• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The reason I joined PC is....

Sirfetch’d

The reason I joined PC is...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I joined because I wanted to trade with and battle people. In reality, I've never battled anyone here.

Honest

Hi!
Years
The reason I joined PC is cause my friend told me to in order to help him create a hack that we never even started.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
The reason I joined PC is because I was the Pokémon guy with my friends. No one else plays it, they play Battlefield 3 or Call of Duty and yeah, those games are alright, but Pokémon is awesome. I wanted to meet new people who share my interests and I wanted to know that I wasn't the only Pokémon nerd.

Also, 100th Post on this account, yaaah! ^_^

Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
I joined a lot of things without thought, at the time.
Why I've stayed is a more poignant question but I don't really have an answer, which in itself may be why I'm still around.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I joined for the better fan fiction section than Serebii had. I felt people were rude on that forum and that I'd have better luck here. Now I don't even touch the FF forum anymore lol.

Years
I joined PC because I was getting sick of Bulbagarden and I needed members I could interact with more. Who ever knew I'd spawn so many jokes and become a Supporter in the end?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
To download Shiny Gold.

I joined a year before I rejoined under this account to do that. The reason I joined with this account was because I forgot my username and password to my original account and because Andy (Arcanine) told me I should since we spoke before I rejoined. If I wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't be here.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I was thinking of downloading attachments of ROM hacks and having interest in Emulation section back then, but despite of this, I wanted to befriend everyone and talk about Pokemon. This is how I joined PC.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
.... to become a member of a Pokemon community, and to share my own opnions on various topics (anime, games, movies)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Simple, to find something worthwhile in the Challenges section.

That and to find the Pokemon Colosseum manga only to come across something known as The Retelling Of Pokemon Colosseum years ago.

Years
Someone asked me to join the Ash Fanclub here.

Really, that's why. Feels weird after all this time; I haven't seen the anime in like 5 years. :s

Back