• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Call Umbr30n to do a prank on the manager and if it does not work do it yourself

Not gonna work man!

Call Diab_Low and tell him to come. Kill him. Then say to the manager "Kick me out".

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Yell "We said 69, that is all... NOW... WE HAVE 69 LEFT!".

Nineray

Green Okido
Years
932 Stand at the door and tell someone to kick you Switch people shopping carts with empty carts when their not looking

933 Go to where they keep the fish and do a finding nemo reenactment

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
934. Make the store go BOOM!
935. Ask the clerk where the restrooms are. After you get directions, go into the restroom. Using the sink, make it look like you soiled yourself. Tell teh clerk that you couldn't hold it in, and start crying for momma.(the older you are, the better)

936. Bring a bunch of spray-paint. On all the walls write: KICK ME OUT.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
337. Go to where the baker is or where the meats are and ask for a bucket of chicken of your choosing, then go and grab a couple sodas and walk to the mcdonalds or watever you got in your walmart and start eatin and drinkin your meal. They don't make you pay at the meat spot they give you a bar code to scan at the checkout so you get a free mean but kicked out lol

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

The younger you are, the better. Run around the store bumping into everything. Then shout "My Nephew! Where's my nephew?!" When you actually HAVEN'T got a nephew.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Impersonate Michael Jackson and throw a fake hat at the isles, taking them down.

TY

Go in the store with a Mammoth Tank and scare the hell outta everyone

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Get a fake magic wand, and pretend to be firing a spell at the manager. Shout "Wingardium Leviosa!" When actually you're not doing anything.

darkpokeball

Years
Walk in while cosplaying. Get VERY into character...and then refer to the manager as the character's nemesis(if you're He-Man, imagine the manager is Skeletor...). Get into one heckuva brutal fight!

Call Umbr3on and diab_low and tell them to meet you in front of the store. Then, infect them both with a fatal disease and tell them if they don't get you kicked out of Wal-Mart, you won't give them the antidote.

Infect everyone in the store with the fatal disease mentioned above.

Kick yourself out.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Call Umbr3on and diab_low and tell them to meet you in front of the store. Then, infect them both with a fatal disease and tell them if they don't get you kicked out of Wal-Mart, you won't give them the antidote.

Not Gonna Work. *Doesn't get a fatal disease* Here, drink this! *DarkPokeball gets ADHD and dies*

I manage to stay in Perfect Condition all along! I get no disease, as I am immune.

Dumb Guy Named DarkPokeball said:
Kick yourself out.

I already had that way hundreds of numbers ago, so this doesn't count.

Infect DarkPokeball with a fatal disease, and call Umbr30n. I will come and slap him on the face, and say "I get no disease! HAH!". When DarkPokeball dies, ask the manager to kick you out!

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Make someone bleed, and then write on the ground in blood "Everyone, go! The Tails Doll is very near!".

darkpokeball

Years
Not Gonna Work. *Doesn't get a fatal disease* Here, drink this! *DarkPokeball gets ADHD and dies*

I manage to stay in Perfect Condition all along! I get no disease, as I am immune.

I already had that way hundreds of numbers ago, so this doesn't count.

Infect DarkPokeball with a fatal disease, and call Umbr30n. I will come and slap him on the face, and say "I get no disease! HAH!". When DarkPokeball dies, ask the manager to kick you out!
Realize that Darkpokeball faked his death, call Umbr3on to infect him FOR REAL(because you don't know that Darkpokeball has been injecting himself with an antidote every single time he gets infected)and then watch as the big bad brutal fight unfolds. When the manager comes to break it up, shove him into the fray.

While running from Darkpokeball and Umbr3on, who are super mad that you got them kicked out, lead them to a different Wal-Mart and ask the manager to kick them out. After that is done, lick the manager.

Walk into the store, crying for your mommy, holding a HUGE lollipop.(the older you are, the better) When somebody comes up to help, whack them over and over with the lollipop until they get knocked out.

Poison the lollipop. Offer it to a customer.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
Realize that Darkpokeball faked his death, call Umbr3on to infect him FOR REAL(because you don't know that Darkpokeball has been injecting himself with an antidote every single time he gets infected)and then watch as the big bad brutal fight unfolds. When the manager comes to break it up, shove him into the fray.

While running from Darkpokeball and Umbr3on, who are super mad that you got them kicked out, lead them to a different Wal-Mart and ask the manager to kick them out. After that is done, lick the manager.

Both not going to work man! Besides, you said "call Umbr3on to infect him FOR REAL" which means you're saying to CALL ME TO INFECT YOU.

Oh and you better edit my name to "Umbr30n" not "Umbr3on" because Erratic Gold (Who does watch my feuds) goes berserk when someone does not spell my name right.

Realise DarkPokeball actually died and say "Arron is the best guy ever!". Realise Umbr30n didn't get infected and say "Well done Arron, you once again infected DarkPokeball." Realise that Umbr30n has 10,000 antidotes and he is not afraid to use them when he's in danger, which he's not. DarkPokeball dies FOR REAL. Tell horror stories to people and tell them not to go to DarkPokeball's funeral.

Now that DarkPokeball is dead, run as fast as you can. Walk up to a guy who looks like Red the most and randomly throw a tennis ball at him saying "Battle initiated!". Say "Ally Celebi used Perish Song!". Then, say "Enemy Pikachu used Destiny Bond!". Then, after 3 seconds, say "Celebi fainted! Pikachu fainted!". Then, walk away (First put white paint on you everywhere) from the guy to DarkPokeball. Then, throw a tennis ball at him. When the guards take him away, watch as he is put into the sea. Walk back in the store without walking (You need to use your knees to move), and once you bump into an isle, pretend you lost your arms (Hide them). Talk to the manager and say "I am hiding.". Wait to be kicked out.

Back