• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Houndoomed

Battle Master
Years
Yes black fc in my sig I assume use your white one?

#######################
Sorry, just realised its not in my sig any more

BLACK:1807 5953 0558

Last edited:
Years
What I'm really wanting is a Deoxys, it's the last of the events that I've been trying to track down. I'd like to do either the Gamestop or the Birth Island one. I'm sure I could find something else of interest depending on what I have that interests you.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
No stress, take your time, also just so im clear, will I get copies/originals back? Im not fussed either way.

Zeus
Yes of course you get them back, I just need to make sure my cloning is working on my black game, I haven't played it in awhile!!
What I'm really wanting is a Deoxys, it's the last of the events that I've been trying to track down. I'd like to do either the Gamestop or the Birth Island one. I'm sure I could find something else of interest depending on what I have that interests you.

I have deoxys, but what do you offer please??

Years
I have several different US movie Victini's and Mewtwo's available. I also have a DW event Arceus, Banette, and Mamoswine for trade.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Cool, ill wait for the code
Just use the white one for now, the cloning isn't working on my black game yet!! Waht is your fc, it's not in your sig??
I have several different US movie Victini's and Mewtwo's available. I also have a DW event Arceus, Banette, and Mamoswine for trade.

Maybe for the banette, let me think, cause my events are on my black game and I can't clone on it just yet!!

Back