• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Open petition to remove Lerroux

Years
Well, I'm tired of all of you. All those who had a warning and have posted here, you all can consider yourselves demoted. If you can't work with your administrators, maybe I'll need a new mod team.

funny-celebrity-pictures-u-mad.jpg

Bahahahahahaha you missed me. EAT IT *****.

I'm so sorry that you're
butthurt2.jpg

If you would please fill out this form below to describe the incidence of butthurt, we will be more than happy to supply you with more incidences of butthurt in the very near future!

3280983403_b0e0503945_o.jpg

Or if you'd like, I can fill that out for you!

butthurtlerroux.jpg

See? I think I captured how you feel perfectly!

U_Mad2.jpg

deal_with_it-bebop.gif

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I will not tolerate such shameful, disgusting immaturity from my staff team. You're no longer wanted here, and you will either leave with the rest of them, or you will be removed by myself.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well, I'm tired of all of you. All those who had a warning and have posted here, you all can consider yourselves demoted. If you can't work with your administrators, maybe I'll need a new mod team.

Excellent decision. :)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Guys stop talking bad about Lerroux. He has a hard enough job as it is, don't make it worse for him.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I suggest you stop spamming Lerroux' forum or he'll demote you too.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool no

Oh, you didn't think I'd be able to do it to you, too? Even you are powerless before me. So sit down and shut up, little brat. Enjoy your new found unemployment at the Pokecommunity Forums. I'll make a point of giving Freakylocz14 your modding position to teach you a lesson.

That goes for all of you. You've been warned.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
You notice he doesn't dare touch the admins because he knows that we have the ACP permissions to remove his admin rank, and have threatened to do so on numerous occasions if he even so much as threatens to demote any of us AAs or SAs. :x

And I swear, I'll see to it that the mods and s-mods you demoted get their spots back and your ass is banned from the forums before this is over.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
You know, Nica, for someone who got the first +1 in the thread, you sure are being inconsistent. It might seem like, to someone who didn't know any better, you were trying to play sides. But that couldn't be true, right?

Back