• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official "How much is my card worth?" Thread [READ THE FIRST POST]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
I only have a few cards that look rare and i wanna know how much their worth

B/W Pikachu with thunderbolt on card

Pokemon rumble pokemon near mint and good: Venusaur, Bastiodon, Mew, Skuntank, Cherrim, and diglett for pokemon rumble cards

And finally a 2005 World Championship Nidorina in good condition.

Okay thats all thank you.

Years
I only have a few cards that look rare and i wanna know how much their worth

B/W Pikachu with thunderbolt on card

Pokemon rumble pokemon near mint and good: Venusaur, Bastiodon, Mew, Skuntank, Cherrim, and diglett for pokemon rumble cards

And finally a 2005 World Championship Nidorina in good condition.

Okay thats all thank you.

Secret Rare B/W Pikachu: $9 to $13

Rumble cards:
Venusaur: $1.50 to $2.50
Bastiodon: $1 to $2
Mew: $4 to $7
Skuntank: $1 to $2
Cherrim: $1 to $2
Diglett: $1 to $1.50

As for that World Championship Nidorina, you'd be lucky to get $0.25 for it, as individual World Championship cards are hardly valued at all, since the sealed decks from 2005 on the whole fetch around $10 each.

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 30, 2014
I have four cards, I don't know if they'll be worth much or not, but that's why I'm here. :) I'll describe it the best I can.

1. Ursaring - 89/95 - HS Unleashed - It has a shiny star where the rarity symbol is, the outer edge, background behind Ursaring, and the name is Holo. Perfect Condition.

2. Gallade Lv.X - 106/111 - Platinum: Rising Rivals - It has Lucian's face on the lower right corner of Gallade's picture, has a black star as rarity symbol, the X in the name is gold. Perfect Condition.

3. Luxray Lv.X - 109/111 - Platinum: Rising Rivals - Volkner's face on lower right corner of picture, has a black star for rarity, the X is gold. Perfect Condition.

4. Giratina Lv.X - 124/127 - Platinum - The X is gold, the Outer edge, background behind Giratina, and Gold X is holo, shiny star for rarity. Perfect Condition.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Hey!
I was wondering what my card was worth.
I have a 1st edition Charizard in mint to near mint condition ( Yes it's THAT card).
The only thing i'm worried about is, it's a french card.
Will this decrease the value enormously or will this have any affect on the price ?
Cheers, Transformerthoom.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
Hey!
I was wondering what my card was worth.
I have a 1st edition Charizard in mint to near mint condition ( Yes it's THAT card).
The only thing i'm worried about is, it's a french card.
Will this decrease the value enormously or will this have any affect on the price ?
Cheers, Transformerthoom.

The french 1st edition Charizard seems to be worth 50-100 dollars on ebay. I saw a bunch of ended auctions ranging in between that price range for that card for mint to near mint.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Wow, is the value decrease that much ? It's the same card right ? I saw an ended auction from the english one where the final bid was $600, and there's one up now for $232 which has 5 hours remaining.
There's a french one that has 5 days remaining that already has an $100 bid on it so i'm not complaining but just curious.
I also have an E Skyridge Holo Charizard, was wondering what that was worth too.
Cheers anyways, transformerthoom.

Years
I have four cards, I don't know if they'll be worth much or not, but that's why I'm here. :) I'll describe it the best I can.

1. Ursaring - 89/95 - HS Unleashed - It has a shiny star where the rarity symbol is, the outer edge, background behind Ursaring, and the name is Holo. Perfect Condition.

2. Gallade Lv.X - 106/111 - Platinum: Rising Rivals - It has Lucian's face on the lower right corner of Gallade's picture, has a black star as rarity symbol, the X in the name is gold. Perfect Condition.

3. Luxray Lv.X - 109/111 - Platinum: Rising Rivals - Volkner's face on lower right corner of picture, has a black star for rarity, the X is gold. Perfect Condition.

4. Giratina Lv.X - 124/127 - Platinum - The X is gold, the Outer edge, background behind Giratina, and Gold X is holo, shiny star for rarity. Perfect Condition.

Ursaring Prime - $2 to $5

Gallade Lv. X - $5 to $8

Luxray Lv. X - $6 to $9

Giratina Lv. X - $5 to $8

Can we post any cards here? Including the ones that have been cycled out?

Yes! Though I'd rather if you didn't post commons and uncommons that are from any set other than the Base Set.

any card can be appraised here!

Pretty much!

Wow, is the value decrease that much ? It's the same card right ? I saw an ended auction from the english one where the final bid was $600, and there's one up now for $232 which has 5 hours remaining.
There's a french one that has 5 days remaining that already has an $100 bid on it so i'm not complaining but just curious.
I also have an E Skyridge Holo Charizard, was wondering what that was worth too.
Cheers anyways, transformerthoom.

The value decrease is really that much simply because the French card is far less sought after, only being printed in French-speaking countries, while English-language cards can be used in any country that has an organized play league. Also partially because Amazon and eBay are predominantly composed of English-speaking users.

Crystal Charizard is anywhere from $60 to $90, unless it's PSA graded.

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Seems i found some awesome new stuff =D.

Crystal Crobat
Salamence ex Delta species
Registeel Star
Tyranitar ex Delta species.

Cheers

Years
Just a note, all my prices are in US$. So convert it to your local currency if you're not from the USA.

Crystal Crobat: $50 to $60
Salamence ex Delta Species: $10 to $15
Registeel Gold Star (aka Shining): $25 to $30
Tyranitar ex Delta Species: $10 to $15

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2012
Yeah sure i'll keep that in mind, cheers.
I got 1 more card that needs to be valued.
It's like a weird japanese trainer card, with a Pikachu with a pencil in it's hand writing something on a couple of books i don't really know...
Jk lol it's just a Basic Holofoil Raichu from the basic unlimited set
Cheers

It's like a weird japanese trainer card, with a Pikachu with a pencil in it's hand writing something on a couple of books i don't really know...
Cheers

Last edited:
Years
I'm not really planning on selling these cards, but I was looking through my collection, and I'm more curious than anything to know if they're worth anything (all of them in mint condition).

Giratina EX (Full Art, 124/124) - Dragons Exalted
Gardevoir EX (96/100) - EX Sandstorm
Raichu EX - (98/100) - EX Sandstorm
Typhlosion EX - (99/100) - EX Sandstorm

I also got a Secret Rare Pokemon Catcher (111/108) from a Dark Explorers pack recently, but despite it being a secret card, I'm guessing that it probably isn't worth all that much.

Years
Cresselia EX - Boundaries Crossed (Not full art)
Golurk - Boundaries Crossed 150/149
Landorus EX - Boundaries Crossed (Not Full art)
Crystal Wall - Boundaries Crossed

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Crawdaunt - Ex Deoxys
Water Energy - Ex Emerald
Beldum - Ex Deoxys
Regirock Ex - Ex Emerald

How much are these worth? :)

Don Bastio

Banned
Years
i used to collect but i don't any more im just curious about what one of my cards was worth
92-raikou-and-suicune-legend.jpg

Years
Cheers

You tease! :P

Anyway, Raichu is $3 to $5.

I'm not really planning on selling these cards, but I was looking through my collection, and I'm more curious than anything to know if they're worth anything (all of them in mint condition).

Giratina EX (Full Art, 124/124) - Dragons Exalted
Gardevoir EX (96/100) - EX Sandstorm
Raichu EX - (98/100) - EX Sandstorm
Typhlosion EX - (99/100) - EX Sandstorm

I also got a Secret Rare Pokemon Catcher (111/108) from a Dark Explorers pack recently, but despite it being a secret card, I'm guessing that it probably isn't worth all that much.

Giratina EX (full art): $14 to $19
Gardevoir ex: $4 to $8
Raichu ex: $7 to $11
Typhlosion ex: $7 to $11
Pokemon Catcher (secret rare): $30 to $40

Pokemon Catcher has serious play applications in the current tournament format, and its normal version from Emerging Powers is also very expensive.

Cresselia EX - Boundaries Crossed (Not full art)
Golurk - Boundaries Crossed 150/149
Landorus EX - Boundaries Crossed (Not Full art)
Crystal Wall - Boundaries Crossed

Cresselia EX: $7 to $11
Golurk (secret rare): $10 to $15
Landorus EX: $25 to $30
Crystal Wall: $2 to $4

These values may fluctuate greatly as the format gets used to having these cards in there and figures out what is and isn't worth putting in a deck.

Crawdaunt - Ex Deoxys
Water Energy - Ex Emerald
Beldum - Ex Deoxys
Regirock Ex - Ex Emerald

How much are these worth? :)

Crawdaunt: $1 to $3
Water Energy (matrix foil print): $3 to $5
Beldum: n/a (it's a common - worth less than $0.25)
Regirock ex: $7 to $11

i used to collect but i don't any more im just curious about what one of my cards was worth
92-raikou-and-suicune-legend.jpg

Top half of Raikou Suicune LEGEND: $5 to $7

darkwaters93

Ninja Vaporeon
Years
I'm not sure what the card's info is because it's in japanese, and i dont have a scanner or camera, but it is set up like a trainer card. It has a picture of a pikachu drawing a charmander, and it says 'ILLUSTRATOR' at the top. also, im not quite sure what set it is from because it doesnt have a number, and the 'set icon' is just a paintbrush or microphone or something. also in the bottom corner there are 2 stars, so im hoping its rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back