• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2006
hey i like your av its really cute! i give it a 9/10

KingpiN

Pok?mon: Magmar
Years
Ure avatar is great, but cuz its the same img of ure sig, and i LOVE ure sig!! its so beautiful and colorful...i just love it......please, post in "rate sig" so i can give you a 10/10:D....but in this case, considering is just a rip of the sig...ure avatar deserves 7/10.

Salu2:)

PS: oops, too late....it was for torchic, of course........and for u..mmm...i say.....6/10, sorry:(, but the img is a little low quality:D

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Ooh, yay! Thanks Jordan!
Looks like i get to rate your wonderful avatar again and i'm going to give it 10/10 since i like it so much ^_^
And yes KingpiN, i'll agree, my avatar is of low quality; mainly because it was a lot larger than 120x130 and i had to shrink it in order to get it to it's current size.

KingpiN

Years
Hikaru's Twin said:
Ooh, yay! Thanks Jordan!
Looks like i get to rate your wonderful avatar again and i'm going to give it 10/10 since i like it so much ^_^
And yes KingpiN, i'll agree, my avatar is of low quality; mainly because it was a lot larger than 120x130 and i had to shrink it in order to get it to it's current size.

Im going to be a good PC neighbour and im going to make u a favor....if u have the original (big) image, u can post it or send it to me via PM and i will resize it without taking away its quality...and i may add it a frame...what do u say?

Salu2

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
Thank you so much for that Sheridan! Cool! He's gonna fix it for you! I would've probably offered help also, but I have no idea how to fix it.....in fact, Rifted fixed mine for me hehe....
*smiles and sweatdrops*

Awesome KingpiN! I like how you make those!
10/10!
Like I said with ScArLetSkye, it looks very professional! Excellent work!

KingpiN

Years
Here it is....fast isnt it?:P

I couldnt do much about the quality cuz the img u game me itself had low quality, but i sure did something about the whole avatar... i hope u like it :nervous: .....go ahead and reply again to see what everyone thinks about ure new av:)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
10/10, the picture's nice and I like how KingpiN added the border and text. ^_^ It suits you well!

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
Hmmmmm... i'm guessing thats Latias ? I like the pose and the expression even though i don't particually like Latias (The girl not the Pokemon) =P Ya see i'm a Pokeshipper , so nuff said :cheeky: it could do with a frame but me still like =3 8/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back