• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suzumiya Haruhi No Fukkou

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
charizard_maa said:
Micheal then looked at Marie and in an attempt to say a joke he said, "Do you want that in french?"

Marie jumped slightly as she was suddenly addressed, then opened her mouth to answer ---
Just as Arisaki Citalli walked up to them.

Kanna-chan said:
Arasaki Citlalli reporting for duty!

Marie jumped slightly at the surprising greeting, nearly fallling over. The zippers on her backpack clinked together again as she clutched Chieko's arm nervously.

"Satoi-sama... Who are they? New recruits?" Marie whispered to Chieko nervously. Nervous tears formed in the corners of her eyes.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko was taken back for a second that Marie had suddenly grabbed her arm. But she grinned, and said happily, "of course! Grabbed 'em yesterday after school! They looked bored, so I did them a favor!" She looked around, and began pointing at the two new comers. "The girl is Maiha, and the boy over there is Itsuki." She the turned around, and it seemed as though she had lost her interest. She gasped, and ran for the window.

"Guys! Look! The plane's here!!"

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Marie looked over at Chieko, who had run up to the window. She looked forward again, only to find the new recruits standing in front of her.

"Eep!" she squealed, nervous tears spilling down her cheeks.

She turned and chased after Chieko, only to trip and give the recruits the startling sight of her kitty print underwear.

"Owie," she muttered, sitting up.

( :D I wanted to do something mean to her. )

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just listen to the tale of how Chieko had gained the two new recuirts the day before. He found this normal since that was the way he joined the group but to tell the truth he joined willing but just like the past Haruhi, Chieko found the idea of having a quiet transfer student to be an intresting addition to her SOS Brigade. Soon after Chieko had ran toward the window annoucing that the plane had arrive.

Micheal just sighed and began to walk over towards the window and didn't even stop to see the kitty print panties that Marie wore under her skirt. He didn't care for such an immature act. Humans can be such careless creatures. Micheal just kept on walking until he reach Chieko. He then said, "Should we board the plane right now or do you want to give the group words of encouargment?"

Last edited:

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Marie stood up, brushing the dust off her skirt. She reached back, and ran a few fingers through her long hair. Looking up, she found that Micheal had already gone over to the window. She quickly turned and ran to Chieko as well. She pressed her hands against the large window, fogging up the glass.

"Is that the plane we are to riding?" she asked, in her terrible English, of course.

She pointed at the largest plane in sight.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko nodded and yelled "Yep" a little louder than initially intended. She looked at Michael, who was expecing a huge speech out of her. She turned around on one heel to face everyone else. She put her hands on her hips, and looked from side to side.

"Well, I don't think I have to tell you guys this, I believe you're smart enough to figure out that this is the first official departure from Japan thtat the SOS Brigade has taken. Ever." She stopped for a second, and walked over the Marie, who was gawking out the window still. She patted her hand down on poor Marie's head, and left her other hand on her hip.

"So wear big smiles, and show America just WHAT we're all about." She then removed her hand from Marie's head, and crossed her arms, and tilted her head to the right. "'Kay?" She said with a smile.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Maiha was already walking torwards the window as happy as can be. She was extremely excited about her trip since she wanted to take a huge break from her current hometown. But yet, she was getting some nervous reactions because she didn`t know what to really expect when she got to America.

I shouldn`t worry that much, it`s totally going to ruin everything for you. Besides, you`re with a group of people," she assured herself, as she arrived at the where Marie, Chieko & Michael where standing.

"Wow. So the plane really is here," she said, with a gulp.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
Years
Citlalli watched the plane as it seemed to creep closer to her view.It brought up a blurry image in her mind of herself as a child,crying as she was forced into a plane,by herself,being sent to a place she had never even known till than.Suddenly the sound of Chieko's voice brought her crashing back to reality. . .

Oh--the trip... her violet eyes faced the direction of her fellow Brigaders.She gave a determined smile and skipped towards the departure gate.
Handale people! Lets get a move on! her finger pointing forward.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
MIcheal seems somewhat satifly with what Chieko had said. Who was he to question what she was to say. She was the daughter of Haruhi and possible the next step up the chain.

Micheal didn't mind going to America. Supposely that is where he is from and this trip was supposely funded by his father but that is all the cover story. Micheal had no feelings for this place called Japan and much less America. Both were just places where people live.

MIcheal place a stern smile on his face and said, "Then I guess we should board then." He then followed Chieko and ignore the loud speaking Citlalli. He then said, "Smiles."

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
Years
Marie, who turned to Micheal, flinched a little. She wasn't ready to get on that plane. She might never be ready...

<No! You can do this!>

Marie clenched her fists, and blinked away the tears. She reached up and tightened her ponytail, then pushed it back. The light borwn hair seemed to ripple as she took a step towards the gate, through which passengers outside the brigade were already flowing. She blinked a few times, tears flowing, then turned again, jogging back to Chieko. She hugged her leaders arm tight again, and hid behind her a little.

"Are you have the tickets?" Marie whispered nervously, suddenly realizing that she was without one.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko thought for a moment. She dug into her pocket, and pulled out six plane tickets. "Yeah, I figured someone might loose theirs. So I kinda stole them from you guys." She said, holding them in front of her face, and rubbing the back of hear head.

"No problems though, right?" She said, suddenly running toward the plane door, pulling Marie along with her.

---

When they had all boarded the plane(yeah, skipping ahead a little here), Chieko quickly jumped into a window seat, and happily buckled herself in. The very thought of going on an adventure to find her apparent 'creator' was fun and all, but she cared more about the adventure to tell you the truth.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just shrugged when he found out that Chieko had taken the tickets or stole them. Really he let her take his ticket. He didn't need a paper ticket to get on the plane anyways. The tickets themselves were gained by him really but it didn't matter if she took them or not. Micheal just followed the daugther of Haruhi on the plane.

Micheal soon was on the plane and looked at the seats. He saw that Chieko had already taken a seat that was close to the window. The rows had three seats on each side. Micheal quietly took the seat at the end of the row that Chieko was in. He wasn't sure if Chieko was going to force somebody to sit next to her.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Maiha stood there a long with everyone, listening to their conversation, but not saying a word. She then realised that Chieko had their tickets, making her very lucky since for a moment there she thought she lost her tickets & was about to start panicking, well not really, since she always had good excuses.

She then walked into the plane, following right behind Michael & took a seat near the window somewhere else. She wasn`t really nervous about going on the plane ride, but then again, she didn`t know what to expect when she`d arrive at the location.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko stared out the window for a moment at the luggage car man, then slowly turned her head to look in the direction of Michael, who seemed to not be paying any attention to anything at all. She sucked in her lips, and squinted at him. When he didn't move, and sat back in her chair, crossing her arms. She looked up, and glanced around. Everyone else was still in the process of boarding and finding their seats.

She began staring out the window again. The luggage man had finished loading the plane, and all that could mean was they were almost ready to go.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal was just sitting in his chair really not paying attention to anything. Micheal was too busy thinking about their journey. Micheal was trying to rationize why humans would use such bulky devices to travel much less fly in.

Micheal then felt as if small little daggers were being drill in to him. He did a quick glance at Chieko to see that she had an expression that humans used to say they are upset. He wonder why she was upset but knew that it wasn't a good thing. Micheal didn't know much about Chieko but if she was anything like her 'mother' then being upset isn't a good thing. Micheal guess he must do something to change this incase she happen to inherit Haruhi's past time activity.

Micheal walked over to the seat next to Chieko and looked at her. He made his face to look intresting and even add a smile. He then said, "So are you excited about going to America?" Micheal then relize that he just asked a stupid question and quicky added, "You look like her you know? With her hair straight down."

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
Years
Walked onto the plane and sat down quietly, he didn't want to show anyone he was nervous, but by the look in Micheal's eyes he doubted he could hide it from him. He looked around the plane taking it all in, this was his first trip away from home and the plane seemed slightly small.

'You're just paranoid that's all, everyone gets a little scared of planes sometimes...' He looked at the seat next to him, it was empty. Hopefully one of the other members would sit closer to Chieko, well the noisier ones anyway. He needed to relax and thinking about who he'd rather sit next to didn't really help him, maybe if he dosed off for a bit it might calm his nerves. Or make the others leave him alone for the rest of the trip to America.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Chieko quickly darted her eyes to the left, then tugged on her bangs a little. "You think? I've never really seen Miss Suzumiya before, so I really wouldn't know." She then slumped down in her seat. "But seeing how I'm her mental 'daughter' I guess it makes sence." She continued to tug on her bangs until looking up to see who else hadn't seated themselves yet.

She stood up, leaned over the head rest or the seat in front of her, and said "Hey, you guys gonna sit down today?"

(Sorry... not much to go on right now..)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
Micheal just stare at Chieko for a moment as she began to tug on her bangs. He had to admit that he has never seen this side of Chieko before much less expected to see it."

Still Micheal wasn't surprise to hear that Chieko hasn't seen Haruhi before. He has only seen one picture of Miss Suzumiya and that was from the datafiles of the Integrated Data Entity. Once Micheal arrive here he did a little research and found that there wasn't any photos in the school of Haruhi and some of the other SOS Bridge members. MIcheal thougth that with the huge impact the Bridge made that there would be photos. Lots of information but photos were rare.

Micheal took a glance back to see that one of the other members, Itsuki, had taken their seat and was a bit scared. Fear was a simple feeling that wasn't needed but it seems as if humans here haven't developed pass that stage. Micheal then looked at Chieko who was a bit upset that the others haven't taken a seat. Micheal then said, "Well I can see if I can find a photo for you. It should be easier for us to find Haruhi if we know how she looks like."

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
OOC: ...FINE >< We really need to scoot along, so I'm just going to make you guys SIT.

Chieko rested her head on her hand and looked at Michael. "Oh yeah? How's that?"

By this time, everyone else had found a seat, and were very happy about it. That meant they could take off any second now. It had taken them a while to sort all this out, who to sit by, where you might not get a fat smelly man sitting next to you. All these important things that needed tenting to had been tended to. Suddenly there was a voice coming from the loud speaker.

"We are now beginning our trip to America. Please, everyone buckle your seat belts and begin praying." The voice chuckled, as if that was funny, there was static, which Chieko assumed meant the voice was gone.

Darx

I am JUSTICE!
Years
'Begin praying? Who do they think they are, a priest!?'Itsuki thought to himself after the announcement. He had already buckled his seat belt as soon as he sat down. He was almost asleep until the announcement came on, now he'd have trouble going back to sleep. He looked around at the rest of the group members, they were all talking amongst themselves.

'Maybe if I concentrate on one of them I might be able to see what they're thinking...' He tried to concentrate but it was i bit too noisy for him, instead he heard the man infront's thoughts. The man was just thinking to himself if he forgot anything, and whether he should order a meal. Itsuki sighed, the only thoughts he'd be recieving on this plane would be the other passenger's thoughts on what they forgot, or what they should eat, or when will the plane land.

Itsuki smiled to himself, 'Maybe when where half way I'll ask whether we're there yet, that always seems to annoy people... then they might leave me alone for awhile.' He looked out the window and yawned, wondering how long the trip would actually take...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back