• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's First DnD 3.5 Online Campaign

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Hey guys I was just wondering if people in the local time zones such as GMT or GMT+1/GMT+2 would be interested in an online Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 campaign. It would be held once a week on a particular day with 4-5 players and 1 Dungeon Master. I don't mind being a Dungeon master as I enjoy the game as a whole but if someone would like to be the Dungeon Master I am more than welcome to let them do so !
I am yet to decide what online role playing software that will be used, but in general that can be down to the group as a whole.
This will be open to members in the UK and Europe. It would be nice to have US/Canadian players but unfortunately the time difference is really bad T_T
Yes newcomers are welcome.

The only requirements are:
1. Your English is understandable if it's not your 1st language
2. You have Skype and are willing to voice communicate with a group of rowdy people (since DnD is a lot of fun !)
3. Can make a schedule that you can meet that particular day of playing either on a Tuesday, Thursday,Friday,Saturday or Sunday (those days are easier for me to have a whole day to play or at least a good 4-6 hours.)
4. Are willing to learn the game if you don't know how to play !
5. Have a decent enough knowledge of computers and know how to install relevant software to get playing !

That's all for now ! Just wondering to see if anyone would be interested.
Thanks !

Last edited:

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
Sounds fun. I'd totally be up for it, though it's been a good year or so since I last played 3.5 (been playing Pathfinder instead). Just need to know which books are available for use.

Issue being I'm in the US though ><

Renpuu

Gengar !
Years
Mostly all of the expansions would be available for 3.5 DnD. I could play with US/Canadian players but only on weekends and we would have to setup a good time where we can all be awake and ready to play like be up more earlier in the morning so it's near afternoon in the UK rather than evening.
That's why ideally I would prefer UK/European players as the time difference is only a couple of hours, but I don't mind having a mixed group from all places if people can wake up and get up on time.
We could play Pathfinder if you are willing to be the DM, since it is a similar system but I am not familiar with DMing pathfinder.

Back