• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: FR/EM: Holiday Hacks ---- UWU What's This?

Whats your favorite Holiday Hack so far?

• Cursed Version

Votes: 28 18.8%
  • The Wooper Who Saved Christmas

Votes: 39 26.2%
  • Valen Edition

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Easter Revolution

Votes: 44 29.5%
  • Summer Splash

Votes: 19 12.8%

• Total voters

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Hello Pokecommunity. Today I present to you my mini hacks! These hacks will all be seasonal/holiday based. I hope you enjoy them.
THESE ARE BASICALLY JOKE HACKS DON"T EXPECT FULL LENGTH OR DECENT STORY LINES. OR ACTUALLY WORKING GAMES OR ENJOYABLE EXPERIANCES

FR
Halloween: Cursed version
Spoiler:

Christmas: The Wooper who Saved Christmas
Spoiler:

The Wooper Who Saved Christmas 2 - Electric Boogaloo
Spoiler:

Valentines day: Valen Edition
Spoiler:

Pokemon Easter Revolution
Spoiler:

EM
Summer Splash
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Joexv

Years
Hey, I've moved this thread to Progressing Hacks for the time being because you need twelve screenshots to qualify for the Hacks Studio.

Alright its been fixed. More screenshots have been added to op.

Years
Alright its been fixed. More screenshots have been added to op.

Unfortunately, two of those screenshots do not count: one is a battle screenshot, and the other shows something with very little differences from vanilla FireRed (the "what is your name" part). Sorry about this, rules be rules!

Joexv

Years
Unfortunately, two of those screenshots do not count: one is a battle screenshot, and the other shows something with very little differences from vanilla FireRed (the "what is your name" part). Sorry about this, rules be rules!

No worries I understand. Didnt relize battle shots didnt count. Anyways I added 3 more to fix up the square and I found a bug that kept you from starting the second ending so Its fixed and the download link is updated.

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
I can't go to the good ending.... How do i activate the elevators in silph co?

Unbalanced

Divine
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2015
Wow a scary hack thats what i wanted to play so bad but nobody made any scary hacks lol
Well except red adventures which got some scary parts

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
This looks great, joexv! I like your idea of a mini-hack, it might be short but from what i can see it looks very well done =) I'm gonna give this a try!

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Haven't ever seen anythin like that ever, gonna try it out.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 19, 2023
Probably FR, judging on the position of the Pokemon logo on the titlescreen.. This hack actually looks pretty cute haha XD

Joexv

Years
Probably FR, judging on the position of the Pokemon logo on the titlescreen.. This hack actually looks pretty cute haha XD

yea its fire red. Original said so when posted but the [fr] part in the thread title was removed.

Back