• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ciao!

Years
Hello! My name is MoonPrincessof2012. I've been searching for a new forum for my friend and I'm checking this one out. A little about me:

-I've studied Lycanthropy for two years
-I'm living in the same house as my friend (my parents are going to be out of the country for almost the whole school year and I have no where else to stay)
-I'm part British part Swedish and (of course) part American.
-I use Smogon a lot
-I hate using friend codes, therefore i only do random wi-fi on PBR
-I love hacking pokemon (I have a Rhyperior with Fly)
-I'm a sucker for guys with glasses
-I am more of a 'Shut up and let's play Halo' kind of girl.
-My fave pokemon are Glaceon and Suicune.
-I love Ice Types
-I love the 5th gen pokemon (I love Kumashun)
Anything else you would like to know?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Welcome to PC! I'm TSO :3 Comments:

-Lycanthropy? That's awesome~
-I <3 Glalie.
-I'm still not too sure about Gen V...
-I don't understand your sig...

Assault

Exotic Water Pokemon Hunter
Years
carrots are good I like carrots im happy nidoran does to
i like cheese

Nice to know... Anyway.

Welcome to the forum, MoonPrincessof2012! I'm sure you and your friend are going to love this place. It's very friendly and there is a lot of activity. One thing I'm not so happy about is your Rhyperior with Fly, I don't like Attack Hacks. :P

Have fun!

Ayselipera

I had to look up Lycanthropy, but after I read what it's all about I think you might just be one of the coolest people I have ever met. I had no idea you could actually take classes for stuff like that. ~I think we know what I'm doing in the future~ :D

You're lucky to be part British. I've always wished I was either from England or just happened to live there, or hopefully end up visiting at least once. Unfortunately none of those apply to me. :(

I really like all the Eeveelutions so Glaceon comes in as one of my favorites. Although Flareon is my absolute favorite Eeveelution. I'm not too big on Suicune though, but then again legendaries bother me. Since they're just about everywhere now. :/

Anywho, you seem really interesting so I think you'll have no problem making new friends here and just having a good time. Just be polite and you'll get around easily and I'm sure you'll find just about everyone is polite and kind too. So don't worry in case you were beforehand like i was. :p

Years
I had to look up Lycanthropy, but after I read what it's all about I think you might just be one of the coolest people I have ever met. I had no idea you could actually take classes for stuff like that. ~I think we know what I'm doing in the future~ :D
It isn't a class. It's part of Mythology but you have to do research on it yourself. Since I'm in love with lycanthropes, I am committed to studying it. Cool thing to do:
Make a small class between your friends and be the teacher. It's sort of like playing school like kids do, but it's technically is a small school (only not licensed or anything). I made a Lycanthroy class between my friends and I even made them a small text book for them :3

Back