• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

A rush of cold air blew through Danielle and it immediately started to snow. But...it was Island Weather just five minutes ago! She began to judge the fact that the weather in Oak Island can change every five minutes, especially in wintertime. Danielle then zipped up her coat and continued to walk towards the academy along with her rolling suitcase.

Upon coming inside, she glanced at the large Christmas tree, shining bright as the snow fell. She smiled and proceeded. Suddenly she was distracted by the sound of a boy's voice which sounded familiar to Danielle. She turned around to see who it was.

"Oh my Goodness, Mark!" Danielle said as she saw that it was Mark Wilson, her childhood friend and classmate at the Academy. It was since Thanksgiving where they last saw each other, during the awkward thanksgiving dinner in which her uncle threw a fit towards him. She came up to Mark and gave him a huge hug "I'm so glad to see you again. I'm so, so, so sorry about Thanksgiving..."​

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark smiled and ran up to Danielle, giving her a huge hug as well. It was good to see her again. After that whole situation with Danielle's uncle, Mark was worried she would be taken away from school... he wondered what exactly went down. Nonetheless, it was good to see his childhood friend was here. Seeing as she just arrived back at school, it might be best to make it as brief as he can so that she can get re situated.

"Hey...I'm happy to see you too! And don't worry about it. I'm used to how your uncle is like by now. Haha. I'm sorry if I made things get too out of hand challenging him like that... it was a pretty bad day for alot of us I suppose... but your still here! That's what matters!" Mark said It was a darn good thing Mark showered before heading back out. He would have been a mess seeing Danielle again. His hair was still a bit wet from his recent shower but he smelled clean at least!

"Awesome christmas tree isn't it? First time in here today... I've been doing a bit of adventuring today..." Mark said, not wanting to explain what went down. "...But hey! How have you been? I take you might have a bit of unpacking to do... I uh.. don't want to get in the way or anything! Haha..." Mark said with a smile.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola - Academy Grounds

Danielle was grateful that Mark pushed away the whole Thanksgiving fiasco. The most important is that she's here and that's all what mattered. The snow started to fall as the wind starts to blow around them. He then mentioned of the Christmas tree that was fantastically decorated.

"Yeah, the tree looks amazing. I can't wait to take some pictures later on when I get settled." Danelle said, "These would look great as Christmas cards!"

The wind got even more chillier as the it stopped. Danielle started to feel her hands cold. She felt pretty derp that she forgot her gloves at home...alas, she didn't realize that she was going to be needing them.

"Hey, I gotta get settled in my dorm, maybe we can meet up later on?" Danielle asked with a smile, "We can grab some Christmas hot chocolate down at the cafe. If that's alright with you?"​

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Class --> Practical Battling

It was time for a three way battle, Conor had no idea how a three way battle worked but he was eager to get going and find out. He noticed that Mike had already sent out his Wartortle and that Iny had her Vulpix out on the field, that meant it was just Conor and Ralts left. He knew before this battle even begun that his Ralts was in for a rough time, his Ralts had little to no battle experience and was a very easily frightened Pokémon, so going up against a fierce looking Wartortle and a fiery Vulpix was a disaster waiting to happen. Nevertheless it was time to bring her out.

Conor threw the Poke ball on the ground and as it opened up, a flash of red light appeared and standing looking clueless as always was Ralts. Conor kneeled down beside her as it was time for a motivational pep talk. "Okay listen Ralts, you and me both know that you're not the strongest Pokémon in the world and you're generally too afraid to fight, but I need you to focus up today Ralts, you have to go out there and give it your all, I know you can do it, you just gotta believe in yourself". With this Ralts gave what looked like to be a nervous looking nod, she then turned around and looked onwards at the two other Pokémon.

"That's it Ralts, believe in yourself" Conor thought to himself as he grinned.

As Conor readjusted his footing into a more offensive, ready position he shouted over towards the two others. "You guys ready?"

Megaman765

Years
Mark grinned. Everything seemed to be alright. A nice change of pace from everything that had happened today. Mark would have to tell his story to her when they went to this Cafe. Venting to a close friend was something he was comfortable with. After all that went down with her uncle, maybe she'd need to do some venting as well. It wouldn't hurt to invite some other people as well!

"Sounds good! You have my Pokegear number so let me know of a good time and I'll meet up there. I was going to head down to Oak Town anyways to grab some stuff. Possibly some food since I'm kinda sick of Cafeteria food. Maybe we can find a place to eat? Maybe bring some friends along... ah... but we can chat about all of that later. You should get yourself situated. I'll see you around Dani!" Mark said as he quickly headed on his way. He quickly stopped and turned back to Dani with a mischievous smirk.

"Hehe... Oh and Dani? Keep an eye out. I hear they're hanging Mistletoe around. Heh... Watch your head!" Mark lied giving a wink, mostly to tease her a bit. He quickly ran off before he could hear her react to his fun little statement. Mark didn't even know if they were hanging any up! He just wanted to mess with his friend a bit. Mark was a jerk like that but hey! They were friends! He would have recalled a few times he would have messed with the girl before... probably during elementary school. He couldn't remember.

Snype suddenly snickered a bit, getting a fun thought in his head. Mark knew what that meant. It meant he was devising a prank. If it was targeted toward Mark or not, was unknown.

"Snype...? What are you scheming?" Mark asked with a smirk. Snype simply whistled innocently.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy dropped her belt into a repair shop and was relieved to hear that it was a relatively easy fix, they could have it ready for her by the time she was ready to leave town. She thanked the store owner and paid in advance before heading a few doors down. She picked up a number of paint supplies - not really her forte but she would manage well enough for what she wanted to do. She considered buying a Christmas present for Mark, but they hadn't really known each other long enough for that sort of thing so she decided to leave it. She already had her Pops present sorted. Picking up a few more basic supplies, more pokeballs and medecines for her Pokemon she returned to the repair shop and retrieved her belt, thanking the owner again and clipping the belt closed around her waist.

Taking her pokeballs out from her bag she clipped them back onto her belt where they belonged, instantly feeling more secure. Still unsure about how todays ambush related to how she felt about her own actions she was at least sure of one thing - nobody was going to be taking her Pokemon ever again. Part of that meant getting the belt repaired and her plans for the painting supplies but it also meant redoubling her training efforts. Corphish had done his best to defend her and Mark when the Grunts ambushed, but it had just been too much for him to handle alone. Even when Shuppet had joined the fray the tide hadn't turned enough to stop the Grunts. And when they battled the Muk in the Power Plant it had taken far too long to stop the Poison type. Just like her Pops and the others had trained her to defend herself she was going to have to help her Pokemon grow stronger. Corphish was easily her strongest Pokemon, while Cubone was practically defenseless until they could improve his confidence - though the Brick Break move Mark had helped him learn had the potential to be devastating. She had no real gauge of Ponyta's strength yet so that placed Shuppet firmly in the middle of the pack for the time being.

With Corphish's strength being at least sufficent, and Shuppet reliable, that meant her priorities had to be getting to know Ponyta and helping Cubone train more. And there was absolutely no reason why she couldn't do both at the same time. Heading back up the road to the Academy grounds she took a deep breath and smiled. Whatever happened, she'd be ready. She had to be.​

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
Ash

Seeing the last of her students arrive, Ash nodded swiftly. Auras flaring anyplace they liked to flare... it was like a desert bonfire. Except blue. Awesome.

She did not clap her hands, merely let out a shrill, loud whistle that was sure to pierce and annoy a couple of people. She didn't quite care. "All-righty, you bunch of slacks!" The words were full of grim, dark cheer. "Any o' you know why you're here?" There were various grumbles of something and Ash chuckled. "Sure hopin' one o' you didn't just say nothing cause if so... man, you crazy." She flapped a hand and closed her eyes. Then she opened them again, recalling the lesson plan she had read to herself only hours ago.

"We've got issues on this here island. Team Rocket, badly controlled Pokemon, mysterious stuff... and not a single one of you knows how to do much of anythin'. She glanced around at the chill of the falling snow and smiled. "Seein' as it's near the happy lil' holidays, I've got a treat for ya. This here:" She pulled a long strip of fabric from her back pocket. "Is an expert belt. Each of you, pair up with someone. The first person to beat their opponent and get the belt from my Kira over there, gets it."

Kira snorted and she grinned at her Lucario. Spoilsport

Ash smiled. "Of course, it ain't gonna be as easy as it sounds. In a battle, gym leader, wild, or evil bugger, the fight's gonna be aimed against you.Every disadvantage and all o' that. Might be a sandstorm, or you'll be on a rocking boat doomed to collapse. I can' do all o' that, I'm afraid. Might lose mah job. But I can give you this: All o'you have to close your eyes in battle, Pokemon excluded. Any open eyes will lose automatically. Battles are one-on-one."

She stood back on the balls of her feet. "All trainers, be prepared to move with yer partner. Staying still is forbidden after ten seconds. Any questions?"

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

Danielle Accola
Academy Grounds; Suicune Dorm

Danielle looked around herself. Mark had warned her about the mistletoe as he started to walk away. She stood for a little bit as Mark ran off. "Ah, don't worry about it! I'll try to be. See you later then!"

She said goodbye to Mark as she grabbed her luggage and continued on. She knows Mark's mischevious side, but she then shrugged off. Heading past the Christmas tree, she spotted the courtyard where most of the battles were taking place. How are these trainers coping with the cold weather? Danielle cannot stand the cold weather. All she wanted to do is to stay inside and warm herself up, and to interact with her Pokemon as they didn't come out of their ball since the time they left Celadon.

A few moments later, Danielle finally reached the Suicune Dorm. She checked herself in one more time, and was directed to her dorm. It was still the same as the time she packed up and left, but she knew that she was returning. The bed was neatly made, but everything else was covered in dust. Funny, it had been almost a month.

Danielle threw her suitcase on her bed, wrinkling the top blanket just a little, and opens the window to let the light in, although it wasn't as too light since the sun isn't out. Grabbing three of the four Pokeballs she had inside her pocket, and began to release her Pokemon. Coming out first was Mienfoo, then Sector the Yanma, and then Ozzy the Pachirisu.

"Hey guys!" Danielle greeted to her Pokemon as they started to yawn and stretch. "How was your rest?"

Mienfoo yawned and jumps on her bed. "Foooooo."

"We're going to be doing some cleaning, and some shopping today. And all three of you are going to help!"

The three Pokemon yawned once more.

"Also, I have a new friend to show you guys, but I want to wait till we're done cleaning and getting settled." Danielle then explained, "So, let's get started, shall we?"​

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

"This is your trainer?" I asked the Gengar, pointing to one of the students I am seeing. I am not yet sure on what was happening but I am certain that Gengar has something to do with this. "What'd you want me to do?"

Gengar looked at me as if saying Just watch.

The one called Jenkins laughed and I returned my attention back to the scene. It was still the same but Jenkins had another Pokemon out: A Gengar. I turned to Gengar to ask him if he was the one Jenkins was holding but Gengar magically disappeared again.

"Gengar is such a good Pokemon, you know. But, with all the battles we were having with the other dorms, I don't think if it is up to par with the quality of Pokemon around here. Even Entei's top dormer could defeat Gengar."

"Well, I am willing to trade you my Snorlax if you wanted to," the one who will receive the Sentret told Jenkins.

"You will? That's great!" Jenkins was smiling. He called Gengar back to the ball and the scene dissolved. We were back in the room, with Pan and Scrag near me.

"Pan!"

"Scrag!"

"C'mere," I told them, recalling both back to their Pokeballs. "Gengar, where are you?" The Gengar floated lazily in front of us. "You were traded away." The Gengar looked at me, willing me to go on. "And you don't like that." The Gengar hovered over me, then pointed to my Pokeballs then me.

"I understand," the door opened and I was running out the dorm without any particular reason why.

Years
Josh Strika

I entered the school to get out of the snow not knowing where to go or what to do. I spoke with someone at the front desk where the Raikou Dorm was and I was led there immediately. As I walked in I noticed an empty area and I released my 3 friends to introduce them to their new home. After about a minute of looking I retired them back to their pokeballs. After that I sat down and started to snooze waiting for anyone to come and explain this all to me.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Valorie Ryder - ???
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As Valorie stopped to listen to the tiny footsteps she got the impression of them being above her. Was there a second floor to this place? Suddenly the steps stopped and Valorie was left in eerie silence, stiffly waiting to see what would happen next. All of a sudden a voice called out to her.

"...Hey!" it said. It was a familiar voice, and yet who could be trying to get her attention? She looked up in the direction she heard the voice coming from only to see a pair of odd, inhuman eyes peering back at her from behind the grate of a ventilation shaft.

It was Kiyoko!

The oddly colored zorua peered down at Valorie idly. How had he gotten up there--More importantly, /why/ was he up there? Valorie opened her mouth to speak, but the small pokemon interrupted her quite fervently. "Be careful..! There are R men here..!" the child-like pokemon attempted to warn Valorie. The teen had to pause for a moment. R men? Those were like... those Rocket folk right? What did she care about them again? They were like, a gang, right? Why were they here?

Crack. Crack. Crack...

The sound of solid heels smacking against equally solid floor came to Valorie's ears and she turned her head as they quickly grew louder. Already she could tell it was close. Kiyoko had already ducked back out of sight. She could hear him scurrying further down the ventilation shaft. Silently cursing her luck she stood absolutely still, waiting to see if something would surprise her--It absolutely did.

A familiar boy emerged from a hallway with a knowing smirk on his face. Oh... Oh right. That was why she cared about Team Rocket. It was the same boy that had attacked her with a swampert in the middle of the school--The same boy who had wanted Kiyoko before. Valorie narrowed her eyes at him and promptly adopted a haughty expression consisting of crossed arms and a hostile glare. The boy merely laughed at the girl in her pajamas attempting to intimidate him and stopped several meters away. The two stared eachother down for a long moment, Valorie's hostile glare meeting his entirely cocky, knowing smirk.

All of a sudden something clicked in Valorie's head. He must know she was without her pokemon. Why else would he show such flagrant disregard for a potential fight? This place... He had something to do with this place. This place must have something to do with Team Rocket! Team Rocket must have something to do with her being here!

"...Why'd you bring me here?" Valorie demanded, still hostile towards the boy who had attempted to steal Kiyoko from her.

"Here I thought you were content to enjoy the view!" the male retorted in an entirely egotistical manner. Valorie was torn between finding the comment embarrassing or obnoxious. W-Who was he to imply she was admiring him?? He needed to earn that smug grin on his face before he got any respect from /her/!

"Do you really need to ask, though? You were doing so well figuring things out on your own..." he lamented in a sarcastic tone, only earning Valorie's continued stare as she tried to stare the larger, older boy down. After a moment he relented. "...When we battled yesterday, I was surprised some skirt like you could even hold her own." he began to explain, eliciting a somewhat bashful taint on Valorie's otherwise hostile expression. "Your pokemon were strong enough--So I decided I decided to take you for myself!" he finished with a shrug, ever so casual in demeanor. Any hint of embarrassment Valorie held vanished to be replaced by barely contained rage. Her brain rapidly searched for a response. Something, anything! She wouldn't stand for this!

"Why don't you tell me where my Pokemon are so I can show you who owns who..?!" she spat out, venom on her tone. One did not simply claim Valorie as theirs. She was already spoken for, as far as she was concerned!

The boy merely scoffed at this, as if finding the notion absurd. "I could... but it was your pokemon we needed. Taking you was merely a choice on /my/ part." he remarked, sick grin remaining on his face. Valorie felt rage start to mix with fear as she realized this boy might actually attempt to take advantage of her lack of pokemon. She fell silent as she struggled to think of a way out of this situation. She needed her pokemon. That's right... she'd beat him up and show him who was boss!

The boy watched Valorie's intent stare for a moment longer before shrugging half-heartedly and producing a pokeball. "If you say so...~" he remarks. The ball opened and the shape of a twelve foot tall monster formed in front of Valorie, glaring at her almost expectantly with a look that suggested it was ready for combat.

It was Valorie's on dragonite. Valorie stood in confusion, meeting Dragonite's eyes in a searching manner. Why... why was the humongous pokemon looking at her like that? As she took in the look being given to her her blood began to feel as if it were made of solid ice. There was no love for her in the eyes piercing her.

"...T-That's my Pokemon..." she mumbled, her voice slipping with very audible fear as the large dragon towered over her, seemingly waiting for a command. Valorie's body language dropped in defeat as the big picture started to become clear to her.

The rocket spy merely allowed his grin to intensify at the raw fear he saw passing over the smaller female's face. "...Not anymore!" he replied simply. Valorie looked as if she might cry! The thought seemed to amuse him in a sick sort of way and he gestured to several more pokeballs, each held betwixt one of his fingers. "Little did I realize how much of a catch you actually were! At first, I thought you might've given it your all back there... but /this/! This has to be the biggest catch of my career!" he snapped, eager to rub it in. Valorie simply stood there, speechless. How could this happen? How could he turn her own pokemon against her like this? How could Dragonite look at her like she was some stranger, nevermind an enemy? Tears welled up in her eyes as the lack of control over the situation entirely overwhelmed her senses.

The rocket spy seemed to deliberate for a moment, shifting positions and glancing over his shoulder in thought. "Now... I could 'own' you too, /or/ I could feed you to this big girl right here." he offered, patting Valorie's Dragonite idly. The behemoth pokemon seemed to relax slightly at his touch, not entirely aware of what was going on.

Valorie grimaced. She was clearly being threatened with a terrible fate, but the threat flew way over her head in favor of despair and rage. She proceeded to seethe out an obscenity at the rocket spy, an unladylike word her mother would've scolded her quite harshly for using in most other circumstances. Her tone stammered out of control and her hands balled into fists defiantly. She frankly had no concept of reason or rationality in her current state. She had no idea what she expected to be able to do without pokemon, but she was darn ready to do it! Perhaps she'd knock that smug monster over there out and cure Dragonite with... um... her fists?

The rocket spy was unamused this time however, and quickly directed Dragonite to her former trainer. "Wrong answer..." he uttered coldly, not even bothering to strategize. Without hesitation Dragonite lunched out and rudely snatched Valorie off the ground. Once caring arms now threatened to crush the poor girl's body at any moment and Valorie screamed out loud, her cries choking to a halt as pressure on her chest made it nearly impossible to breath at all. The large dragon pokemon sniffed her in a somewhat hesitant way, not too keen on the idea of actually eating her. If Valorie hadn't been preoccupied with trying desperately to get air into her lungs she probably would've found this odd, as it was /her/ training that made Dragonite so tame. Couldn't they have mind controlled Dragonite into being ruthless too..?

As she began to feel very light-headed and her ability to concentrate started to take a dive for the worst it all felt as if the end was near. "What, have you reconsidered..?" the rocket spy asked in response to Valorie's scream. Yet, she no longer had the breath to answer him. This wasn't fair..! Nothing about this was fair!

Abruptly the sound of light metal crashing to the ground was heard, followed by a thick black streak that crashed into the arm holding Valorie, hitting hard and leaving an immediately visible large bruise where it hit. Dragonite clutched her arm in pain and emitted a loud groan, about as surprised as anyone else that this had actually happened. Her shock caused her to loosen her grip on the unfortunate trainer she had been crushing, and none other than Kiyoko landed nearby--He was surrounded by several of mirror images of himself.

Kiyoko... Kiyoko, what was he doing? This was a hopeless battle! Kiyoko needed to run, and now! If he was lucky he could escape! The small fox-like pokemon seemed to spark with a blue energy, his body language suggesting he was totally ready to duke it out with the gigantic dragon.

"You leave her alone..!" the childlike voice commanded. Dragonite's eyes narrowed with an emotion vaguely resembling betrayal.

A moment of tension passed before the rocket spy snapped a finger and made a gesture towards Dragonite, who promptly set Valorie down, the poor girl curling into a semi fetal position. At least now she could hopefully recover. ...And then the rocket spy dropped all pretense of compromise and called out harshly. "Dragonite, Superpower! Capture that zorua!"

Dragonite reacted quickly, her body glowing with an intense blue aura as she proceeded to reach down and literally jam her arms into the floor, ripping the floor apart and literally chucking it at Kiyoko. The small pokemon was startled and yelped as it barely managed to dodge the huge projectile as it obliterated several of the shadow clones he had entered with. Kiyoko leapt up onto and then off the ripped up floor and launched himself at Dragonite a second time, this time slamming straight into her belly. The strike seemed to hit very hard, and Dragonite slumped over. A low groan escaped her throat and for a moment it actually seemed as if she might faint then and there. Where had Kiyoko learned to /fight/..? It was a foul play attack. Each and every attack felt as if Dragonite had punched herself personally--And those were punches that could shatter any known substance. Despite this, Dragonite got back up and kept going. The only thing that exceeded her power was her durability.

Kiyoko however was running out of luck. Most of his shadow clones had been unable to dodge the superpower attack, and the rocket spy followed up by combo'ing with extremespeed. Dragonite abruptly seemed to shift into high gear, lunging forward and striking each and every one of the 'Kiyoko's' present, sending the real one soaring across the room where he immediately found himself struggling to stay conscious. He managed to pull himself together however, barely, and immediately reconsidered his options. He could stay and fight, but he somehow didn't think this was a battle he could win even with all the training he'd been doing to impress Valorie. It tore him apart to flee, but... maybe he could find help! He just had to escape first. The small pokemon abruptly burst down the hall, bobbing and weaving where possible to deter pursuers.

"Get him!" the rocket spy commanded angrily. Dragonite moved forward again, this time leaving the battlefield to pursue Kiyoko. She quickly accelerated to a full on chase, crashing into walls and damaging the base around her as she struggled to maneuver in the admittedly rather large building. One could hear the loud crashing and the blasts of ice beams being fired off as she attempted to cut Kiyoko off repeatedly. After an intense rush, Kiyoko finally managed to reach an air vent at a reasonable height to jump into, breaking his way in and scrambling down it as fast as he could, only for the entrance to be frozen shut a moment later by a frustrated dragon. Having lost her charge, Dragonite reluctantly began a much slower return to her new trainer.

...Meanwhile, the rocket spy hovered over the fallen Valorie, whom still hadn't recovered from her near death experience. After a long moment he reached down, scooping up the small girl into his arms and ignoring her pitiful resistance as he proceeded to carry her back to her 'room'. "...We'll see how you feel after a good night's sleep..." the spy remarked knowingly, some sort of plan on the edge of his tongue.

Kiyoko - Outside!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...A small boy of vaguely 6 or 7 years of age by the looks of it found himself lost in the mountains, attempting to sniff his way to some help. The snow didn't bother him all that much--See, this was no true boy. Rather, Kiyoko had taken the illusion of a human in an effort to protect himself from wandering rockets recognizing him. How long had he been wandering now? time had lost meaning, but every second wasted was a second Valorie could get hurt! He had to find /someone/! The sound of nearby humans caught his ear and Kiyoko went to investigate, only to stop dead in his tracks as he recognized several people hauling off what appeared to be a boy in the direction Kiyoko had come from. What was that all about? He had a sneaking suspicion that Team Rocket was involved, but was unwilling to fling himself as an entire group of rockets, especially in his weakened state, to save the unfortunate boy. Perhaps he was going the same way Valorie had been? It looked like he'd need even more help! Kiyoko sprinted as fast as his injured body would take him, leaping over slippery rocks and generally showing inhuman balance and speed as he headed west in search of a savior...

Valorie Ryder - Secret Rocket Compound
Adrian would have found that he'd sooner or later have been knocked out to preserve the secrecy of the route to his final destination. By the time he woke, he had already been put in a cell. It was a barren place, very clean as far as prisons went. The thick door that served as the exit and entrance was locked, and his pokemon were all missing. A large block platform against the wall served as the only furniture. It didn't look that comfortable.

But it was already occupied. A short girl at maybe 4'10'' laid there curled in a ball in her pajamas taking up a portion of the platform, her wavy blond hair lying about her. It was difficult to tell if she was awake, and if she was whether she realized she wasn't alone. Entirely lethargic, she made no movements. Perhaps this was another prisoner?? Either way, he was apparently trapped in this room with her. The roof of the cell was a dome, atop which a vent could be seen. It was far too high to be reached by even the tallest people however.

Megaman765

Years
Mark made his way to Oak Town to grab himself a bit of food. He went to a little fast food restaurant around the area to satisfy his fill of food. Not healthy but the slightest but got the job done. He had work to do after all. Mostly with Commodore. The poor thing went through alot and now he was all out of control. Mark was able to somewhat tame Able... so how hard could a program influenced by pirated data be? Mark at bit of fries at the fast food restaurant and was quickly on his way.

Mark looked for an open area nearby that he could train. It was a field between the Academy and Oak Town but it was open enough for Mark to practice with Commodore without doing damage to any major buildings. Mark called Commodore out of his ball and the program quickly looked around curiously and full of joy.

"Alright Commodore... let-" Commodore quickly hugged Mark and nuzzled him a bit. He blushed a bit but it was a good thing he wasn't in public. "I know I missed you too buddy... but we gotta get you under control. They installed something weird into you and I don't know what's wrong... maybe we can find somewhere to do some target practice? The academy might have something like that around here... so far you seem to be-"

Commodore quickly glitched up and started to make erratic movements and started firing into the air with its Tri attack and attacking the ground near Mark, causing a light explosion of Snow to splatter all over him.

"Ack! Return!" Mark said, quickly putting Commodore back into its Pokeball. "Geez... training might not be the only thing you'll need..." Mark thought, shivering as he brushed the snow off of himself. There was one person he recalled would know alot about Commodore... that was-

*DING DING* Suddenly the PA started up.

"Would Mark Wilson please report to the main office? Mark Wilson?" The PA said. What? He hoped this wasn't some sort of personal meeting with the Principle or anything... unless they found out about his little adventure out in the power plant... the police all knew about it so maybe he had some more questioning. Mark sighed and quickly made his way to the office, ready for whatever might be thrown at him. The announcement would probobly raise some brows for some of Mark's friends... he was a nice guy! No way he could have done something wrong!

Last edited:
Years
Josh Strika

I got up after an hour's nap and, still not noticing anyone, walked out of the dorm and into the front lobby. I looked around and saw a bench in front of the main office and decided to sit there for awhile hoping someone would pass by. I began humming one of my favorite tunes as I released my Elekid into my lap. He looked up at me excitingly as he normally does without any obvious reason why. I looked down at him wondering why he never seemed to level up with the non battle training I did with all of my Pokemon that seemed to allow them to do so.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy set herself up at one of the practice arena's inside the Academy, ready to do some serious training. Corphish and Shuppet may have found the intense battling with Team Rocket beneficial - no amount of training made up for real experience after all - but Cubone and Ponyta both needed some work before they would be ready for a real battle. Releasing Cubone first she hunkered down beside The Lonely Pokemon, smiling warmly. He probably didn't know he'd been kidnapped and it wouldn't do any good to tell him.

"Hey buddy. How you doin'?"
"Cubone!" He answered happily, still thrilled at learning his new move.
"Awesome. So hey, wanna do some more training? I thought we could work with Brick Break a little more."
"Cu cu!"
"Alright then! Now, uh... we don't have any bricks to break, but I think working on your form and doing a bit of cardio is a good start. So why don't you practice, like you've seen me do when I shadow box?"

Cubone nodded enthusiastically and started running around the drawn out battlefield, swinging his club periodically. Sammy was happy to see him coming out of his shell, and so eager to battle, but whether he would be able to carry this across to an actual battle with another Trainer was another matter entirely. Getting back to her feet she unclipped Ponyta's pokeball from her belt and stared at it thoughtfully. There was no way to know how this was going to go down until she went ahead with it. Plastering a big smile across her face, best to start on a positive note, she released Ponyta.

"Hey Ponyta. I'm Sammy, your Pokemon Trainer. I'm really happy to have you on my team!" That was a good start, right?

The fiery steed stared at her blankly for a minute before snorting, shaking her flaming mane and looking away. She didn't seem particularly impressed... or even interested...

"So... listen, I'd like for us to be really good friends. And one of the things I love to do is battle, and I think you do too. You seemed pretty in to it when we met on the volcano, right? Is battling something you'd like to do together?"

Ponyta looked around her surroundings, spotting the energetically training Cubone and neighing, stamping her front right hoof. Clang! Ponyta lowered her head and pawed at the ground, staring aggressively towards Cubone. Apparently she did want to battle...

"You want to battle Cubone?" Sammy asked uncertainly. Cubone wasn't ready to face other Trainers yet, but maybe if it was one of her own Pokemon then he wouldn't be so frightened of the outcome. This might even work out for the best. "I think that's a great idea. Hey Cubone! This is Ponyta, she's our latest addition."

Cubone trotted over, watching the aggressive Fire type with a degree of trepidation. He wasn't the terrified creature she'd first encountered, but he still had a long way to go. It didn't help that most of his opponents were going to be considerably bigger than him and Ponyta was no exception.

"Ponyta here wants to battle you I think, and it might not be such a bad idea. I'll be able to call either of you back to your pokeballs and tell you when to stop, so nothing bad can happen. It's jut a way to practice and get better. Sound good?"
"... Cu..." Cubone nodded once, still not seeming entirely sure.
"Well alright then. Take up position at the opposite ends of the battlefield and I'll stay here so I can command you both."

Cubone obediently ran off, while Ponyta shot Sammy a filthy look before proudly walking to her position.

"Okay... Cubone, open up with your new Brick Break - Ponyta show me what you can do with Stomp!"

Cubone rushed forward, holding his club before him like a lance, while Ponyta began to gallop forwards. Ponyta's mane flared up, fire surrounding her as she raced onward. The fire began to spin, creating the appearance that Ponyta was running forward in a giant flaming wheel.

"Ponyta, stop, that's not what I said!"

Ponyta didn't listen, neighing loudly from inside the inferno. Cubone skidded to a halt, eyes widening behind his skull helmet at the horror that was bearing down on him. He curled himself up tight and became surrounded by a faint blue aura, resorting to Endure. Ponyta trampled straight over him, driving him into the ground with her diamond hard hooves before wheeling back around for another pass.

"Ponyta STOP!" Sammy screamed, fumbling for her newest Pokemon's pokeball. Why was she behaving this way? Ponyta charged across Cubone with a second Flame Wheel attack, knocking the Ground type out cold. Finally Sammy managed to get a bead on Ponyta with her pokeball, calling her back. Running forward she slid to a stop by Cubone and fell to her knees, rummaging through her bag for a Revive. This was a disaster, the exact opposite of what Cubone needed. She had hoped battling would help him overcome his fears, but it was painfully obvious now that they needed to deal with his fears before she could ever put him into a battle. And Ponyta! That was a problem she wouldn't be able to ignore, besides not listening to her Ponyta was incredibly aggressive.

Quickly spraying Cubone with the Revive she discarded the empty case and had a Potion ready just as he was coming to, bringing him back to peak condition almost immediately.

"Are you okay buddy? I'm so, so sorry!"
"Cu..." He sighed, seeming more depressed than upset. If this little guy didn't have some sort of victory soon against something more impressive than a Caterpie he was never going to think he was worth a damn.​

Years
Josh Strika

I looked around for a minute and saw a map of the Academy on a near by wall. So I recalled my yellow Pokemon into his respective pokeball and walked over to the map. I looked it over and saw the practice arenas and walked over there looking for the rooms when I overheard what sounded like an intense battle. So I peeped inside and saw a girl holding a small cubone that looked almost depressed, even for it's species. I was trying to stay quiet and be un noticed when the door slammed behind me with a BAM!

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Oak Town

Shawn walked alongside Kayla, smiling as he thought about the events of the day so far. He went from losing a battle with a teacher to actually be called someone's boyfriend! Life has a way of throwing many different types of curveballs, it seems. He looked over to Kayla a couple of times and seeing her smile just warmed his heart in a way he hadn't felt in a long time. Just seeing her happy made everything he went through worth it. This is truly what happiness and love felt like...

He was shaken out of his thoughts by the sound of his stomach growling. He kinda chuckled at this and played on it, saying "I guess I'm hungrier than I thought." He stopped in front of what looked like a decently furnished and friendly restaurant, looking through the windows at some of the dishes that were being served. He turned to the others as he spoke, "What do you guys think about this place? It looks nice and the food seems to be well-prepared. How about we stop here?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla smiled. "I don't care where we eat! I'm starving!" She looked down at Jasmine. "Don't worry, I'll feed you and everyone else, too." She smiled and pecked Shawn's cheek. Holly smiled up at Haru and picked up the Growlithe. She groaned when she heard Amy calling her name in the distance. "She promised to leave us alone," she muttered, hugging the Growlithe. Amy came closer and closer to the group, and Holly swallowed nervously when she saw the knife in her sister's hand. She whimpered when Amy walked up to her, gripping the knife tightly. "How could you do this, Holly?" she asked. "You promised to never do this again!" Holly looked down at the ground. "You guys get inside of the restaurant," she whispered. She looked up at Amy. "I wasn't going to cut myself again! Not now..." She hugged the Growlithe and whimpered. Kayla frowned. "L-Let's go inside..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - Hallways~Mountains

502.png
571.png
207.png
404.png
633.png

Mana had followed Kilik into the hallways after class, perhaps to shy to go with anyone else. Come to think of it, she's hung around him longer than anyone else, so it's logical she's gotten used to hanging around with him. So far, Kilik has made plenty of friends now, which might prove useful against Team Rocket. The battle against them will be no easy task. It's Kilik's goal to train, hone his skill as a trainer, & thwart Team Rocket's evil schemes.

The first step is to train, & what better place to train than at the mountains. Mana wants to come along. "Sure. Training is more efficient when you have someone to train with." The mountains were east of the academy, which is where they're at. It's a short distance, so it shouldn't take long. Kilik scratches his chin with no reason. "We should go now if we want to start immediately," Kilik informs, already heading towards the mountains.

~

Shortly after arriving through quarter-past the mountains, Kilik took out Ganta. One of his Pokemon could at least get some fresh air, & Ganta hasn't been outside for a while now. This is also the area where Kilik found him. "Let's keep moving," Kilik said, but cut short when he heard nearby footsteps. He hid nearby & saw some Rocket Grunts carrying someone, boiling his blood. "So I got something, huh?" He's got lead. He turns to Mana with that serious look in his eye. One could tell he wasn't fooling around.

"Stay quiet. We need to search the area & find out what Team Rocket is up to." Kilik glances at Ganta before looking back at Mana. "Training will have to wait. Are you ready?" They had to stay cautious. One slip-up could end in total disaster for them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Samantha Felicity Cooper

Sammy spun around, glaring at the sound of the slamming door. Some kid was there spying on her! If he was another Rocket chump she was gonna knock him through that damn door without his teeth. Normally she wouldn't be so aggressive to start off with, but it was just the worst possible time to catch her - especially if you were spying on her first. A day filled with muggings, kidnappings, near death experiences and disobedient Pokemon would do that to the most good natured of people, which Sammy certainly wasn't.​

"Hey!" She called out. "What's your problem!? You sneaking around spying on people, you little creep?" She was in a foul mood thanks to the days events, things just weren't going her way at all. "Were you just gonna stand there starin' at me if I hadn't heard you? That how you get your kicks, huh, punk?"​

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Lugia Dorm

196.png
471.png
570.png

"Sure. Training is more efficient when you have someone to train with." Kilik replied on her question if she could come along. It would be great if she could train Akira and Fox. Felicity was already higher leveled so she thought that Felicity could take a break of training. "Thank you!" Mana cheered. "We should go now if we want to start immediately." Kilik said as he scratched his chin. Mana didn't knew why he was doing that but it somehow made her blush slightly as she thought it kind of looked... cool.

Mana followed Kilik to the east of the academy, where the mountains were located. Kilik released a Deino from his Pokéball. This was the first time seeing another Pokémon of Kilik's and Mana was quite suprised by how cute it looked. "Let's keep moving," Kilik ordered as he walked in front of her with the Deino by his side. Mana tried to look at the side of his face but looked away as she just noticed how handsome Kilik actually looked. Mana was ashamed by her thoughts and sighed.

Suddenly Mana was pulled in the bushes and only noticed why after Kilik told her to be quiet so that they could find out what team rocket was up to. They were carrying someone and Mana tried to track that person's scent but the sweaty scents of team rocket were overpowering. Kilik looked away from her to glance at his Deino, but looked back at her short after with very serious eyes. "Training will have to wait. Are you ready?" Kilik asked her. Mana blinked a few times before she started smiling. "Wow... You are pretty cool, y'know!" Mana whispered, loud enough for Kilik to her but was sure the team rocket grunts couldn't hear her. "I'm ready when you are." She said, forgetting that Drake said to stay away from the team rocket grunts because they would capture her because of her secret.

Back