• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ~~Pokemon Battle Fire~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
gokussj2 said:
When you put a beta of the game or are you going to put the whole game?
Ah, I have seen pictures of the game and promises to be incredible

Please don't push people to release betas or full versions of their hack, it is their decision when they do.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hey guys. I got word from Concorde yesterday.
She said that she's busy editing the POKéDEX entries of the new POKéMON. ;)

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Yay, finally this hack is up again, thats great to hear Concorde, can't wait to see what you come up with!

ҳ̸ҲRichie

SkOria
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 1, 2010
WOOOW those pokemons are incredible, really you work as a professional spriter,
so perfect, i hope to see more of your art, and well the rest of the hack is good
i don't have problems with the graphics.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Wheee... I can imagine the difficulties of thinking entries for as many new Pokemon as there are in BF -_-. But, in the other hand, it's cool to think on giving them an interesting behavior/stuff they like/etc. I'm sure she'll have a fun time writing stuff.

Well, keep us updated, DJ (it'd be nice if she showed up, but, I guess you'll have to do... :laugh:)

fisshy

Banned
Years
  • Seen May 12, 2008
Unbelivable i must say but all the Pokemon are dragons make different looks i mean cmon i love it more than shiny gold (Sorry Zel) but it needs different looks
keep it up

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 9, 2021
Unbelivable i must say but all the Pokemon are dragons make different looks i mean cmon i love it more than shiny gold (Sorry Zel) but it needs different looks
keep it up
Not all of her Fakemon are dragons -_-

Do research before you make an ignorant statement, ok?

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
How do they, yes I must agree there are quite a few dragons but not ALL of them are dragons. Do the starters look like dragons? NO! Anyway,
This hack is looking awesome but it would be nice if Concorde would reply with updates etc once in a while.

Bye :)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
hello guys. News from Concorde...
She was busy with school, but last Wednesday gave her some freedom to do the hack. Meaning that she has more time. :)

More updates when Concore replies. ;)

Bombah!

BlackDragonite
Years
I love this hack and the fakemon, so I have to tell you to look HERE... (link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2022
Wow! Your Fakemon are just amazing! I always thought that a hack with fakemon would be stupid, but aftar seeing yours I have changed my mind. *-*
All hack look amazing. Keep it up, pleasE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back