• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The New desktop screenshot thread

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Meh, too lazy to get rid of the programs that come with my Acer laptop. Also too lazy to upgrade to Windows 7/8 from the crappy Windows Vista simply because I do not know how, despite having a Windows XP installation disc and knowing that even downgrading is worth it. I am just a tech noob, afraid to get my computer spoilt because I am kind of contented with it.

Anyway, here's my desktop. You might see some things that are familiar as well.
Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I've had this one not very long, but I kinda liked it and started to love the cuteness behind it.
Spoiler:

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
Years
I'm the kind of person who changes his desktop wallpaper several times a day, so I get through an awful lot of images! Two of the ones that I return to the most often however, are:

Spoiler:

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
I like to make my own wallpapers sometimes and put them on hourly rotation. This one's probably my favorite right now
Spoiler:

zephyr6257

Hi. I'm strange. Kthnxbye. :)
Years
Spoiler:

Yeah. I use a Mac. .-. I'm a writer and musician, so most of the stuff cluttering there are my novels and my songs. There's always the odd Avatar Republic image, and facebook screenshots. .-. Most of my junk is in the "like my other stuff" folder, because I can't be bothered to trash my write-scraps. .-.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
I got several pictures of skylines in rotation, they change every 10 minutes, here's the current one:
Spoiler:

Back