• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Litharreon

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
even the ardiger city cave will be fixed so i can reach nexsic city andd when im done with right part i be annoying the snorlax? XD

just for you, I will make a snorlax event in the cave, to satiate your desire to destroy that snorlax, it will be his cousin.
As for ardiger town, I found a lot of errors with it i was unaware of before hand like, so long ago, but most of that town is next to useless so i didnt feel it was that much of a concern.
but everything is going to get much much more epic.

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
mostly page 6,8 and 9 is us talking ... wait wha snorlax's cousin wats the chance of catching it cause ive been wasting money on alot of pokeballs.... wat level is da cousin
and when you go in future and past and get out it turns your characters skin/clothes back to default

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
mostly page 6,8 and 9 is us talking ... wait wha snorlax's cousin wats the chance of catching it cause ive been wasting money on alot of pokeballs.... wat level is da cousin
and when you go in future and past and get out it turns your characters skin/clothes back to default

iunno what level, maybe 24

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
... You should add your character to the game as the champion

Years
  • Seen Jul 10, 2013
Im stuck in the professors lab :/, he wont let me leave and when i talk to him he says i should register him and nothing about the evolutionary stones.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Obviously I've been following this since long, as I've already told you, but I've just made this peculiar banner :

LitharreonBanner_zps66becb79.gif

Use it if you want, remember that I'm a big fan xD.

XxITomxX

Unova Champ
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 19, 2013
... @mr popo reset your game or enter and re enter the lab

Last edited:

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Im stuck in the professors lab :/, he wont let me leave and when i talk to him he says i should register him and nothing about the evolutionary stones.
I know exactly what you're talking about and I thought i had it working right, but I just tested it out and I found the problem, all I can say for now is to just restart, but thanks for telling me! I'll have it fixed in seconds

Obviously I've been following this since long, as I've already told you, but I've just made this peculiar banner :

LitharreonBanner_zps66becb79.gif

Use it if you want, remember that I'm a big fan xD.
Thank you! I'm glad you still like my game, and I really appreciate the banner! It is very gorgeous, good job! I will add it to the front page presto! And stay tuned for a big update that will be taking place for the next week or two!

I have not played or heard of mud and blood...

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
I was going to update my game and stuff, but there seems to be a problem extracting it, and i think its because I was messing with the game file and stuff x.x
So rather than move everything to a clean Essentials, I'm going to wait until the next one comes out and move everything over then. That way I'll be able to complete more of the game, and I wont be doubling my work of having to transfer files and such. Sorry for the long wait, but it happens sometimes :/

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
541895_508726949187863_2100722887_n.jpg

as the brandnew cover (also on my first page) says, it is indeed a brand new world, and I have made quite a few changes to things, most notably, there is only one eevee, spearow and growlithe in the game to receive; and no, you read right, spearow!
archic and growlithe's dark evolution will not only get new sprites but also growlithe and the other two starters will evolve into a second form before evolving into one of 7 elemental types. Spearow will evolve into fearow; a normal growlithe will evolve into a normal arcanine, and eevee will evolve into a normal eevee evolution :P

now only will there be a new eevee form, but bidoof will be getting an interesting form as well! bidoof will be caught normally later in the game, but after the first town you meet one unexpectedly and a man tells you they are very powerful if you treat it with love and kindess, similarly to treating zubat with love and kindness :P

Radical Raptr

#BAMFPokemonNerd
Years
Looks cool, can't wait till the next release!

I've decided to get the next release out as soon as i can, so once I test everything I'll see what I can do about getting it to actually work this time! hahaha
And just for a teaser, heres the new eevee evolution:

544793_508752245852000_952065254_n.jpg

AT LONG LAST, IT IS FINALLY HERE, A DOWNLOAD:
DOWNLOAD RIGHT HERE

Last edited:
Back