• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Prepare For Trouble!~ [Team Rocket Fan Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Welcome to the both of you! I hope you will enjoy your time here! I'm super busy with school, sorry I haven't posted anything about Gio yet...

Giovanni isn't really the cold and angry fellow he seems to be--or at least, he wasn't always this way. Before Meowth was teamed with Jessie and James, he really did spend some time as Gio's Top Cat--and at the time, he got to know Giovanni as the happy, body-building, fun-and-speedo-loving party animal we all know and love from the boss fantasies. Gio doesn't want to show this side of himself around other Rockets because he believes he'll lose their loyalty if they stop fearing him. Only his closest servants and beloved pet Pokemon are allowed to see his true self.

Of course, hiding his real personality all the time is a little exhausting, and he's been feeling increasing pressure from the rising threat of other teams overseas. And sadly, Meowth and his friends have failed to bring Giovanni a present that will help him deal with all this stress. Much as he'd love to forget the super villain stuff and skip off to some tropical island to frolic with Pokemon all day without a care in the world, that's not really an option. Recently, he's gotten the Rocket Scientists to develop an awesome new illegal (but nonaddictive!) drug that lets him stay goal-oriented and focused and forget about fun. It worked so well that he's begun to require some of his less competent agents to take the stuff, as well.... But that's just for now. Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.

That's very funny I must say! :D Disco Giovanni ftw.

I kinda like the idea that he's Ash's father but at the same time I don't like it :| none the less I do like thinking Delia was once in with the Rockets but left when the organisation got rotten (Giovanni took over). I do like the cold side of the boss but really I think he does care for Jessie, James and Meowth on some level. He hasn't gotten rid of them yet dispite their failings. I view the anime team rocket as smaller then its game counterpart, which is why finding the same agents is more common then the games.
Interesting! But have you heard of Silver and Ariana? Just asking :P.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Welcome blufair and arbok! :)

Once Team Rocket has successfully conquered the world, he'll go right back to having his nightly wild disco parties with Solrock lighting and Loudred music.

LOL I like this theory. Party animal Giovanni is such a fun image.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
[SIZE="a"]Wow, 2 new members with awfully long posts as their first posts and 2 of them actually chose their partners. That's a really good start for the both of you.

Long story short, welcome to the Team Rocket Fan Club. Please be active.

Nice theories btw, I can't even think of one.[/SIZE]

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
thanks for making me feel welome. I'm still new to this site so I'm working my way around.
have you heard of Silver and Ariana?
I know Silver was confirmed as Giovanni in-game son but I didn't think he existed in the animie. As for Ariana, I must be missing something, but I thought she was just a rocket executive (with an Arbok)

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
I know Silver was confirmed as Giovanni in-game son but I didn't think he existed in the animie. As for Ariana, I must be missing something, but I thought she was just a rocket executive (with an Arbok)

Oh, the theories can be about the anime or the games. I myself don't tend to separate the two since they both belong to the same companies. I don't like thinking there would be two Giovannis, two versions of each professor, two Jessie and James (as from Yellow), etc. However, I fully understand that others might view it as two completely different universes. It is true after all that the chain of events differs (ex, the collapse of Team Rocket in the games). Anyway, Silver did make a tiny appearance in the anime during one of the intro songs (I think it was Pokemon Chronicles) so I assume he would be Gio's son in the anime as well... As for Ariana, there is evidence suggesting that she's Silver's mom; both her and Silver look a lot alike, plus she must be close to Gio being an executive. If Game Freak didn't plan her to be Silver's mom, then they're retarded xD! Wouldn't you agree? Haha.

Years
Hi! I would like to join! My pokemon would be Carvanha and Numel.

Are we talking about Giovanni Theory or Silver and Arianna? OH well, I'll go with Giovanni Theory.

Before Giovanni was in Kanto, he was in the Orre region going by the name of Wes. He was part of Team Snagem. His boss said he was a failure, and couldn't catch any Pokemon. Well, he got angry and stole a machine. Then he blew the place up. He met a girl and they traveled all over the Orre Region together. They finally settled down and had a baby boy. He got a message from his mom to go back to the Kanto region. Leaving his family was the hardest thing he had to do. When he got to the Kanto region, his mom told him she was going to give him the family business, but he had to change his image. After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years

Welcome! :D The gang is getting bigger and bigger!

Are we talking about Giovanni Theory or Silver and Arianna? OH well, I'll go with Giovanni Theory.

Well, we were talking about Silver and Ariana with respect to Giovanni :P. Still, it's absolutely fine if you want to talk about another TR related topic. I'm not strict at all in that matter.

Before Giovanni was in Kanto, he was in the Orre region going by the name of Wes. He was part of Team Snagem. His boss said he was a failure, and couldn't catch any Pokemon. Well, he got angry and stole a machine. Then he blew the place up. He met a girl and they traveled all over the Orre Region together. They finally settled down and had a baby boy. He got a message from his mom to go back to the Kanto region. Leaving his family was the hardest thing he had to do. When he got to the Kanto region, his mom told him she was going to give him the family business, but he had to change his image. After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.
Oh my gawd, Giovanni actually wears make-up? Eeeeek! XD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
[SIZE="a"]
After applying some make-up snd having a name change, He was Giovanni, head of Team Rocket.
That's quite a weird theory you have there.
I think you meant Plastic Surgery. Oh well welcome to the club! So do you like Snorlax, since I saw one.on your avatar.
As for rumours on Silver is The Boss's in game son, I don't think he is Gio'a son in the games or the anime. But I definitely know he is in the manga, Pokèmon adventures manga.[/SIZE]

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
[COLOR=#a]As for rumours on Silver is The Boss's in game son, I don't think he is Gio'a son in the games or the anime. But I definitely know he is in the manga, Pokèmon adventures manga.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

He is Giovanni's son in the games. It is said in the Japanese version. The translators just forgot about it xD! So lame.

Here's a translation, but I don't know if it's accurate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqU6WyvIzH4.

And taken from Bulbapedia: "The English script of the Celebi event in HeartGold and SoulSilver never states that Silver is Giovanni's son, unlike the Japanese script."

I'm trying to find the hiragana for father in the Japanese dialogue, but it seems they didn't use "chichi".

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
He is Giovanni's son in the games. It is said in the Japanese version. The translators just forgot about it xD! So lame.

Here's a translation, but I don't know if it's accurate: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqU6WyvIzH4.

And taken from Bulbapedia: "The English script of the Celebi event in HeartGold and SoulSilver never states that Silver is Giovanni's son, unlike the Japanese script."

I'm trying to find the hiragana for father in the Japanese dialogue, but it seems they didn't use "chichi".

Oh okay... I really didn't knew that.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Oh okay... I really didn't knew that.
I finally found it lol! It took me quite a while, but I was determined to. Just after Gio says "Team Rocket", which is the only text in red, Silver's second sentence starts with "オヤジ", "Oyaji" which means dad. Phew!

The stupid word was written it katakana instead of hiragana. I was focusing on the hiragana only since katakana are mostly used for foreign words. Here's the explanation and I'm angry at it lol:

"Oyaji" is a native Japanese term that has its own kanji (and so do most nouns, but like "oyaji," most of the kanji characters are not frequently used), but here "oyaji" is written in katakana, likely for emphasis--the character seems to be shouting in the manga below. It's understandable why katakana would be used for emphasis. It is more angular-looking and therefore it looks much more alarming than the cute, round characters of hiragana and is not as difficult to read as kanji.

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
speaking of Giovanni I've just found this will all be mine on youtube. I think I may have a new favourate song :D up there with Double Trouble.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
speaking of Giovanni I've just found this will all be mine on youtube. I think I may have a new favourate song :D up there with Double Trouble.

This song is hilarious! lol Giovaaaaaani!♫

Mmm, I should name a new character to theorize about, but I wish I had written something about Gio >_<...

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
This song is hilarious! lol Giovaaaaaani!♫

Mmm, I should name a new character to theorize about, but I wish I had written something about Gio >_<...
it will all be mine
power so divine
I'll tell the sun to shine on onnnllllyyy meeee!!!

That song should top the charts. It's gone straight on my ipod.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
it will all be mine
power so divine
I'll tell the sun to shine on onnnllllyyy meeee!!!

That song should top the charts. It's gone straight on my ipod.
I had it on my iPod too, but then I was feeling too shy when it was playing in the subway xD. I have this problem with weird music lol :P.

Alright, let's switch character (even though I don't mind it if anyone has more stuff to say about Gio). It'll be... Cassidy! To me, she's the kind of girl who likes clubbing a lot and often comes back with a random dude for some sexy time. Short theory, I know!

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years

Welcome to the group, Aluminum76! It's great to have new members joining! :D

Interesting theory you have there. I like having theory days--they're so interesting to read here!

That song... oh man, I kept laughing at it when I first heard it. The dance number that went along with it was... omg. XD

Alright, let's switch character (even though I don't mind it if anyone has more stuff to say about Gio). It'll be... Cassidy!

Give me a day or two and I'll be sure to have something horrible to share with you all.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Cassidy, oh Cassidy, its been a long time since I last saw her. I believe it was in Johto? Can anyone tell me when was her and Butch's last anime appearance? We all know Cassidy and Jessie were rivals.

Okay, back to my probably short theory:

Rivals with Jessie. Probably love rivals (LOL I don't do shipping)
I think that she and Jessie probably knew each other since Jessie's modeling days. (Jessie used to be a model) Because of Jessie's newbie status, Cassidy was assigned to tutor her. But because Cassidy hated Jessie, she somehow forced her out of the industry. Shortly after Jessie quited the Modeling industry, Cassidy got bored and decided to join Team Rocket. To her surprise, when she was trying to join, Cassidy saw Jessie, wearing a Team Rocket uniform with along with James. Cassidy joined and was assigned to partner with Butch. The moment Cassidy heard of Butch's name, Cassidy was making all kinds of misprounouced versions of Butch: Putch, Dutch, Biff, Batch, and many others. But she and Butch was rivals with James and Jessie, due to the fact that they joined about the same time and due to Jessie and Cassidy's previous meeting. However, Cassidy and Butch quick rose through the ranks.

I know, its stupid. No point reading.

Musashi

Nope, that's not me
Years
Cassidy, oh Cassidy, its been a long time since I last saw her. I believe it was in Johto? Can anyone tell me when was her and Butch's last anime appearance? We all know Cassidy and Jessie were rivals.

Okay, back to my probably short theory:

Rivals with Jessie. Probably love rivals (LOL I don't do shipping)
I think that she and Jessie probably knew each other since Jessie's modeling days. (Jessie used to be a model) Because of Jessie's newbie status, Cassidy was assigned to tutor her. But because Cassidy hated Jessie, she somehow forced her out of the industry. Shortly after Jessie quited the Modeling industry, Cassidy got bored and decided to join Team Rocket. To her surprise, when she was trying to join, Cassidy saw Jessie, wearing a Team Rocket uniform with along with James. Cassidy joined and was assigned to partner with Butch. The moment Cassidy heard of Butch's name, Cassidy was making all kinds of misprounouced versions of Butch: Putch, Dutch, Biff, Batch, and many others. But she and Butch was rivals with James and Jessie, due to the fact that they joined about the same time and due to Jessie and Cassidy's previous meeting. However, Cassidy and Butch quick rose through the ranks.

I know, its stupid. No point reading.

Her last appearance was in Sinnoh, I believe.

Interesting theory you've got there. Sometimes I forget that Jessie was implied to be a model.

And here we go, ridiculous fan fiction theory coming your way courtesy of yours truly who should be asleep or sewing clothes:

Cassidy unlike her rival Jessie, grew up quite rich because her father was an oil tycoon and her mother was an heiress to a huge multi-million Pokedollar corporation. She had just about everything her heart desired and then some. When she was around the age of seven, she enrolled into an elite boarding school and became friends with a boy around her age named Butch, a kid there on a scholarship. When I say "friend", he was more like her personal servant that carried her books around. This arrangement worked out since she was one of the few who would pronounce his name correctly unless she was in a foul mood.

Around the age of twelve, her family had made a very unwise investment decision. They initially thought they were investing into a logging company in the Alps, instead it was a cheese logging company. This stupid decision caused them to go bankrupt and lose everything including their mansion, all of their property, and their private islands in the Orange Archipelago, and their amusement park "Cassidy Land." Out of shame, her parents took their own lives which meant Cassidy was sent off to a foster home since none of her maids or butlers wanted to take her in.

While in foster care, she decided to become a Pokemon trainer—to catch them is her real test, to train them was her cause. Her first Pokemon was a Rattata. Sometime along the way, she befriended girl named Jessie who had lost her mother years ago. The two became best friends. Their friendship, however; didn't last longer than a year because things went sour fast. Jessie had confided in Cassidy about everything and told her stories of the good times she and her mother, which were her fondest memories. Of course, Cassidy having been raised in upper crust society thought Jessie's mother was pathetic because she couldn't spend lots of money on her for materialistic things. Cassidy went on to torment Jessie and rally the other children against her for being different. Day in, day out, Cassidy's objective was to make Jessie's life a living Hell while in the orphanage. From then on, the two developed a fierce hatred for one another.

A little later, one of Cassidy's distant relatives located her and took her in. When she turned fifteen, she decided to leave home to continue her quest to become a world class Pokemon trainer. Along the way she heard of a Pokemon gang called Team Rocket and they promised her fame and riches beyond her wildest dreams. Being the proud person she was, Cassidy decided to cut off ties with her "poor trash" relatives and become an agent. To her dismay, her former best friend and now rival Jessie was also in the gang. From every encounter then on out, the two continued to try outdoing one another—their hatred never ending.

Last edited:

arbok

cobra pokemon
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 10, 2013
Cassidy unlike her rival Jessie, grew up quite rich because her father was an oil tycoon and her mother was an heiress to a huge multi-million Pokedollar corporation. She had just about everything her heart desired and then some. When she was around the age of seven, she enrolled into an elite boarding school and became friends with a boy around her age named Butch, a kid there on a scholarship. When I say "friend", he was more like her personal servant that carried her books around. This arrangement worked out since she was one of the few who would pronounce his name correctly unless she was in a foul mood.

Around the age of twelve, her family had made a very unwise investment decision. They initially thought they were investing into a logging company in the Alps, instead it was a cheese logging company. This stupid decision caused them to go bankrupt and lose everything including their mansion, all of their property, and their private islands in the Orange Archipelago, and their amusement park "Cassidy Land." Out of shame, her parents took their own lives which meant Cassidy was sent off to a foster home since none of her maids or butlers wanted to take her in.

While in foster care, she decided to become a Pokemon trainer—to catch them is her real test, to train them was her cause. Her first Pokemon was a Rattata. Sometime along the way, she befriended girl named Jessie who had lost her mother years ago. The two became best friends. Their friendship, however; didn't last longer than a year because things went sour fast. Jessie had confided in Cassidy about everything and told her stories of the good times she and her mother, which were her fondest memories. Of course, Cassidy having been raised in upper crust society thought Jessie's mother was pathetic because she couldn't spend lots of money on her for materialistic things. Cassidy went on to torment Jessie and rally the other children against her for being different. Day in, day out, Cassidy's objective was to make Jessie's life a living Hell while in the orphanage. From then on, the two developed a fierce hatred for one another.

A little later, one of Cassidy's distant relatives located her and took her in. When she turned fifteen, she decided to leave home to continue her quest to become a world class Pokemon trainer. Along the way she heard of a Pokemon gang called Team Rocket and they promised her fame and riches beyond her wildest dreams. Being the proud person she was, Cassidy decided to cut off ties with her "poor trash" relatives and become an agent. To her dismay, her former best friend and now rival Jessie was also in the gang. From every encounter then on out, the two continued to try outdoing one another—their hatred never ending.
that's similer to my ideas on Cassidy, just better thought out.

Cassidy is the same to Jessie as Gary is to Ash. Whatever Jessie wanted Cassidy has had or even dismissed as easy or unimportant.
Cassidy grew up with wealth and unlike James loved every moment of it. She bought her social standing at school with money and became alpha-*****. Jessie herself could of been a part of this but upon her mother's death Jessie had to resort to filthy tasks to get money from empoyers and even Cassidy herself but soon Cassidy began to think her social standing would be affected by being seen with Jessie too much and severed all ties humiliating her in front of her peers. Cassidy's parents however were less then pleased with their daughter asking why she couldn't be more like her friend Jessie who actually worked for what she got. Cassidy was determined even more to prove she was better then Jessie. She caught her ratatta to show her parents but they were unimpressed with the weak and common pokemon. In her youth her parents got Cassidy everything she wanted but as she got older they became more distant and demanding. Eventually she took to stealing from them to get money to buy what she wanted but was caught and her parents cut off giving her money at all and thus she could no longer control those she called 'friends' and thrown out in much the same way she'd done to Jessie.

Cassidy left home with nothing except her ratatta and took to stealing as she had from her parents. One day she attemped to pick pocket a man who turned out to be a rocket. Although she was caught the rocket was still impressed with her and recomended she should sign up promising the wealth and status she so deserved.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
Years
Woah, you guys have interesting theories there. Musashi, I'm laughing my a* off at yours, hahaha! I'd love to go to Cassidy Land.

I'll try to write a bit more about Cassidy, but I'm so busy with school work that's it's quite hard for me...

Cassidy was born in a rather poor family; nonetheless they had enough money to meet their basic needs. She had never been interested in school much and quit in her teens. She then found jobs here and there, but she didn't like that way of living. That's when she joined Team Rocket. Unlike everyone here, I theorize that Cassidy had never encountered Jessie before joining the gang. They met during one of the Rocket trainings and instantly became rivals as to which was the best recruit. When time came for trainees to be paired in groups, Cassidy got assigned to Butch. Both of them got along pretty fast. However, as we know, it wasn't the case of Jessie and her partner(s). Cassidy took that opportunity to make fun of her rival's social problem. Also, Cassidy is in a relationship with Butch (I feel like referring to Facebook xD), mostly because of the convenience.

As a side note, has Jessie been a model, or has she always dreamt of being one? I forgot... All I know is that her modeling career didn't turn out well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back