• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Because my number was five. I deleted a post so it knocked the number back one. I suppose from now on when a post gets deleted I'll just zero instead.

Pokey is the manliest man to ever exist.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Oh please, I brighten a room just by walking into it

just a bonus of having horribly pale skin that seems to absorb then release sunlight

I AM YOUR SUN, REVOLVE AROUND ME, MORTALS

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

I find anime to be easy to find, but difficult to actually get around to watching. And when they're airing, they're also difficult to get rid of. It's like hey, new episode, might as well, right.

There are plenty of lists of "good anime" to watch on the internet!

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I guess it's a few years old and it's still pretty regularly spoken about. Classic or even modern classic though, I don't think so. It's no way near the likes of the Death Note, Code Geass or even the FMA:Brotherhoods of the world.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Didn't Brotherhood start airing before DRRR? Anyway, age isn't a big part of the equation here. For me a modern classic is a series/book/film that transcends gender, race and generation. It'll be a while before it's truly established as a classic but it's already way past 97% of anime.

As for DRRR, I haven't seen it so I'll just have to trust you.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It's actually April 25 here where I live. :3
Also, the last post of this page is MINE!!! Bwahahahahah!

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

I've always considered something a classic after a certain time after its release...or completion. (as well as based on its popularity and quality). If a great and popular anime were made a year ago, I'd consider it a great anime, but if it were made, say...five years ago, give or take, I'd call it a classic (depending on the magnitude of the aforementioned factors). That's just me, though. There's generally a consensus on what is a classic but not what makes a classic, ironically enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back