• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Preventing übern00bs from joining PC.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Then you'd get fired because don is the glue holding PC together.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
PC was very held together before he was modded or even joined.

Maybe we should try and see what happens if Mr. Glue is removed?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Is it awful that my first thought at this moment was related to solvent abuse?

Years
I meant to reply to this thread a few days ago, never got a chance until now- and I'm kinda taken aback by some of the comments. I know the later ones are deliciously sarcastic but some of the earlier ones seem waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harsh to me.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Probably because its your people mucking up the place. Didn't Nick just lock a thread this morning where someone was wanting to use VBA to trade or whatever? Check and mate.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 13, 2024
Yes, Netto, because that is relevant to our discussion of preventing users from joining who are less bright than a sack of bricks.

Try to stay on topic please.

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
I meant to reply to this thread a few days ago, never got a chance until now- and I'm kinda taken aback by some of the comments. I know the later ones are deliciously sarcastic but some of the earlier ones seem waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay harsh to me.

This isn't all that bad.. you should see the h-staff HQ. -w-

So much fighting.

As for the topic, can't we just sift through and ban the people who talk in text speak? We could post around like normal, and just catch them as we see them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Did something happen to you in your absence Drew? Cause that's kinda rude to Netto. ;x

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
tumblr_lzkubhcpQz1r5nnm1.gif

>__> No. I left because I was stressed, but things are solved.

I apologize. = 3 =

Back