• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Big Bang Theory Fan Club

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
If you are a fan of the series then by all means join
The Big Bang Theory Fan Club
the-big-bang-theory-nerds1.jpg

Rules :
1.No Spamming
2.No Insulting/Bullying <any of this will result in immediate dismissal from the club
3.Try to have fun

Some Topics
Who is your Favorite Character?
What has been your favorite episode?
What has been your least favorite episode? (if you have one)
What attracted you to the series?

Owner:
Gearuvagen

Co-Owner

Members
Sammyskitty
TheAppleFreak
-Lapras-
Jayster23
Gundisalvus Kuno
Rich boy Rob
Jameska
Meduza

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 4, 2024
I SHALL JOIN I SHALL JOIN
God, I love this show.

My favorite character? I don't know; all of them are pretty strong, but I'd probably have to say Sheldon. Amy is also pretty good; I especially liked her performance in last week's episode at the very end.

Favorite/least favorite episode? Also a tough decision. I like a lot of them, and not many of them are bad... I like the entire series as a whole, so I can't really answer that.

What attracted me to the series? Around the beginning of this year, my mom recommended that I watch the show, and I was hooked ever since.

Bazinga.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
*Joins

My favourite character has to be Raj.

"Please don't send me back to India! It's so crowded. It's like the whole country is one endless Comic-Con, except everyone's wearing the same costume....Indian Guy."

What attracted me to the series?, just started watching it as i recognised Penny from some show i watched as a kid (8 simple rules?).

Years
*joins

The show is teh epic.

My favorite character would probably be Sheldon as he thinks that the world revolves around him and his so oblivious which makes him funny.

I have so many favorite episodes and i don't really have a least favorite.

What got me onto the series was that nothing else was on and i decided to watch it and ever since then i haven't missed a single episode.

*knock knock* Penny! *knock knock* Penny! *knock knock* Penny!

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
Okay everyone has been added.
New Topic. What is your opinion about Amy Farrah Fowler,Do you think she will be a permanent character on the show or just for this season?

Personally I didn't think she was going to be a great addition to the show but she is starting to grow on me, especially due to this last episode.

Gundisalvus Kuno

Solving Problems Since 1999
Years
Yes! I love this show.

My favorite character is Sheldon. He makes the show. Most of the things he says are hilarious.

I can't say that I have a favorite episode, they are all so good. I know that there have been a couple that I didn't really like, but I can't think of any at the top of my head.

My friend first introduced me to the show after he saw it and thought that I would like it. Haven't missed an episode in a very long time.

As for Amy Farrah Fowler, she hasn't grown on me just yet. To me she's a less funny Sheldon. Last episode was good, but I think they need to improve her even more. However, I don't think they are going to keep her for next season

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
unlike Leslie, Amy has appeared in nearly every episode since she was introduced to the show. Though I do not believe the public is responding in the way producers would have liked.So it appears that they may start to make her more.....Human? for the lack of a better word as they somewhat did with Sheldon which might make her a bit more funny.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2016
*Joins
My favourite character is by far and away Sheldon. He just makes this show what is.

As for my favourite episode, probably the one where he can't work out why electron behave like they have no mass or something and goes slightly (further) off his rocker. Almost purely for the scene with him in the ball pit mind you.

I've only seen the first 2 episodes of this series though, as it only just started here.

Jameska

'Cuz God doesn't take sides.
Years
*Joins
My favourite character is by far and away Sheldon. He just makes this show what is.

As for my favourite episode, probably the one where he can't work out why electron behave like they have no mass or something and goes slightly (further) off his rocker. Almost purely for the scene with him in the ball pit mind you.

Agreed completely. Bazinga.

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
I love the epsiode where Sheldon tells everyone out of the blue.

"Lenard is gone to the office."

XD

Who is your Favorite Character? Sheldon

What has been your favorite episode? Not Sure

What has been your least favorite episode? (if you have one) Not Sure

What attracted you to the series? The randomness of all the characters make me laugh XD

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
Years
*Joins

Yes I absolutely love that episode. It is just so full of Sheldon based comedy from the Ball pit to him working at the Cheese Cake factory.
wow it just dawned on me this show must be great publicity for the Cheese Cake Factory.

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
I'm joining.

Favourite character: Sheldon, no doubt.
Favourite episode: There are many, like the one where Sheldon and Penny have a "war" and the one where Raj, Howard and Leonard go to see a meteor shower but get really high and Sheldon has to take care of Penny because she dislocated her shoulder in the shower.
Least favourite episode: None for now.
What attracted me to the series: I turned on the TV and it was there and cracked me up. It was the episode where Sheldon enter Penny's apartment to clean up when she's sleeping xD

Years
Well i can't really accept but anyway welcome.

The best episode is when sheldon and Lennard get robbed and Sheldon does all this work just to move out for like 10 seconds until he gets his bags stolen. It's funny when Sheldon is nameing all the consoles and games that got stolen. I think he said like 9 Mario Games...

Tony Montana

Say Hello To My Little Friend!
Years
Well i can't really accept but anyway welcome.

The best episode is when sheldon and Lennard get robbed and Sheldon does all this work just to move out for like 10 seconds until he gets his bags stolen. It's funny when Sheldon is nameing all the consoles and games that got stolen. I think he said like 9 Mario Games...

Yeah, and he decides to move out but as soon as he gets to his "new home" he gets robbed and comes back XD

Back