• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hoenn RéBURST [M] [OOC + SU]

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
@hereto: I will :)
@Zero: That lotad must be the cool kid on the Route :P I like your writing style too btw. It's a totally different perspective than how I usually write, but thats why I like to RP. :)

Years
Geoff is going to need a pokemon center more than his pokemon will XD burnt right leg, bitten left leg, a lump on his head...

Oh, and some new pants. The bottoms will be torn and burnt. Thank god for backpacks? :P

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
@Vato: I noticed you mentioned that the system you are using for this RP is based on lvls, do we as players need to keep track of our pokemons lvls or is that something you are going to do as GM? I saw how you gain lvls in the intro post in the IC thread, but I'm still a bit confused :/

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, yes, I've created an Etherpad for that purpose, there you will add all the info on your team, levels included! The link for it is at the beginning of both the IC and OOC Thread :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Oh, wait, don't go! You are accepted I just need some time to update! By that, I mean, A LOT of time! Don0t go, It'll be ready for tomorrow and you'll eb able to post! Just don't go! :(

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Oh. I thought I was just too late. I'm sorry. I can wait patiently to be added, no problem. I just thought it wouldn't start so soon, is all.

Galdr

ドラゴンのおうじ
Years
Yeah, that's true. I just got worried, and didn't want to be left out. I get a little paranoid sometimes when that happens, not going to lie. But since I was told it would take a while to add me in and everything, I won't spazz. Also, thank you, TZ~

ytfeL

Glorious Strategist
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Sep 25, 2012
^ we get to decide the gender of caught pokemon so you can choose either one :)

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
@ PsychoJigglypuff Yes, as Torn previously stated, genders and natures are to be decided by yourself. The previous means you can actually get to choose if you want a Silcoon or Cascoon :)

@ danaxe I just have a minuscule problem with your post... You need to describe, for the sake of your post to be more interesting, and, how did you knew which one was the lab among the houses? Was there something different in this building? Also, the dialogue with the Professor, its... short, you just don't walk and say 'Is this my starter?', 'Yes it is.', 'k, thanks.'

Also, why would he see May, this is not a game, things ACTUALLY make sense, thus, entering in a strangers house will end up in Chillacy going to jail, so don't do it... And the grammar, remember what I told you about it?

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Guys, guys, ever hear of sleep? XD Kidding! Working on my post now.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
And because you don't sleep, I can't sleep as much as I want... Because I know that you'll post 5000 posts in less than an hour :(

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I don't know about that. I've slowed down a little on my posting. I think my average now is like 10. I'm sure it was like 20 before school started. I'm not in any extra ciricular things yet, but I'll be joining the Scholar's Bowl team soon. I might also join my school's Scrabble Club. I also don't have much homework. Lol

Back