• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~>The Eevee and Eeveelutions Club<~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
How would any of the Eeveelutions be helpful in a dangerous moment?
if i'm near water or something like that then Vaporeon is my choice and like that for each eeveelution......
but if any one then i'll chose Espeon bcuz it is able to sense things such as minute shifts in the air, and predict changes in the weather or the opponent's next move.

eevee_evolutions_run_by_juhcarvalho-d4w33km.gif

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Espeon could use its Pyschic powers to control literally anything; it could fling away incoming objects or lift you over deep pits or do anything you'd like! Vaporeon could use its Water skills to provide water in a drought, it could surf you over some water in a desperate situation, or it could even use something like Ice Beam to create an easy path or destroy a rock or two :3 Leafeon, Jolteon, Flareon and Glaceon would all work in the same was as really any other Pokémon so they're not really work bringing up, but Umbreon could be different. Problem is I don't know enough about Umbreon to list how it'd help in a situation haha

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016

Espeon would be helpful because of it's physic abilities. Espeon could move objects and talk to you through telepathy. That would be very useful in a dangerous moment because then you could communicate without wasting time to speak. Also, Espeon just looks awesome. :D

Reactions: EB
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I've noticed that my sign-up was ignored so I'll sign up again.

Username: Serapimon-sama
Your partner Eevee: Shirayuki the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's the best Normal-Type ever! Also it's so cute!
Hmm, I'd have to say that, for example, if you're stuck in an icy cave, Flareon could heat you up, while either Glaceon or Espeon could get help.

Falling Wishes

"We're in space. SPAAAAAACE."
Years
New question!

If there was a new evolution for Eevee, what type would you want it to be?

My Answer: Well, I always wanted to see a Poison type Evolution for Eevee. Or a Flying type would be cool, a Duel Type ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) evolution for Eevee would just be like Walking on The Sunshine, and don't it feel good!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
New question!

My Answer: Well, I always wanted to see a Poison type Evolution for Eevee. Or a Flying type would be cool, a Duel Type ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) evolution for Eevee would just be like Walking on The Sunshine, and don't it feel good!

I would have to say that I would love a Dragon type Eeveelution.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years

I would love to see a Poison type or a Dragon type, i think it would be interesting to see
how eevee may look in either of those types. Or a legendary eevee, that would be really cool, but it would have to be a random type.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years

A Ghost sounds nice. So does a Dragon-type. :3 Those are just my picks, but I'd be interested in any additional type of Eeveelution that the creators would offer. Or something.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
If there was a new evolution of Eevee, what type would you want it to be?
i want a ghost and a dragon type eevee bcuz they are one of my fave types.
They would be just awesome! <3 <3

Years
  • Seen Sep 23, 2023
Username: Chaos299h
Your partner Eevee: !Sabrina! the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: Eevee's can evolve into 7 other type's so i love them! Also it's so cute!

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
Username: Kamara
Partner: Star, the Espeon
Why I love Eevee: They are so cute with their fluffy tails and are powerful.

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
Username: Element0
Your partner Eevee: Venix the Eevee
Reason why you like Eevee: All of its evolutions are so useful in all types of situations
Current topic answer: If they do add another eeveelution, my pick would have to be a steel type. Steel types are pretty awesome and a steel eeveelution (Steeleon?) would be even cooler.

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
I think Ghost and Dragon. Ghost is my first choice. :D

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
Username: Altomare
partner: Lacus the Eevee
Reason: Eevee is cute! It also has many evolutions, it's one of the reasons I like this pokemon.
answer to current topic: Definitely dragon. That'd look awesome.

TheFallenUmbreon

Dreams shall never fall...
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 27, 2014
If there was a new evolution of Eevee, what type would you want it to be?

Hhhhhmmm......dragon...simply because I like them and they can use various types of moves, such as flying and fire type attacks.

Greenbeans

Guardian of Le Foret
Years
Welcome all new users!
I think we need a new topic!
Do you think Eevee would make for a good starter pokemon?

I think it would make for a very good starter pokemon because all of the different choices you can make when you want to evolve it. But a con would be that most people would want to evolve it faster then others.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Do you think Eevee would make for a good starter pokemon?

Of course! There are a bazillion (well, exaggeratedly speaking lmao) opportunities to evolve Eevee. Whether you'd like to have a grass-type starter, a fire-type starter, a water-type starter, or even go deeper and maybe get a dark-type companion! Eevee is one special Pokemon, and it's up to you, the trainer, to train it the way you want it to be and for what's best for it. :3

Psystar63

☆ || [The Wandering Star] || ☆
Years
Username: Psystar63
partner: Epsilon the Eevee
Reason: Eevee was one of my first favourite Pokemon, and it's so easy to get attached to it. In my first game in Gold it was always on my team. And I had a hard time choosing whether to evolve it into Espeon or Umbreon. And I love staring at it's cute long ears and that fluffy tail :3

answer to current topic: Would Eevee make a good starter?
Definitely yes. You wouldn't be limited to just having a fire, water or grass type starter. For once I could have a dark-type starter like I always wanted. And also, since Eevee can become 7 different types, it'd be interesting to see how your rival would challenge your starter- that is, if your rival also gets an Eevee...

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hey guys! This is a wonderful club and I'd hate to see it closed, but the owner has gone inactive so this club needs a new owner. PM me if you're interested and we'll see about transferring ownership :) If no one's interested in taking over I'll close the club in a few days so that it can be remade in the future, so give me a shout if you are. n.n

Edit: Closed to be remade by new owner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back