• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

rate the trainer card of the person above!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Nah.. I didn't you can find templates all over the place at serebii.net Also I'd give you a 11/10 just one point more for.. how can I say this... oh yeah it looks unique.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
^10/10 :rambo:

lol, I wasn't accusing you of anything. I was just saying it would be ridiculous for me to give you anything less than a 10 because I made the template JKaizer used to make your card. Serebii shouldn't be using my templates anyway. Unfortunantly, I can't stop them.

Dark Gogeta

GRRR! Scary! XD
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jan 20, 2005
Hey! That looks really cool. I really like the walking sprite in the top-right hand corner. I say it is a 9/10.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
ooh! cool! XD 8/10 oh and if yal noticed i have a new IMPROVED trainer card! because it hink you all thought it was boring well now it has a splash of "shiny" XD. it took me an hour to get em all shiny^^

Undertaker the Deadman

Rest... In... Peace...
Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2006
Ohh cool shiny PKMN ICONS. 15/10 for the shiny icons.

Can someone rate this.
Link.bmp

Last edited:

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
Years
  • Age 35
  • Uk.
  • Seen Dec 31, 2005
^ Cool Ash sprite, nice icons too 10/10.

EDIT: was beaten, elaina nice trainer card though it does have flaws 8.5/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back