• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(REOPEN) What game systems do you have?

What game systems do you have?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZetaZaku

AEUG Pilot
Years
Handheld:
- Gameboy Color (bought it last year)
- Gameboy Advance (my parents bought me when I was a kid with Pokemon Ruby)
- Nintendo DS (bought it two years ago)
- Playstation Portable (bought it recently)

Consoles:
- Super Nintendo (got it when I was like...3 years old)
- Nintendo 64 (bought it last year)
- Playstation (my parents bought it when it was fresh and new)
- Playstation 2 (bought it four years ago)
- Xbox 360 (bought it three years ago)
Hopefully I'll expand it this year.

Years
Between me and my brother, we have two PS2s, a PS3, two GBA SPs, two DS Lites and a 3DS XL.

That's definitely a lot of variety there hahaha.

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
A video game nerd (me) + a job + not much expenses (yet) = console collection :) !

The ones in italic are those I had before starting my collection. I know I don't have all models, like the old GB or the basic DS , but I mostly collect them so I can play, not for the show :) , so as long as I have a GB Pocket and the DS Lite, I'm cool. I think that the GBA is the only exception in that regard, since I absolutely need light on my screen because of my poorly lit apartment, so I got a GBA SP.

So far I have:
  • Sega
    • Master System (x2)
    • Mega Drive II (aka Genesis II)
    • Saturn
    • Game Gear (x2, one of them modded with TV output)
  • Nintendo
    • NES
    • Super Nintendo
    • Nintendo 64
    • Gamecube
    • Wii
    • Gameboy Pocket
    • Gameboy Color
    • Gameboy Advance (x2)
    • Gameboy Advance SP
    • DS Lite
    • 3DS XL
  • Sony
    • Playstation
    • Playstation 2 Slim
  • Other
    • GP2X

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
To date, all my consoles are Nintendo ones. A part of me wishes I could have a PS2, but since my boyfriend has one (he recently let me start playing Final Fantasy VII on it), I'm not too concerned. My current console list is as follows (in order of obtaining):

SNES - Got it for Christmas when I was 7; before then, I played with the one in daycare frequently. I also got six games for it that day, including Super Mario World, Sim City, and A Link to the Past (when I had only specifically asked for the former).
Game Boy Color - A purple one. I remember first playing Pokemon Yellow on it. And I never went on car trips without it.
Nintendo 64 - For the longest time, the only two games I had for it were Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium 2. Only recently have I gotten Kirby 64 and Banjo-Kazooie for it as well.
Game Boy Advance - I got an attachable light for it that folded over the screen. The guy I bought it from also threw in a Tony Hawk Pro Skater game for free, but I never played it much.
Game Cube - I frequently used this to play by GBA games (I got the Gameboy Player), since my GBA's screen was so dim. I also got this Zelda promo disc with it that included four classic games, including Ocarina of Time which I'm playing now.
Game Boy Advance SP - I got a red one where I could turn the backlight on and off. Unfortunately, someone stole it from me...
DS - The original one; I got it in early 2006. The hinge recently broke and the bottom screen looks a little worn, but it still seems to work otherwise (I'll still use it if I need to trade between Pokemon games). I also got Animal crossing: Wild World included with the DS, but I didn't play it until a year later.
Game Boy Advance SP - I got it to replace my stolen one. It doesn't have the option where I can switch the backlight on and off, but it has a brighter backlight than the old one, and is pink instead of red. Although my DS and Gamecube could play GBA games as well, I prefer to use this GBA because it has a brighter screen than my DS does, and is portable unlike the Gamecube.
Wii - Originally it was my father's, but he rarely used it, and eventually stored it in the attic. I later asked him if I could have it, and he said yes. He also had the Wii Motion Plus for it, so now I can play Skyward Sword on it--when I actually get the game, that is.
3DS - I bought a used purple one online when my old DS broke. Which was neat, since it already had Pokemon Dream Radar, Pokedex 3D Pro, an old Sonic game, and an Animal Crossing clock installed on it by the previous owner.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
I'll just list the Consoles I still have in working condition:
DS, DS Lite, DSi, 3Ds, Wii and a Gameboy Classic

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Handhelds:

GBA
Broken DS lite
DSi
PSP (lost the charger)
3DS

Consoles:

PS2
XBOX 360 Live
Wii

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Let's see... I pretty much own:

Handhelds
- Gameboy Advance
- Gameboy Advance SP
- Nintendo DS
- Nintendo 3DS

Consoles
- Nintendo 64
- Gamecube
- Wii
- Wii U
- PS2
- X-Box 360

I'm really opting to gt a PS3 too.. well, technically, I have one at my house, but it's my step-sisters.

Back