• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

Who's your favourite Sinnoh Gym Leader?

• Total voters

PichuRules4ever

The TF2 Pyro
Years
My favorite gym leader is Volkner. I like Volkner because he uses electric types (my favorite type). I especially like him because he uses Raichu, one of my favorite Pokemon. That's pretty much it. Raichu rules, just not as much as Pichu.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 28, 2013
Volkner and Gardenia, because they're the only gym leaders that don't use weird colorful clohtes.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
I agree with what RickFields mentioned above. I really like Crasher Wake, also because of water Pokemon being my favorite, and he also has one of my favorite Sinnoh Pokemon. I had fun with the gym leader (our Floatzel vs Floatzel battle! too bad mine (nicknamed Flowers) was a bit over leveled)

Silver Ice

Into the night...
Years
I'd have to say Maylene! I can't believe only two people voted for her. I love her confidence and high energy. Also, her attire and pink hair looks pretty cool :p

She's a gutsy female Gym Leader and I like that!

Golden Warrior

Pokemon Professor
Years
I always liked Volkner the best. He has electric types which are among my favorite types of Pokemon and he almost challenged the Elite 4. It'd be pretty cool if he had, I think! I also liked how he had more of a back-story than the other leaders, that was a plus.

Years
  • Seen Jun 11, 2013
I really liked Maylene, Volkner, and Crasher Wake, but the one that just stands out to me the most would be Gardenia. I like her design, not too flashy, instead simple and elegant. She uses Roserade and Turtwig, both of which I have a lot of love for. Even for a grass type gym leader, she can put up a real fight.

Back