• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄ Masaru's Hidden Ability Shop ►

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
I'd like to know what a female DW Eevee with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed would cost me? I might have egg moved males that you need, or I can try to breed to you one with egg moves! :)
I'd like to hear from you!

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
I'm not interested in trading the skarmory for now. I would gladly do it if I could clone, but I have no AR :/
I think you can leave it to me...I can clone using flashcart. Just depends whether my W2 can connect, 'cause my flashcart Black likes to glitch when getting into Wi-Fi...but the Dream World works just fine. For sure, if I would clone it...what do you want for it?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
I'd like to know what a female DW Eevee with 31 IVs in Special Attack and Speed would cost me? I might have egg moved males that you need, or I can try to breed to you one with egg moves! :)
I'd like to hear from you!

Hm... Those are actually not that hard for me because when I could RNG with a borrowed DSlite I managed to get a DWf Flawless Eevee and a flawless father as well. But still, the odds of getting a DWf Eevee aren't very high and the steps it takes for the egg to hatch is way too much time/work for me right now. Also, I am not looking for any egg move males in specific at the moment. Sorry, but I have to decline :\

I think you can leave it to me...I can clone using flashcart. Just depends whether my W2 can connect, 'cause my flashcart Black likes to glitch when getting into Wi-Fi...but the Dream World works just fine. For sure, if I would clone it...what do you want for it?

From your list all I'm really interested in is the level 15 Genesect. Do you want to trade that one for the Joltik?

Years
  • Seen Mar 28, 2013
Hello I would like a dwf phanpy and I have a dwf shuckle for trade. You have it highlighted in black and it isn't on the legend so I don't know if you want it or not. I also have a UT Jolly Cobalion if you are interested in it.

My pokemon FC is 1507-3567-7835

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hello I would like a dwf phanpy and I have a dwf shuckle for trade. You have it highlighted in black and it isn't on the legend so I don't know if you want it or not. I also have a UT Jolly Cobalion if you are interested in it.

My pokemon FC is 1507-3567-7835

Black means I have it. So I have Shuckle. I am interested in the Jolly Cobalion. I'll pm you when the phanpy is ready.

Is your DW eevee and poliwag male or female please??

My eevees and poliwags are female. I can breed males if you want them, I'm just not sure why you would.

EDIT: Updated the first post with a bigger dream world list and more wishlists

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hm... Those are actually not that hard for me because when I could RNG with a borrowed DSlite I managed to get a DWf Flawless Eevee and a flawless father as well. But still, the odds of getting a DWf Eevee aren't very high and the steps it takes for the egg to hatch is way too much time/work for me right now. Also, I am not looking for any egg move males in specific at the moment. Sorry, but I have to decline :\

From your list all I'm really interested in is the level 15 Genesect. Do you want to trade that one for the Joltik?
Okay, if that's the only thing that catches your eye.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
New Dream World Females added!
Cleffa
Cottonee
Petilil
Deerling
Alomomola
Joltik
Cranidos
Magby
Aron
Ducklett
Maractus
Stunfisk

New Shinies added!
Sneasel
Klink
Woobat
Litwick
Piloswine

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Started a giveaway that lasts until the end of 2012. You can request now.

Added many more dream world females. Sneasel, Paras, Gulpin, Heracross, Seviper, Aipom, Seedot, Scraggy, Cherubi (which is not on serebii's hidden ability list, but I got it on Dream Park), Weedle, Pineco, Wurmple, Audino, Grimer, Timbur, Venonat, Vullaby... And there might be more that I'm forgetting ^^'

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Can i have a giveaway pichu

What were the shinys the pics didn't show

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Can i have a giveaway pichu

What were the shinys the pics didn't show

Yes, you can :) Let me know when is a good time for you to pick it up. My timezone is GMT.

The shinies are: skarmory, joltik, woobat, litwick, klink, sneasel, piloswine

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Hello!
I'm just gonna give it a shot...
I'd like your Shiny Woobat, Klink, Sneasel and Piloswine.
Just CMT to find what you want.
If you're not interested in four Pokemon, then just get rid of some Pokemon.
Thanks.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Heya! I'd like to take one of your giveaway Pichus as well. I'd prefer a male one and would it be possible to get it nicknamed?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
New dream world female: Nincada - Run Away. When it evolves to Ninjask it has the ability Infiltrator.

Hello!
I'm just gonna give it a shot...
I'd like your Shiny Woobat, Klink, Sneasel and Piloswine.
Just CMT to find what you want.
If you're not interested in four Pokemon, then just get rid of some Pokemon.
Thanks.

Hi there Rainy!
Sure, I wanna trade.
I'm interested in your your Naive Shaymin, your Bold Manaphy, your Modest Deoxys and your Jolly event shiny Gollurk for those shinies :) No need to clone as I'm not really attached to them.

Heya! I'd like to take one of your giveaway Pichus as well. I'd prefer a male one and would it be possible to get it nicknamed?

Yeah, okay, which nickname would you like me to give to your Pichu?
Also, tell me your timezone and what's a good time for you to trade.

Kaitou

Demonic Archangel
Years
Hey, Masaru. Thanks. My Timezone is CST (gmt -6). I'd like him to be named "Raiden" from Mortal Kombat lol. Today, I'll be available in an hour or two. Tomorrow I'm not sure but I'll be around. Every other day is after 5:30 pm.

Funny we're both looking for a good Zapdos xD

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
In response to your CMT request...I'd like your DW Politoed and your DW Dragonite.
Later, when we trade, can you transfer my DW Jolteon to my White 2 so I can clone?

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
Can i have the shiny litwick as well as the pichu what do you want for litwick

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
Hi! Can I have the shiny Skarmory, if you still have it?? Please PM me if you still have it, and I'll give you my offers.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
In response to your CMT request...I'd like your DW Politoed and your DW Dragonite.
Later, when we trade, can you transfer my DW Jolteon to my White 2 so I can clone?

Hm, nevermind about the Jolteon. I can breed them. What ball is he in? What's his nature? And IVs?
I don't have any politoeds or Dragonites, but I can breed you DW dratinis and poliwags. Females. Which one do you prefer?

Can i have the shiny litwick as well as the pichu what do you want for litwick

Sure, you can have the pichu. What's a good time for you to trade? What's your timezone?
The shiny litwick is not for free, depends on what you have to offer.

Hi, could I please have a Pichu?

Yeah :) What's a good time for you to trade? What's your timezone?

Hey, Masaru. Thanks. My Timezone is CST (gmt -6). I'd like him to be named "Raiden" from Mortal Kombat lol. Today, I'll be available in an hour or two. Tomorrow I'm not sure but I'll be around. Every other day is after 5:30 pm.

Funny we're both looking for a good Zapdos xD

It's nicknamed! I'll try to be on as much as possible, so pm me when you're able to trade.

Back