• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Did you vote?

Did you vote?

• Yes

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Not yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Yes. My line was about a 2 minute wait. This was my first year voting for the next President (plus all those funny people and funny amendments). I'm glad it's all over soon enough.

I would feel better if the poll had a 'can't vote' option. I get a little worried if that many people didn't vote but were able to. :p

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Yeah I'd have voted for Obama if I was American (why is nobody saying who??? WHY IS THIS NOT ALLOWED AM I BREAKING SOME SECRET LAW?)

Most people don't like revealing who they voted for, and others are obnoxious about it haha. I assume the former is because you live in a state or in a family with opposing views to yours and you want to keep it secret and not get slammed for it. Better to not even mention if you didn't vote either, cause you get rude remarks for that too.

I myself didn't vote. I am not informed enough on the candidates nor am I registered to vote. I feel like I should have a right to not vote as much as I have the right to vote. And I also feel like it would be a slap in the face to those that are engrossed in this stuff and know why they want to vote for whoever and then I just go vote without really understanding anything. Maybe next time, America.

droomph

weeb
Years
I don't think I'm allowed to vote even if I was 18 because I'm not like a murrican yet apparently (though I speak perfect english)

But if I didddddddd obama because let's see where he takes us. it'll be fun.

Aeon.

Carrion
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 22, 2016
Yup. I was planning on jokingly writing in, but decided to vote for Obama at the last minute.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yes, I voted for Obama and I voted early! Woo. My first presidential election that I was allowed to vote in as well.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Nope, because I am not American and probably too young to even vote even if I am one.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Yes, I voted for the second time. I do hate waiting. If you must know, I voted for Obama.

Years
I guess this isn't the thread to try to convince people of the importance of voting.

I voted. For Obama. I don't have to be shy about this because I'm from the left-wing bastion of California.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I voted! I felt like I should because Mitt Romney's general theories on people and policies are a bit scary and anyway I'm in Minnesota so I had to go vote against the ban on marriage equality as well. Among other things. idk voting's important you guys it should be done. every little bit helps etc.

Years
Voted early Tuesday morning before I went in to work. Obama for president, and to re-elect Sherrod Brown here in Ohio. Both won comfortably.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I wish I could have but I didn't vote. :(

Back