• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose your own Adventure: Kanto

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
>Bulbasaur, use Tackle!

you say. Bulbasaur jumps and rams Charmander, dead in the stomach.

"Bulbaaaa!" it yells while on top of Charmander.
However, this gives a chance for Charmander to use Growl--Up close and personal.

"Charrraaaaa." it cries out sweetly (wtf?!), and Bulbasaur mellows down a little bit.

"Charmander, use Scratch!" Gary commands. Charmander then pushes Bulbasaur off of him and takes his claws and scratches Bulbasaur using them. "Use Tackle again!" You tell Bulbasaur. Bulbasaur rams Charmander, and even though it was a weakened Tackle, Charmander is it with it hard (Critical hit!) Charmander faints.

"Unbelievable! I picked the wrong Pokemon!" Gary says as he recalls Charmander. "Alright, smell ya later Red and Gramps! Gotta toughen up!" He tells you.

And then Gary leaves. Meanwhile, Oak slips 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex into your bag. You feel the movement and turn around and have Bulbasaur tackle Oak. Bulbasaur then just happens to gain a level.

"I was just trying to help..." Oak says. "Gary and Leaf already forgot theirs so....."

"Oops." Just slips out of your mouth. "Come on Bulbasaur, lets go to Route 1!" You instantly forget that you just had your Pokemon tackle an old man.

Route 1
It's Route 1, the route to Viridian! On your way there, you can do something. There's that guy over there that looks like he's from the PokeMart, but other than that WHAT DO YOU DO????? lol

Choices
1) Look for a Wild Pokemon
2) Talk to the obvious Viridian PokeMart Clerk
3) Train Bulbasaur (5 levels)

Your Stats
Team:
Spoiler:

Money:
$3500
Items:
Spoiler:

Boxes:
Spoiler:

Badges:
Game Overs:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
Years
>Train Bulbasaur
Youdecide to train Bulbasaur.
Bulbasaur learned Leech Seed!
Bulbasaur learned Vine Whip!
After that you continue your trek up Route 1 with Bulbasaur.

(now here's where it gets exciting)
Viridian City
You enter Viridian City, and you immediately notice something wrong: there's guys in black suits with red Rs on them all over the city! This could be bad, but if you need to take action you shouldn't just charge into danger...right? So, what do you do? They're everywhere, and they seem to be blocking the PokeCenter the most...which is a problem for Bulbasaur. It could be a dangerous situation. Maybe you should flee for a while.

Choices
1) Ask the Rocket blocking the Pokemon Center door what he's doing
2) Ask a different one what they're doing here
3) Start a fight with one
4) Flee and go to Route 2
5) Flee and go to Route 22
(for now on, the choices you make WILL affect the plot.)

Your Stats
Team
Spoiler:

Money:
$3500
Items:
Spoiler:

Boxes:
Spoiler:

Badges:
Game Overs:

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
NOOOO! IF YOU TALK TO HIM HE'LL BATTLE YOU AND IT'S A GAME OVER!!!! ROUTE 22, THE SAFEST!

Back