• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I can't believe in the greatness of this hack! I've basically followed it since it's release and I've seen nothing but the best. You're an inspiration to us all Zel.
Ps. The updates are looking great!

Dr.Garchomp

Mr.Gaburiasu
Years
Will the legendary dogs be coming with legendary music as well? Perhaps you could try to get a remix of the crystal version of the legendary dog music onto shiny gold. (although I understand you're trying to pertain to gold more than anything else)

Barker

I'm drifting in deep waters..
Years
  • Age 32
  • Utah
  • Seen Dec 31, 2016
Wow, every update brings something more and more impressive. I can see why you're such an inspiration to other hackers. Keep it up, man.

Years
I just watched the video, and it was good, but I have a problem with it, won't that message that comes up over those tiles make it easy to find all the dogs quickly. You found them all too quickly.

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
I just watched the video, and it was good, but I have a problem with it, won't that message that comes up over those tiles make it easy to find all the dogs quickly. You found them all too quickly.

That was just a beta version of how the event is gonna work.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
i had to start again so i lost my lvl 79 typhlosion.sigh.but at least the save thing works .i really can't wait for kanto.also.if u extract a different fire red rom u just end up where u left off but as the fire red character.just saying.

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
where can i get exp.share. it takes me forever just to get spinarak to get to lvl 15.also what lvl does spinarak evole at.

Years
where can i get exp.share. it takes me forever just to get spinarak to get to lvl 15.also what lvl does spinarak evole at.

Could you just read the walkthrough? OR on simple things like that you can look at a Pokemon Gold walkthrough, that's right Pokemon Gold. Zel hasn't changed any of the levels that pokemon evolve except for the pokemon that evolve through trades.

pkmnmaster69

When will this day end?
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2020
to shinygolddash: when u catch/kill the red gyradous u will recieve the red scale once uve recieved that trade it with mr.pokemon and he will give u the exp.share and spinarak evoles at lvl 22

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
thnx pkmn master 69 that will really help me beat the league and get my pokemon strong for b5.(i really hope beta 5 is worth the wait.lol)

Nicolas

O c t o j a R e j s t r o m
Years
hi zel! got a problem in SG and a question i'll give you the screenshot later because I still don't have 15 posts yet so i'll tell you those by words.....

-In cianwood where a kid gives you his shuckle, when you enter his house your sprite will become messed up or something(the male sprite looks different like the male sprite on FR but in messed up colors or something like that)

-when will you fix the flying sprite because the same sprite appears when your flying trainer sprite appears in the game.....

phew hope u understand that zel...

-can make a newly revampted ruins of alph puzzle...

for now this is the longest post I have ever made in this thread 0_o'

hope this hack goes on really well, good luck zel!

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
The ruins of alph arn't bad and he said no sliding puzzle but trick house makes up for it.But the flying thing is annoying....

Zeikku™

Johto remaker
Years
how about making an event for the ruins of alph with the trick master...so like he could be there to discover new trick techniques and maybe a battle with him.... then obviously you wont see him till later on..so another final battle with him will be needed.. its a suggestion

it will solve the puzzle situation also is another event is there instead..

im really looking forward to this..

DarthSenorQueso

Officially number 1 snake
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 28, 2016
Well getting on subject trickmaster could be another rival always looking for new ideas ....right?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Do you have to listen to them speak?

Huh? What did you mean?

Zel, I have no Idea how these beta stuff works

I was mainly saying that with each new release it's best to start the Beta again from the start. Basically, it's as if you all were my Beta testers. Only in the final release you'd really become "players of Shiny Gold", so don't take playing SG so seriously.

I love ShinyGold and have been playing it for 2 weeks. But maybe bring back the temple in the Dragon's Den, you know where the Extreme Speed Dratini is obtained (even though said temple was in Crystal)

Hmmm... No, because there's gonna be a far more important Pokemon there at the D.Den, so an Extreme Speed Dratini is nothing compared to that Pokemon.

Will the legendary dogs be coming with legendary music as well? Perhaps you could try to get a remix of the crystal version of the legendary dog music onto shiny gold. (although I understand you're trying to pertain to gold more than anything else)

I'm giving them that different wildbattle music so we can then change the BGM into something better (maybe Suicune's battle from Crystal? I like that one :))

to shinygolddash: when u catch/kill the red gyradous u will recieve the red scale once uve recieved that trade it with mr.pokemon and he will give u the exp.share and spinarak evoles at lvl 22

And I was just about to say that you couldn't get it. But you are right, which means trust more in the walkthroughs than in what I could reply about gameplay questions -_-

Let's clear things: that weird message only shows up in that testing I was doing, just to know when the random put a legendary without having to go check the location and making the video WAY too long. So, obviously, that message doesn't shows up in the game.

-In cianwood where a kid gives you his shuckle, when you enter his house your sprite will become messed up or something(the male sprite looks different like the male sprite on FR but in messed up colors or something like that)

-when will you fix the flying sprite because the same sprite appears when your flying trainer sprite appears in the game.....

phew hope u understand that zel...

-can make a newly revampted ruins of alph puzzle...

In Cianwood there's a hero's sprite change. That sounds as if you were not playing the last Bugfixed release of the B4 (which is the current uploaded in this new thread)

For the flying sprite, since there's gonna be a whole hero's overworld change, I'll have to ask Marnic about making those sprites too (though inserting the flying sprites is not something that I really like doing because Hackmew's Sprite Editor is not useful with those ones, so Tile Molester for those ones, and it really bores me using TM...)

Not interested in making the Ruins puzzles, not yet, at least...

how about making an event for the ruins of alph with the trick master...so like he could be there to discover new trick techniques and maybe a battle with him.... then obviously you wont see him till later on..so another final battle with him will be needed.. its a suggestion

it will solve the puzzle situation also is another event is there instead..

im really looking forward to this..

Well, what I said in my previous reply. Though all those stuff about mixing the Trick Master and the Ruins of Alph doesn't make too much sense to me...
Battling the T.Master? Maybe that could be something for the puzzles... Hey, that gives me an idea for one of the puzzles for B6! :D

I guess I'm not gonna be putting any other updates in a while, 'cause I'm gonna be concentrated on stuff I have to do (for my Uni), so don't go spamming the thread wondering what I'm doing (remember to check the Zel's Status section before panicking and spamming)

That's all for now. Till next time!

Back