• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Need Help Making a Good In-Game Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
So, I just restarted HeartGold, and I need help making a good in-game team. I'm currently going to Violet City, and I have a Totodile. I was hoping to leave a space for Furret, the HM slave, but I'm willing to cut him out if necessary. I also want to use the ExtremeSpeed Dratini, and maybe Zubat, but for the rest, I don't even have a clue. I did have a Silver Version which I played through to the end, but most of it was just me cloning Feraligatrs and Lugias the whole time, so not exactly balanced. Please help with my team, because I don't want to get to the E4 and just get wiped out.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Hi there Samurott01, Team Help Threads don't belong in Fourth Generation Gaming as this section is more for the discussion of the games, rather than for asking questions and getting tips/feedback. Here would be the best place to post your request.

Have fun playing and good luck with your team!

[ Closed ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back