• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
Nice userbar, ShadowYashi! I stuck it in my sig and linked it here so everybody can join in the Shinji-ness.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I think it's time for a new topic!
Spoiler:

Infernape

fire power!
Years
In episode 3, Professor Rowan didn't know who Shinji was. Keeping this in mind, where do you think Shinji got his Torterra (which was a Turtwig, mind)?

I really don't know. it could've been an instance where he caught it in the wild, but I really think thats doubtful.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
He doesn't hate his brother, so I don't see why not. He just doesn't want to be like his brother since his brother quit being a trainer after one loss.​

Misheard Whisper

Years
Exactly. And at the time of that particular loss, when Shinji decided not to be like his brother, he already had Turtwig. So it's quite possible he got it from Reiji.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years

ShinjisLover! Why didn't you tell me that there was a club like that?! Why you~

What do you like about Shinji/Paul?
Lots. He's a good battler as seen in the latest episodes (DP131, 132), he interrupts with Team Rocket's motto, which I would usually fast forward when I hear it, and he's not the normal "POKEMANZ IS MY FRIEND ZOMG" recurring character. I respect his power~

Why did you join?
I'm a Shinji-kun fangirl. I get nervous when I see his face onscreen (although I'm getting used to it), I pair him with my OC, and... his hair is my favourite colour. And darn it, he's so hawt... *drools*

How active will you be?
Ooh, I'd be here every day, unless I have something to do in real-life. And if my parents let me use the computer.

Who is your partner Pokémon?
Elekid.

Partner Pokémon Nickname (Optional)
No way would I give it a nickname. Nicknames aren't deserved to be put on such epic Pokemon. So is Shin-chan.

The password - Satoshi Drools but Shinji Rules
Ehehe, just having fun. Ignore the bold stuffy there.

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
I've made another Userbar. =3
Bleh, I couldn't squeeze in Electabuzz, cause of his fists >.<
and when I did, it looked clustered and just downright horrible @_@
So I swapped him for Torterra, with tiny Electabuzz sprites flanking the corners.

ShinjiBanner-2.png

Code:
[PLAIN][url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182718][IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa299/ShadowYasha/ShinjiBanner-2.png[/IMG][/url] [/PLAIN]
XD I saved you the Trouble this time around =3

Topic Question:
In episode 3, Professor Rowan didn't know who Shinji was. Keeping this in mind, where do you think Shinji got his Torterra (which was a Turtwig, mind)?

Hmmm I think he caught it somewhere... or maybe Reiji gave it to him... but my bet is, he most likely caught it... or befriended it XD
On a side note... I swore Reiji's hair was red
O.o why, I don't really know, but when I think of him, he has red hair

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Thanks for the newest userbar! You really like making these things. XD I'll get up a new topic ASAP.​

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
XDD Yeah.
It's really fun, I'm getting a kick out of it.
Gives me something to do.
Offtopic: And School is officially over for me!Till the summer ends >.>;;

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
OMG! New topic time! =D
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Oops, typo, read that one more time. XD I forgot a phrase. It's pretty bad when you forgot words instead of letters. .​

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
Did Shinji-kun successfully catch and keep that Ninjask?

I don't think he kept the Ninjask. Here are what I think why...
Reason 1: He got distracted by that Hikozaru (yes, I'm bolding, italic-ing, and underlining it) and couldn't release it right after. (XD)
Reason 2: He released it after battling with it. (LOGICAL ANSWER)

This is an extra reason for the "he kept the Ninjask" theory.
Reason 3: He left it in Reiji-kun's house. Ninjask just wasn't onscreen at that time, or was too fast for the camera to catch it onscreen. (MEGA XD)

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
Did Shinji-kun successfully catch and keep that Ninjask?

Of course he did! I don't even know which Ninjask we're talking about, but it's my partner Pokemon, so I say he got it.

Back