• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Moddies Say Zero! [DLTMS0 v5.0] THE END IS NIGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I think they just pick what they license at random. I mean I have some Strawberry panic Light Novels sitting here, what is going to sell more, that or the source of one of the highest selling series ever? I suppose they might have considered it ''too Japanese'' to translate well but even that seems wrong as Light Novels don't sell because of the words, they're all about the artwork.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

My local science fiction book store has had Bakemonogatari imported from the UK for a while, I just noticed. And they're getting Nise in January. Go figure.

If I'm able to play BRs sometime in the future, I just might buy a little monogatari for the heck of it.
Not like I'm using my money for any better things.

Years
I think they just pick what they license at random. I mean I have some Strawberry panic Light Novels sitting here, what is going to sell more, that or the source of one of the highest selling series ever? I suppose they might have considered it ''too Japanese'' to translate well but even that seems wrong as Light Novels don't sell because of the words, they're all about the artwork.

A lot of series from around 2003-2006 had their LNs translated into English. I happen to have one of the Genshiken ones in my personal library of books that I stumbled into at a local comic shop this summer.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

I hate looking for Heart Pieces in a Link to the Past

so easy to forget which ones you've grabbed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back