• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Uh which generation are you trading on? It is on 4th gen and Which one? The only legit one I have is the Shiny Japanese one and not the other shiny one that can't be shiny. I think it is the Aura one but can't remember XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Uh which generation are you trading on? It is on 4th gen and Which one? The only legit one I have is the Shiny Japanese one and not the other shiny one that can't be shiny. I think it is the Aura one but can't remember XD.:)

I only trade on 4th Generation, But I decided, I will take the legit, non-shiny MEW. Thank you!

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I only trade on 4th Generation, But I decided, I will take the legit, non-shiny MEW. Thank you!

Ok. I have a legit Hadou Mew if you want that XD. Is that the one? If it is the MYSTERY Mew then that one is a hack but I still have it. You can have it for yourself if you want that as well XD Anyhow sure. I just have to find a 4th gen cloner XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
Ok. I have a legit Hadou Mew if you want that XD. Is that the one? If it is the MYSTERY Mew then that one is a hack but I still have it. You can have it for yourself if you want that as well XD Anyhow sure. I just have to find a 4th gen cloner XD.:)

I guess I will take the legit Hadou MEW my Heart Gold FC is 2323-3500-3962! Reply with your fc and I can clone it myself. And so you know I am not lying to keep I will trade for the time my (SR'd) Shiny Lugia!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have to get my FC when I can XD. I don't know why my avatar is in my posts but ok. It was not like that last night XD.:)

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2012
I have to get my FC when I can XD. I don't know why my avatar is in my posts but ok. It was not like that last night XD.:)

That is fine... I just got back from school a few minutes ago so I would of replied earlier so, sorry!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I saw this earlier but did not post until now as I just now got my avatar added back in. Man that was a pain XD. Anyhow that is cool XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
If you are playing Crystal there is no way we can trade since it does not support Wi-Fi. Do you mean HG/SS?:) Thanks XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: I now have quite a few more Dream World Pokemon. Most are both Male and female from the Ice Caves. The new ones. The Windswept Sky is now complete and I got my Misdrevous and Mismagius replaced. Finally XD. Sorry it took so long XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added a ton of DREAM World Pokemon to my thread. The Elekid took forever to get. I have him now though so only high offers please. Thanks XD.:)

merfyz

Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Feb 11, 2014
I see you are looking for an EV'd charizard, i have one ev'd in SPatk and speed max, and 6 hp.

If you want it let me know. I would like in return an EV'd pokemon that would be good to battle with. Thanks.

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I just now saw your post XD. Can you trade on 4th gen? I am asking because ALL of my EV'D Pokemon are on Pearl XD. I also would have to get my Pokemon cloned too. I have a maxed speed Aerodactyl and it is a pretty good Pokemon too.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Yes it is on my Diamond. What Pokemon are you offering? You forgot to add it/them XD.:) Major UPDATE I now have all the DW Pokemon from B/W 1 working on the females and males I don't have but in combination I have them all XD.:)

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Heyaa!
I would like the know what you'd like for this one!
Heateran level 100. Will have to clone. Has Maxed SP ATK for the nature and EV'D in SPEED.

~ Lots of love! :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2012
Oh sorry, I am offering a Speed and Attack EV'D Charizard, I also have a shiny Charmander LV1 If you don't like that... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back