• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnfsf11

Awesome art but I can barely see any nose, also the breasts are kinda... mature.

Last edited:

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I enjoy the concept. A resort of sorts for Red and Green's Pokémon. But other then that, it doesn't seem to be siggy material.

4outta10

T!M

Years
I did some research on your Australian radio/tv friend there a couple of months ago when I said "Enough is enough! Who is this guy?" After seeing some of you other signatures. I watched one of his talk show clips via YouTube and I must say. I'm impressed. Both by him and this signature 10outta10

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh god, the Munchlaxes gave me a headache. =(

The fact that the Pokemon and the text clash really hurts the appeal of the siggy. The Munchlax in the corner would have been cuter had there not been about a 100 of them also in the background. At least you're showing dedication!

5/10

T!M

Years
8outta10. Cute Pandamon. Good GIF. Would've been better if the frame rate was a tad slower so it would of looked like he was really enjoying those leaves. :3

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
10/10

I will forever love that sig of yours, Hikari. It was my 1st signature I ever saw when I joined PC, and it's forever in my mind. A classic to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back