• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~ : D

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
I'm new in the forums, so I decided to write here and say hi. ^^ I'm a 17-(almost 18) year-old girl from Finland, and I was a huge fan of the Pokemon anime when it came to Finland, something like 7 years ago. I kinda "grew out" of the anime, but I still like pokemon, especially the games. And the tv-series are fun to watch for nostalgia even today. : P

Hmm... what should I say here? I like drawing, reading, anime and manga, animals, etc. Also scout has been my hobby for a long time. The pokemon I like... well, I usually like most of the pokemon that both look good (they have to be cute- or cool-looking : P) and have good moves. I think "the ultimate pokemon" could be Tyranitar, because it looks cool and learns awesome moves. When I was younger, I used a nickname Marill in the finnish pokemon forums, and back then my favourite pokemon were Pikachu, Marill and Mew. Nowadays, I like pretty many pokemon, so I can't pick any favourites. I like for example Mareep, Altaria, Torchic, Breloom... The only 4th generation pokemon I really like are Riolu, Lucario and propably Shaymin.

Aargh, I wrote too much. Hope somebody even bothers to read it. Okay, I hope I'll have fun here~

Last edited:

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
You my good friend....are the bomb! Tyranitar is the best of the BEST! He is my most favored pokemon I absolutely love him to death!
(Who wouldn't with that 300+ attack? xD!)

Anyway enough about me, on to the real reason I am here, welcoming the most famous...Suzume! You aren't alone when you say you grew out of the anime, it got worse and worse by the generation I must admit! I am sure there are few people here that like the Anime! Anyway if you are interested in Drawing why not check out the Art Gallery to show of any fabulous drawings you have done?

So you scout? how many badges have you got and where do you do the scouting? I used to scout down at Blackwood for about....2 months but then I quit because it just wasn't me haha!

Make sure to read the Rules/FAQ.
(They are both lifesavers down the road xD)

Have fun, and get posting!

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
Years
Welcome to PokeCommunity [PC], sweetie. As what *Dark*Master said, read the rules and have a happy stay. lol, Tyranitar it's been a long time.

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2008
Welcome to pkmncommunity, hope u have a good stay here, I'm new here myself, as u can see from the number of posts, anyway have a good time,

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
Years
Hey and welcome, Suzume!
That was good! Did you practice beforehand XD?

You seem intelligent enough, so I assume you've already read the rules.
If you haven't get on it, yoh!
Now the only thing to do is get posting!
I'm sure you'll find lots of people to talk about anime, manga and of course, Pokemon with!

Good luck!

-Roy

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
Thanks for you all. :) I shoul propably do some answering:
*Dark*Master: About my scout badges, I... really don't have that many. ^^" When I was a smaller scout, my leaders were kinda lazy and we didn't get many badges from that time. Even the girls I'm leading now have more badges than me. :'D But where do we do the scouting... uh, I don't know, what do you mean? :P If we want to go hiking or walk in the forest, we can go to any forest we want, and the forest is like, everywhere in Finland. But our "base" is and old, small building near our towns church.

And BTW Roy G Biv, I have to say that many of my friend have told me my personality is just like Osaka's. :D I also feel that me and Osaka have a lot in common. I even cosplayed her once! Which reminds me, me and my friend also did a cosplay where we were "random people from team Aqua and Magma". I had team Magma costume. It was fun.

Vie

Years
welcome to the forums, suzume. I like your name, where does it come from?
I hope you find friends here soon, but I think you already did xD see you around and pm me if you want.

Suzume

Fire Fist
Years
DarkAkuma: My name means a sparrow in japanese, and have many reasons to use it. First, my real name is Varpu, which is pretty close to the finnish word "varpunen", which also means a sparrow. Second, I like birds. :3 So really like this nick, and I've used it for pretty many years now.

Kryssi

I think I'm decomposing!
Years
Welcome to PC, too. I'm also a new one on here, this place looks pretty cool.

Back