• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: How do I find my posts?!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Go to the forum it was in, if you remember where you posted it. Or, you can go to your profile and check "statistics" and "view all threads by you" or "view all posts by you" and that should help. There's probably another method, but someone else will probably bring it up, haha. That's just how I always check.

Sirfetch’d

Just adding on to what Syd said that under normal circumstances you will be able to find your thread visible in the forum that you posted it in for 30 days after the last post. After 30 days without a post(unless stated otherwise) it is considered dead and will no longer be visible. You will have to use the "view all threads created by you" option to find it.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Considering I just merged one of your threads, I thought I'd come back to this one to tell you that if your thread is merged or moved, when you click it, it will redirect you to where you moved it. If it's merged, I don't think it will show up in your statistics under the threads you've made.

Years
Considering I just merged one of your threads, I thought I'd come back to this one to tell you that if your thread is merged or moved, when you click it, it will redirect you to where you moved it. If it's merged, I don't think it will show up in your statistics under the threads you've made.
Also to add to this, when a redirect is created to a thread merge, it typically doesn't go to the post, but rather to the start of that topic.. but I may be wrong on this, but that's just how it's been whenever I've clicked redirect links of combined threads.

But yeah, just go to the statistics tab on your profile and you should be able to see your posts and where you made them. :)

Back