doesn't work then If 1158 doesn't mind I'll send you the a pre-patched zip.

lol glad to see I'm not the only person that tsukuyomi doesn't like. I also tried at least a dozen times & it still fails.

& @ xxbamxx can u also pm me the link as well.

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
I just downloaded this, but when I click on it, I get a message that says "erase flash NOR" or something like that. does anyone know what that means? I'm using a TTDS if that helps.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I'm not sure that Electivire is in this hack, but most Pokemon that evolve by trade evolve somewhere between 45-65 that I've noticed.

Also, when chasing the grunt around when Uranium sends you to find the key, can the grunt go inside? I've ran around, flew around, and surfed around, and looked in caves, and can't find him a third time.

The grunt can be found in a route of sea the third time,and this route is always be ignored or regarded as a road of ground so it's not easy to find him the third time.

Also,I fixed the bug in High Edge Falls,Greenland Cave and Pinearoma Villa Furniture Shop(Added a TM43 seller and expanded the shop.)

digimonqueen

Draco Malfoy's Girlfriend
Years
Once again, can anyone help me? i really want to play this, yet I can't. I patched it with a clean Emerald Rom, but it still doesn't work on my TTDS with Wood RPG. HELP!

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
1158 can you tell me what should I do ? I can't go to gym in bronze port

If you're trying to get the 8th badge,better not try to get into the gym in Bronze Port,that one was closed already...Now,head to Flora Island and try to challenge the gym there.

I just downloaded this, but when I click on it, I get a message that says "erase flash NOR" or something like that. does anyone know what that means? I'm using a TTDS if that helps.

I'm terribly sorry,I don't know why...Maybe you need to adjust the flash settings into Flash 128K.

Korzone

The Zone
Years
I would appreciate it if the question I listed in my previous post could be answered. I want to know if I have finished the game or not.

Years
1) Is there anything to do after clearing the Central Area?

2) Is there a location for catching Suicune?

3) For me at least, the Deoxys and Reshiram/Zekrom events aren't triggering. Is there a way to fix this?

4) Is there a way to go up the stairs at Prof.Ivan's lab?

5) I think there might be certain tm's missing or missed by me such as earthquake, flamethrower, psychic ect. Are there locations for these?

I can't answer everything but I'll answer what I can, I don't believe you can catch Suicune seeing as Uranium caught it. The Deoxys event isn't triggering for me either but Reshiram can be found at the top of Jade Volcano after a Team Mirage event, can't remember which one. And Flamethrower is somewhere around Grey Island the others I'm not sure about.

Two final bugs I've found. In the first picture, when you click on the 'item/ball' it causes game to freeze. Second picture, the ball seems to be surrounded by these 'invisible' walls I've mentioned before, these are both near the beginning of Granite Cayon

Alas, @1158 would it be possible to say all the legendary Pokemon in this hack, and give an elaboration on Deoxys..."'User' picked up METEORITES' Deoxys: "... ..." and the ball disappears, no meteorites in my items, can't find Deoxys.

Last edited by a moderator:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Hack seems intense. Thanks now I got something to play before I start studying for midterms. I'll be sure to post any bugs I find *that aren't posted*

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I can't answer everything but I'll answer what I can, I don't believe you can catch Suicune seeing as Uranium caught it. The Deoxys event isn't triggering for me either but Reshiram can be found at the top of Jade Volcano after a Team Mirage event, can't remember which one. And Flamethrower is somewhere around Grey Island the others I'm not sure about.

Two final bugs I've found. In the first picture, when you click on the 'item/ball' it causes game to freeze. Second picture, the ball seems to be surrounded by these 'invisible' walls I've mentioned before, these are both near the beginning of Granite Cayon

Alas, @1158 would it be possible to say all the legendary Pokemon in this hack, and give an elaboration on Deoxys..."'User' picked up METEORITES' Deoxys: "... ..." and the ball disappears, no meteorites in my items, can't find Deoxys.

Thanks for reporting,I've fixed it just now and released the fixed version,as for how to find Deoxys,if you met it in Holy Karst Cave,now go to High Path,get into a small cave called "Mystery Cave",and you can meet and battle Deoxys inside.

Years
Mysterious Locations

Thanks for reporting,I've fixed it just now and released the fixed version,as for how to find Deoxys,if you met it in Holy Karst Cave,now go to High Path,get into a small cave called "Mystery Cave",and you can meet and battle Deoxys inside.

Thank you, I would have never figured that out.

Could you tell me of these pictures have any big thing to do with the game, or if they're just to throw our minds off to get us curious and figure out how to do the event (if there is one)

Picture 1: Celebi House of Time
Picture 2: The small indents in the wall (seen a few of them)
Picture 3: The cave opening on top of Mt. Skywall next to Tyron Tower
Picture 4: Another cave opening on Mt. Skywall
Picture 5: The mystery of getting upstairs in Prof. Ivan's lab

So far I haven't found anything I could do with any of these, but I wouldn't think they'd be in the game unless there's a significant reason, unless it's just to throw the player off.

Also, was it intentional that you get 3 master balls after beating Central Area?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
Thank you, I would have never figured that out.

Could you tell me of these pictures have any big thing to do with the game, or if they're just to throw our minds off to get us curious and figure out how to do the event (if there is one)

Picture 1: Celebi House of Time
Picture 2: The small indents in the wall (seen a few of them)
Picture 3: The cave opening on top of Mt. Skywall next to Tyron Tower
Picture 4: Another cave opening on Mt. Skywall
Picture 5: The mystery of getting upstairs in Prof. Ivan's lab

So far I haven't found anything I could do with any of these, but I wouldn't think they'd be in the game unless there's a significant reason, unless it's just to throw the player off.

Also, was it intentional that you get 3 master balls after beating Central Area?

The House of Time is a place where you'll meet and battle the Celebi of Rumors Forest after you find GS Ball and put it into the House of Time.And the small incients on the wall are for making secret bases,just like how R/S/E was,and the caves on the top of Mt.Skywall,they're for nothing and be canceled now,and the Prof.Ivan's lab's 2nd floor,it's not a secret,I just forgot to finish it,and it was finished in the newest Version 1.8.

By the way,I added some Pokemon(For example,Electivire)and some incompleted things(Prof.Ivan's lab) in the newest Version 1.8.

Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I beat elite 4, this is end of game ?

No,there's still some events after you defeated the E4,you can go to the western TYRON and Central Area,also,there're still some hidden events after you defeated the E4.

Back