• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
FML.

SaiyanNox

Supreme Master of Dango
Years
really would have liked to have known you're not supposed to evolve your starters before i spent 17 hours straight on this only to find my charizard will never obey me and i can't do the events for the other two starters...
FML.

i thought it was kind of implied this is a hack based on the events of the anime after all

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2013
so i shouldnt level up the starters at all because i just beat Lt surge and all three are in their 2nd evolve form

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2014
Thanks for the comments, everyone! :)

I think I might release a Beta after I get through 25 episodes and keep doing that until I get through the whole Kanto/Orange Island series.

so does that mean that charizard will actually obey us eventually, meaning that we will be able to evolve it eventually without having to stop using charizard?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
Did you use Lunar Ips and patch the ips file to your fire red rom? It seems like you have a clean fire red rom if it plays perfectly.

Thanks very much mate:) I didnt have lunar ips. Its worked now though, thanks very much.

Soul Saint

Ghost~
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
so i shouldnt level up the starters at all because i just beat Lt surge and all three are in their 2nd evolve form

You can still level them, just use cheats to get their first forms so you don't have to worry at all. Either that or EV(Effort Value) train them.

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
@ all who say how far:
look at episode list... all crossed out... the last one crossed out is how far... last one checked is how far approved....

Years
so does that mean that charizard will actually obey us eventually, meaning that we will be able to evolve it eventually without having to stop using charizard?

If you remember in the anime CHARIZARD obeys Ash in the orange islands episode so when METAPOD finally reaches that episode in this hack Charizard will definitely 100% obey you.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
This game

It's good, it's better than good it's fantastic. Up until it's time to finish it and it falls apart. I have spent the last hour and a half looking for the solution to this and I cannot find it.

After beating Team Rocket in Viridian City and receiving the Earth Badge the building falls apart. Since that point in the game I have been stuck in place looking for any solution as to how to proceed the story and I'm convinced there isn't one. I have traveled literally all over the map and there are no new events. Officer Jenny blocks my path to Mt. Hideaway. and Professor Oak merely Asks if I'd like to leave a Pokemon with him. I've rested at moms finished all the events and can not figure out how to progress from here. I enjoyed this game a lot up til this point and would enjoy a bit of help.

Years
I believe you are supposed to start the Mr. Mime Time event next. Did you meet Stella in Route 1 on your way to Pallet Town and battle her? After battling her you go to your house and talk to your mother, and then talk to Prof. Oak for the Seafoam Islands events.

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Wait... so the orange islands will be here!? cool... (i suggest getting rid of Islands 1 2 3 4 5 through 10000

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
This Game

I did actually, I defeated her and I've talked to my mother and proffesor oak. he just tells me about my pokedex and the pokemon he wants to hold onto. mom just makes me rest i know i defeated the mr mime thing because everytime i go back to the tent on route 20 she is there with mr mime. so i just kept going into the seafoam islands. finished the slowpoke event and the pikahuna event.

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2015
Wow.. -_-.... I've been home multiple times and now i just went after you told me adn it fixed the issue......thanks sir

Back