• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Showcase] Odds & Ends

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Just going to leave this here.

overcoming_artistic_fears_by_callmegav-d6mtz15.png

Years
This:

Spoiler:

Absolutely to die for, man! Excellent! It is very moving for me - almost literally - it takes me far far away to a lost part of this world or my mind. And I feel kind of scared to touch it, yunno. Oh wow you have no idea how many times I've edited this post. Man, oh, man it's good!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Dayumm gavvie, that paragraph is so well written and those hands so well drawn. <3 The best part is that what you wrote is applicable to everything in life. I just remembered how I feared practising problems on limits only for me to later on gather courage and become relatively better at them. So yeah, inspirational stuff.

Also y u no do anime/manga style, man? Would love to see how you do when you're not doing realism.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Thanks for the kind comments guys! I'm not sure I'll ever do anime/manga again. I did some line art once a few years ago. It was my only ever attempt.

Just did my first time-lapse video. It's 700 still images tied together, which were taken across an hour and a half. I'll probably do more of these, this was my first attempt so the only way is up! Do watch in HD if your internet is quick enough!

Back