• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Eeveelutions Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedhp

TheDavidPearson
Years
  • Age 36
  • Utah
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
I've been doing it for a couple of days. I have loved it. It's been a real chalenge because I decided to not use an HM slave, so that means no Defog or Fly for me... I'm taking the long way around. Lots of wild Pokemon to beat, it's pretty fun.

Username: thedhp
Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon
Game: Platinum

Other Eeveelutions

Vaporeon
Umbreon
Espeon
Glaceon
Leafeon

bashau

Distinct Phantom
Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2022
Username: bashau
Favorite Eeveelution: umbreon
Game: White

thedhp

TheDavidPearson
Years
  • Age 36
  • Utah
  • Seen Oct 21, 2016
Whew, just finished the challenge. I thought I was doing really well until I realized that I needed a Pokemon with Rockclimbing capabilities. The Elite Four and champion caused some minor trouble for me. I came pretty close a couple of times to losing.

I think if I were to do it again I'd use Flareon instead of Umbreon. I found my Umbreon just kind of sat back in my party until there was a Psychic Pokemon and even then, in the E4, they all knew Signal Beam or some fighting move and kick the crap out of him.

Great challenge though!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Username: snuggles08
Favorite Eeveelution: Flareon
Game: Ultimate of FireRed Red/HeartGold/Ruby/Pearl/White

Last edited:
Years
Hello I'd like to sign up
Username: Leonmachar
Favorite Eeveelution: Jolteon
Game: Fire red

P.S.
Do I have to evolve all of my eevees if eevee is not my favorite of the family ?

Update:
-Hacked in 3 eevees , 1 umbreon , 1 espeon
-Gave rival bulbasaur
-Beat my rival
-Leveled everyone to 7
-Beat rival again
-Defeated every trainer in viridian forest
-Grinded everyone to 12
-Defeated brock by spamming sand-attack/tail whip to -6 and then proceeded to tackling everyone

Team:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Whew, just finished the challenge. I thought I was doing really well until I realized that I needed a Pokemon with Rockclimbing capabilities. The Elite Four and champion caused some minor trouble for me. I came pretty close a couple of times to losing.

I think if I were to do it again I'd use Flareon instead of Umbreon. I found my Umbreon just kind of sat back in my party until there was a Psychic Pokemon and even then, in the E4, they all knew Signal Beam or some fighting move and kick the crap out of him.

Great challenge though!

I added you to the Champions list, but, may I suggest that you at least post a hall of fame screenshot or some sort of update that includes a team the next time you do challenges?
I know that Challenges run on trust, but I do appreciate some sort of updates ^^

Do I have to evolve all of my eevees if eevee is not my favorite of the family ?

You're free to keep one of the Eevee as Eevee if that's what you want to do. I mean, it would be unfair to leave the unevolved form of the family out, wouldn't it? xD

Oh and the first post was updated.

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2016
I had thought about this before but never thought I'd actually do it lol

Username: Ronfiret
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon
Game: Emerald

Ok I already started and I used the wild pokemon cheat to get 6 Eevees lvl 5, two girls 4 boys:P
Of course the first battle with May I wasn't able to use an Eevee since there is no pokeballs available but now i'm officially on my way to the first gym with my 6 Eevee team :D
I only think not been able to fly is gonna suck

Update:
So finally got my first Gym badge, I've been used of acing it with water types I never realize how Geodudes are so hard to knock out, specially only knowing Tackle.
So far I've truly trained two, my soon to be Umbreon and my possible Espeon, there's two that still haven't seen battle so far, let's see how it develops :/

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2019
I can't wait to try!

Username: TShetler
Favorite Eeveelution: Umbreon
Game: Pokémon Emerald

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 21, 2017
I want to do this challenge on Diamond...but I have a question. How did you hack in your eggs/Eevees?? All the methods that I've seen without AR require you to have one gym badge!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I want to do this challenge on Diamond...but I have a question. How did you hack in your eggs/Eevees?? All the methods that I've seen without AR require you to have one gym badge!

Well, since you can't really get hacking advice over here because of the rules, I'll drop you a VM ASAP to tell you how I did it ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
The Eeveelution Challenge now features X and Y and the Kalos Region.
I also added a few people to the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back