• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Technically you are still the owner, Amy ^______^ Nice to see you triumphantly return to your own little corner of PC. Welcome back, the old generation still remembers the fun times with you here, and the new generation will learn to appreciate you. Even if you don't like pokemon as a whole anymore, I hope you still like Misty a little :D

Heart Spell

++ {whatever will be}
Years
Chairman Kaga said:
Technically you are still the owner, Amy ^______^ Nice to see you triumphantly return to your own little corner of PC. Welcome back, the old generation still remembers the fun times with you here, and the new generation will learn to appreciate you. Even if you don't like pokemon as a whole anymore, I hope you still like Misty a little :D

Thankyou, Kaga! ^^

Oh gosh, I could never dislike or forget Kasumi, she will always be a favourite female character of mine in the anime world. ♥ I'm really pleased to see how many pages the club has gained, and how it's still going. :D It's brilliant.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Glad to see that you're pleased, Amy ^_^ I was glad to see that it hadn't become too chaotic or a spamfest or anything like that when I came back. The BMB spirit is still alive!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
Years
It is at that. Because Misty fans rock. It's just that simple. :P

Great to see 'ya back, though! 'Cuz you also rock.

~Ozy~

Years
Aye, it did at that. Nasty times indeed, truth be told. I was more than halfway to leaving, I pretty much retreated to the RP sections.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Thankfully, peace has returned to the land and life can get back to normal. We now know what happens when civility is optional instead of the rule =/ All good news for the BMBm though--it probably would have died if the senior members had stayed gone.

I'm considering a different Kasumi avatar...possibly the one from when she dressed up in a TR uniform in Duplica's mansion. I do happen to like this avatar, though, and I can't decide. Suggestions, anyone?

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
1116944728_0104.jpg

Misty looks so cute as a school girl! :D

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Tell me, people, do you like my current avatar or this one better? :

And INCREDIBLE PICTURE, ML o_o; I have a weakness for Japanese schoolgirls, especially when that schoolgirl is Misty...

~Ozy~

Years
I recommend switching to the TR one... I've always liked that outfit on her. Besides, a change could well be nice.

*ish stunned* Beautiful pic, ML! reminds me of my host brother's girlfriend...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I think I'll switch it on the morrow for a while and see how the reaction is. I can always transfer gleeful Misty to my sig as an ad for the BMB. Hopefully it won't make my sig too large.

Carina

...I'll think of something
Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Wow! Thanks for that, Misty Lover! :P
I haven't seen that ep before...She looks so happy to see Ash. :)

And that picture of Misty in a sailor uniform is so cute as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back