• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Salutations

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Hi. I'm new to this forum as you can all tell and I'm hoping that maybe some of the vetrans will give me some pointers as I start playing pokemon white as well? I've never competed online(that much anyway) and i hope to make a bunch of friends.

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2012
Welcome to PC, Tigre! There are lots of friendly people here! Make sure to read the rules & have fun!

I just finished playing through the main story of PK:Black. Great game!

If you'd like, there is the "Adoption Center" where you can find a mentor that will help show you around the forums and teach you anything about them, or the pokemon games, or hacking, or whatever floats your boat in this Universe of Pokemon!

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2012
Thanks a lot. I'm still playing through white, but I scored a shiny litwick! what are the chances??

Back