• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Descent into Darkness

Years
  • Seen today
a co-GM would be nice... however the one chosen would have to know where to take the story line, and to keep it on track so when Jov returns he won't find it in a "tangled mess" so to speak.

so with that in mind... I would vote Kanea.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
Well we could like do some filler like they do in TV show's where nothing main-plot happens but side-plot does

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
a co-GM would be nice... however the one chosen would have to know where to take the story line, and to keep it on track so when Jov returns he won't find it in a "tangled mess" so to speak.

so with that in mind... I would vote Kanea.

Whoah that is too much. Somebody's voting for me as Co-GM. I'd like to have that role but I'll be active only on weekends. So if you'll bear with me then I could take up that role.

Years
  • Seen today
Weekends is fine with me... as long as we are moving... even at a snail's pace... it's still moving

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
So yeah I'll take over the position. But if possible Herostay could help me. Tomorrow I'll start sending Pms to everyone.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@chuckles lucifer: You are declined.

You need to expand the history, it's too short and you should include a Personality section.

@Crimson091: Just make a post stating that you and Ermine were attacked and you escaped. Ermine will be alive but we need to get a move on.

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Sorry but I'll only be able to post on September 7th and after that in October. Hope that's fine.

Anyway Herostay will be the GM till I return. And Herostay has to bunny my character to get a move on in this RP.

Years
  • Seen today
do you think that we should bump into each other... considering that Jeremy's partner may be MIA and all. that way we can keep moving.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
I had to rush my last post because of timy wimy stuff but tis roleplay sould keep going! Bring on the grove hunting!!! (Ps Opel is now gonna be like the teacery instructior of the group Ive decided and she isn't going to go off omn as many expeditions as the other instructors :) Hope thats okay!

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Or maybe the boss of this guild groups three leaders and two members together (considering thats whats left of us) and we then the gm here2stay can be the one that gives us five missions, and sometimes obviously go off on our own.

Aren't I just great with ideas :) I just though Opel isnt exactly the best leader, although she is the 'smartest' out of the group, so I guess you could say 2 leaders 2 members then Opel who is somewhere inbetween...

isnt it weird how I am playing as a girl in this rp. haha I like this rp coz it lets me be all fuzzy compared to the demon obsessed charectors I usually play :P Thats why I pulled out the plunger to save the toilet and make it a sink! Thats a term for clean someting then make it better, but I suppose you need a toilet more than a sink. Idk. Maybe?

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
Alright. That sounds good. What do we have left?

Cambell Yates - Blastoise - Instructor
Opel - Froslass - Instructor
Michael Abott - Tyrogue - Member
Symon Riley -Riley - Member
Nathan "The Green Knight" - Sceptile - Instructor
Michalis Ridell - Salamance - Instructor

Any additions?

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Is Nathan still active? Also that's my real name :P

I only know of Jeremy Michalis Sy Opel and Michael, oh wait of course Kanea. haha, sorry forgot about that, but Kanea will be inactive for a while wont he? What shall we do about that, just make him join the team later?

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Um....
Well we could do with some members if you wouldnt mind.... We got 4 leaders and two members at the moment and we would apreciate a balance

Back