• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's the PC app for the Android. It causes it to be like that. xD; It's something that they should consider fixing sometime in the future.

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
Years
3 I don't have internet on my phone :3

Btw is my sig OK. I don't see a check your sig thread *unless i;m blind =__=* I think it's too big..

Edit; NM I managed to find it xDD

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I have 17+ eps. of FT to catch up on and quite a few series that need finishing, so what do I do? Start a new anime, of course |Db

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. There's a PC app for Android!

I acquired some manga from my friend today, so I just started a new series myself, I suppose.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

It's also an anime of a manga I just finished! /Mirai Nikki; bonus stories and all

Figures that one of my favorite characters is voiced by someone who's also voicing Zeref in FT (pffffft I need to catch up on the anime) and Xellos in Slayers |Db /likes both characters; the latter more than the former though

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I just snagged basically all the first volumes of my friend's mangas since she was trying to tell them and I didn't want to take too many so yeah. Now my manga collection have gotten to the point in which i need to start stacking them and I still need the last two volumes of Kamichama Karin Chu!

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hmmm... Toshiyuki Morikawa. He's a seiyuu. Just a few of his roles:

Sephiroth
Yuan Ka-Fai
Tyki Mikk
4th Hokage
Dante (DMC Animu)
He's also the Dub voice for Obi-Wan Kenobi from the Prequel Trilogy.

HE. IS. AMAZING.

Ehem.... HI GUYS. HOW YA'LL DOIN'? /trying to distract himself from the fangasm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back