• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terrakion EX and Conkeldurr Speed Edt.

DRR

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Pump-Up Smash is one good attack, and when used right, can wipe out an entire team. How's this sound?

1x Terrakion EX
4x Golett
3x Golurk
1x Eviolite
2x Bianca
4x Switch
8x Psychic Energy
11x Fighting Energy
1x Excadrill
3x Drilbur
1x Conkeldurr
2x Gurdurr
4x Timburr
1x Juniper
3x Giant Cape
2x Cheren
1x Energy Switch
1x Exp Share
1x PlusPower
1x Heavy Ball
3x Pokemon Communication

EDIT: Made changes to deck
I'm still trying to figure out trainers and energies, so help please.

Last edited:

DRR

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Any idea how to make this deck faster? It's slow as hell in some aspects.

Years
Yeah. Remove some energy. It'll probably still be slow because you're evolving Pokemon, but 3 or 4 Juniper's should speed it up. Just be careful not to discard your final stages, since you seem to have only 1 of several of them. At some point, you'll want to drop an evolution line you don't want to use in favor of bulking up on the focus Pokemon of the deck, to improve the deck's consistency even further.

DRR

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2013
Yeah. Remove some energy. It'll probably still be slow because you're evolving Pokemon, but 3 or 4 Juniper's should speed it up. Just be careful not to discard your final stages, since you seem to have only 1 of several of them. At some point, you'll want to drop an evolution line you don't want to use in favor of bulking up on the focus Pokemon of the deck, to improve the deck's consistency even further.

I'm hoping to get another conkel soon, or get more terrakions and add a ho-oh to erase it entirely. I could only find 1 juniper, so I'll have to wait till next week to get some more. I added a potion in favor of a switch, and a full heal instead of the searches.

EDIT: Removed an energy for a Bianca. Also added 2 Cherens in place of Cilan

Last edited:
Back