• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♠ ~ The 2 - Black 2/White 2 Fan-Club ~ ♠

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winneon

[b][color=#fb0120]しょう[/color][color=#fc6d24]が[/col
Years
The 2 - The Black 2/White 2 PC Fan-Club

The most awesome Black 2/White 2 topic area around!

Hello there PC! (Gosh I always say that.) I would like to welcome you to the grand opening of the Pokémon Black 2 & White 2 Fan-Club called The 2! I am now very active on PokéCommunity and I think I will be able to handle a new club! But of course with your help, things will be going just fine, guaranteed!

The Almighty Commandments
1. All of PokéCommunity's and Pokémon Group's rules apply to this club/thread! <-----Important!
2. You MUST follow the sign-up form and all of this threads rules! (Including this one!)
3. Spamming or flaming other PC users is absolutely NOT tolerated! If you are caught once, you will be given 1 warning. After that, you will be kicked from the club onto the black list!
4. You are able to choose 3 partner Pokémon along with your sign-up form. These partner Pokémon may be used in future events, so choose wisely!
-----> Important! You may choose ANY of the Game Freak Pokémon created, as long as they are from the Unova Region! NO LEGENDARY POKEMON.
5. Please try to be active in this club! Everyone loves an active user. :)
6. Of course, one of the most important rules, please enjoy this club! I hope you have fun!

The All-Important Form of Signing
Code:
[B]Username:[/B] Example username here.
[B]Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon:[/B] List 3 Unova Pokémon here that are your favorites.
[B]Partner Pokémon:[/B] List 3 Unova Pokémon here to be your Parter Pokémon. [B]NO LEGENDARY POKEMON.[/B]
[B]Your reason for joining:[/B] Well, everyone has a reason!

The List of Our Members
Spoiler:

Topic List

Topic 1
What would be your idea of a new storyline with the new "icy" Unova region?

Topic 2
What Pokemon do you think the new main character of the B2/W2 anime chose as his starter Pokemon?

Topic 3
Which new title legendary Pokemon is your favorite: Black Kyurem, or White Kyurem?

I really hope you guys enjoy this fan-club! I sure will!

:D

Moderator note: This club is based on the 'new Generation' accompanying B2W2 and the new features/concepts within it; not the video games.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
Username: Jellicent♀

Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Jellicent (female), Eelektross, and Cryogonal

Partner Pokémon: Jellicent (female), Munna, and Alomomola

Your reason for joining: Black 2 and White 2 have to be my favorite game now. I mean, everything about it is amazing. The story line, the Pokemon, the characters, the improvements, everything is just perfect about it! I haven't found a SINGLE thing about it I don't like. I don't like Golduck or Psyduck, but i like them in this game! It's ridiculous. The ridiculous hair for every character has to be my absolute favorite thing though. it's so over the top and ridiculous it's amazing and cool. There truly isn't a single thing bad about the games that I can think of, at all. So I'm extremely excited about talking about the games, their features, and everything else within them with people who enjoy talking about them as well. <3

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Username: AlexOzzyCake
Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Leavanny, Stunfisk & Dwebble <3
Partner Pokémon: Unsurpsingly... Leavanny, Stunfisk & Dwebble :D
Your reason for joining: The new 'generation' looks amazing! The new characters, the new regional dex, the new legendary forms; just everything about it seems perfect! My personal favourites are the new Kami trio; they look utterly amazing and I can't wait to use them. I really can't wait to explore new lands and new areas with my new team of Pokemon; it's going to be so much fun I can tell! c:

Years
Username: Hikari10
Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Oshawott, Chandelure, Gothitelle
Partner Pokémon: Oshawott, Elgyem, Gothorita
Your reason for joining: I am so excited about Black 2 & White 2. The story, the characters, the new regional Pokedex, the new locations and features prove it's gonna be an awesome game.

Winneon

Years
All accepted! That goes to Jellicent♀, AlexOzzyCake, and Hikari10, just to be sure with that. :) I hope you 3 enjoy this club and have a great time! To start this off, I got a new topic for you guys! :D

Topic 1

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I would hope that the ice is heavily involved with the storyline. Hopefully it isn't just something that's going to be ignored with no story or explanation behind it whatsoever.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hard question x.x Honestly I've barely given this side of things any thought; I've been more focusing on the new content xD I think it'll certainly have been caused by Kyurem, probably due to it being angry, and I expect Team Plasma are going to be responsible for disturbing Kyurem. I think the new professor person will probably have had a hand in things, but I don't think it'll be that big a part of the story tbh. I expect it's just going to be a one-time thing that you get stuck with sorting out before you can go to the next gym xD

Winneon

Years
Hard question x.x Honestly I've barely given this side of things any thought; I've been more focusing on the new content xD I think it'll certainly have been caused by Kyurem, probably due to it being angry, and I expect Team Plasma are going to be responsible for disturbing Kyurem. I think the new professor person will probably have had a hand in things, but I don't think it'll be that big a part of the story tbh. I expect it's just going to be a one-time thing that you get stuck with sorting out before you can go to the next gym xD

Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I wish it would be like a major/main part of the new games, although that is hugely unlikely. XD

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Yeah, you're probably right. Still, I wish it would be like a major/main part of the new games, although that is hugely unlikely. XD

Lol why? I think it'd be annoying not being able to go to half the towns/places xD I guess ice would be cool hahaha so punny but I think it'd just get annoying tbh D; What makes you want an ice-covered region? o3o

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Username: Olli97
Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Black Kyurem, Darumaka and Axew.
Partner Pokémon: Darumaka, Axew and Cottonee.
Your reason for joining: Black and White 2 are looking really promising at the moment. Gamefreak really took a big step by making a direct sequel to one of the main series game, especially right after said generation. I was pretty sceptical about the idea at first, but I'm pretty excited about it now. I like how this give opportunity for a lot of things in changing the region itself, giving more details to the previous characters that have gone from the original Black and White to this region, and basically how all this is gonna affect the storyline. I just have a feeling that B2W2 is gonna be really great.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Username: miltankRancher
Favorite Black 2/White 2 Pokémon: Samurott, Whimsicott, Stoutland
Partner Pokémon: Samurott, Whimsicott, Stoutland
Your reason for joining: B2W2 is a really interesting twist since pokemon gaming history, and it looks like a promising game. From the trailers, I started to like it already.

Icy Unova is just different. Let's see how it will turn out.

Years
Your reason for joining: B2W2 is a really interesting twist since pokemon gaming history, and it looks like a promising game. From the trailers, I started to like it already.

Your reason for joining: Black and White 2 are looking really promising at the moment. Gamefreak really took a big step by making a direct sequel to one of the main series game, especially right after said generation. I was pretty sceptical about the idea at first, but I'm pretty excited about it now. I like how this give opportunity for a lot of things in changing the region itself, giving more details to the previous characters that have gone from the original Black and White to this region, and basically how all this is gonna affect the storyline. I just have a feeling that B2W2 is gonna be really great.

Welcome to both of you. Make sure you get involved in the latest ongoing topics!

Nice partner choices for both of you.

Winneon

Years

Welcome you two! I have to leave now, so when I get back, I will add your partner Pokemon to the first post. :)

Lol why? I think it'd be annoying not being able to go to half the towns/places xD I guess ice would be cool hahaha so punny but I think it'd just get annoying tbh D; What makes you want an ice-covered region? o3o

I dunno, I don't think anyone who hates the cold will like an ice-covered region! XD

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Thank you for the welcome!

Well, we saw in the animated trailer that the protagonist is chasing the ST in some icy mansion. i presume this is part of the ice-covered Unova, so it is, I assume, accessible, unlike what other people think. Maybe ST, with Ghetsis orders, were the main antagonist in B2W2. They released Kyurem yadi yada. Akurama maybe the good (not entirely) side of Plasma.

Winneon

Years
Hello all! Olli97 and miltankRancher have been entered fully into our club! :D I hope you two enjoy this club, and learn new things at the same time! And to make than fun last longer, here is a new topic for you guys to talk about. The Topic 1 is still in play until Topic 3 comes out. ;) Oh and the look of the topic is a sneak preview of the new CSS layout of the club. :P

Topic 2
The second topic of the club. ;)

What Pokemon do you think the new main character of the B2/W2 anime chose as his starter Pokemon?

TheAC29

A new adventure begins now
Years
Username: TheAC29
Favorite Black 2/ White 2
Pokémon: Samurott, Carracosta and Braviary.
Partner Pokemon: Samurott, Carracosta and Braviary
Reason for joining: The reason why I wanna join the club is that Black 2 and White 2 will have a new poison-type gym, new cities or towns and to experience a newer adventure in Gen V. The anime trailer of the game just made my mind explode with better appearances for Team Plasma with vests, face masks and berets rather than the knight looking and I was thinking if Game Freak is gonna keep the animation of pokemon or make a new one. Black 2 and White 2 is gonna be more interesting than its previous counterpart. :)

Years
Username: TheAC29
Favorite Black 2/ White 2
Pokémon: Samurott, Carracosta and Braviary.
Partner Pokemon: Samurott, Carracosta and Braviary
Reason for joining: The reason why I wanna join the club is that Black 2 and White 2 will have a new poison-type gym, new cities or towns and to experience a newer adventure in Gen V. The anime trailer of the game just made my mind explode with better appearances for Team Plasma with vests, face masks and berets rather than the knight looking and I was thinking if Game Freak is gonna keep the animation of pokemon or make a new one. Black 2 and White 2 is gonna be more interesting than its previous counterpart. :)

Welcome AC29, that Trailer is awesome... so awesome I want an anime based on it.

And, nice partner choices! I love Samurott, well any member of the Oshawott line.

Winneon

Years
TheAC29, you're in! :D I hope you enjoy this club and join in on all of the new topics! :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Topic 2
The second topic of the club. ;)

Liking the new CSS! Hmm, I didn't actually know there was going to be a new main character in the anime o3o Who's that? I guess it'll be the new protagonist if anything? :s If so then he strikes me as an Oshawott user; partly 'cos it suits his style and partly 'cos Bianca already has Tepig and Trip already has Snivy :3 But based on the trailer he'd have Emboar so yeah, I'm not sure x] So does this mean he'll be in the anime? o3o

Winneon

Years

Liking the new CSS! Hmm, I didn't actually know there was going to be a new main character in the anime o3o Who's that? I guess it'll be the new protagonist if anything? :s If so then he strikes me as an Oshawott user; partly 'cos it suits his style and partly 'cos Bianca already has Tepig and Trip already has Snivy :3 But based on the trailer he'd have Emboar so yeah, I'm not sure x] So does this mean he'll be in the anime? o3o

Hmm, I thought he was going to be in the anime. XD I guess I got to change that. :3 And you think Oshawott? I think more like a Tepig because, like you said, he did have an Emboar. I wonder...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back