• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2013
May I ask questions?
I've just downloaded the game a while ago and I wanted to verify if my copy is working alright because when I'm playing, it seems that there are no battle animations. Is this a bug or a failed copy?

_______
Thanks!!! :)

carmaniac

Where the pickle surprise at?
Years
May I ask questions?
I've just downloaded the game a while ago and I wanted to verify if my copy is working alright because when I'm playing, it seems that there are no battle animations. Is this a bug or a failed copy?

_______
Thanks!!! :)

You're going to find that nearly every single fan game that gets released in this section will have little to no animations during battle. Mostly because they take a long time to make. So it's perfectly normal if you don't see anything other than a few battle animations.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Can someone please help me? Where can you find the second portal in the sea? And also, how do i evolve my rhydon into rhyperion with my protector? I'm also suffering from the underground's lag issue. :(
But anyway, this game is really great!
A little tip about the second portal in the Sea:

Spoiler:

Make the Rhydon holds the Protector and use a Link Stone.

Thank you (and others like nakagg) about the feedback about Underground, I suggest both to use the bicycle while this isn't fixed.

You're going to find that nearly every single fan game that gets released in this section will have little to no animations during battle. Mostly because they take a long time to make. So it's perfectly normal if you don't see anything other than a few battle animations.
Exactly. I said this issue in the Read me.txt at "Errors identified" section.

Why is there no music whatsoever in my game, can anybody help me please?~ T__T

Troubleshooting section of Read me.txt said:
Q: The sounds aren't working!
A: See if your computer have how to play music, if so go to Control Panel on the Sounds and Audio Devices, click the Advanced button and increase the various volumes types to the sounds work.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Thanks for the help though I'm still struggling to find the second portal. I already got the Dragon Scale and I forgot where i found it. Poor me. haha :(

I have another question! My rank is 14s and my money won't get any larger than 999999. Is it normal?

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for the help though I'm still struggling to find the second portal. I already got the Dragon Scale and I forgot where i found it. Poor me. haha :(

I have another question! My rank is 14s and my money won't get any larger than 999999. Is it normal?
If you want to exit from this map, take a look at http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=7371929&postcount=128 . And yes, the money limit is 999999 like the games before BW. I strongly suggest you to spend a little in some things like the Rarity Shop items.

I still can't hear any music!!
Did you pressed F1 while playing and you disable the music? If no I know no other way to fix this, sorry.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Does the Unova crown always reduce the evolving level by 15 or is it different for each Pokemon? I made my Joltik hold it and got it to Level 21 and it didn't evolve.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Does the Unova crown always reduce the evolving level by 15 or is it different for each Pokemon? I made my Joltik hold it and got it to Level 21 and it didn't evolve.
Different for each Pokemon, 15 is the maximum, but generally is 10 or 5. In some cases (like the Unova starters) is even 1.

Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2016
Do you mean Darumaka or Darmanitan?
If it's the latter, Darmanitan does not evolve. If it's the former, odd.

Also, where do I find Squirtle?

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
where can i find a squirtle... please someone help me...

Wild Squirtle(s) can be find in the Valley.

...speaking of Valley: is there a way to reach the water?! Where should I pass? There's a Boulder blocking the way!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Wild Squirtle(s) can be find in the Valley.

...speaking of Valley: is there a way to reach the water?! Where should I pass? There's a Boulder blocking the way!
Yes! You need to cross the bridge and go down to reach in the water, so you can use Launch on it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2013
Yes! You need to cross the bridge and go down to reach in the water, so you can use Launch on it.

Thanks for answering, though my problem still remains: do I need a specific HM/TM to smash/move the boulder in front of the bridge? Because I've tried, but nothing seems to work...

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Hello, eu jogo há já um tempo e agora deparei-me com um ' problema ' . No Town map, aparece uma ilha chamada DEN. Como vamos para lá? é que eu ja tou nivel 11 no rank, e agora nao me apareceu mais nenhuma zona para visitar.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Thanks for answering, though my problem still remains: do I need a specific HM/TM to smash/move the boulder in front of the bridge? Because I've tried, but nothing seems to work...
Facing the boulder do 7 steps to left, 7 steps to down, 8 steps to right and 6 steps up and, voilà!

Hello, eu jogo há já um tempo e agora deparei-me com um ' problema ' . No Town map, aparece uma ilha chamada DEN. Como vamos para lá? é que eu ja tou nivel 11 no rank, e agora nao me apareceu mais nenhuma zona para visitar.
Den is the fourth area! And there more areas after you acquire a higher rank.

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2014
Obrigado pela resposta. Mas tenho mais algumas duvidas. O porque de o subterraneo e a á caverna brekam? Há algo que possa fazer para mudar isso ?

Tirando isso, só dizer que tem aqui um jogo excelente!

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen yesterday
Obrigado pela resposta. Mas tenho mais algumas duvidas. O porque de o subterraneo e a á caverna brekam? Há algo que possa fazer para mudar isso ?

Tirando isso, só dizer que tem aqui um jogo excelente!
I believe that the tileset combination in layers is causing the fps down in the underground and partially in the cave since the area before the underground is the same size that underground, but have no fps down. A good PC helps until a certain point. I am searching a good way of fix this problem. Until I find, I recommend to use the bicycle to move more faster in these places.

What engine do you use by chance? I'm trying to make one myself.

Made with: RPG Maker XP and Pokémon Essentials (by Poccil/Flameguru), version 04/03/10

Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2013
Why this game looks pretty cool.
I want to try this Game Thanks
Cool this game was made on Rpg Maker

Back