• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Years of Lies (PG+16) OOC

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
*Nervously laughs* Sorry! We`re just on the last month of school, and tests are swamping me! As soon as school is done, this rp will move at a faster pace!

Social Kibbles@
You're post is around the length that I'm looking for, so I have no arguements there! I see a few awkward sentences, but not enough to really throw me off track. The only distracting bit was the font you selected. It's rather hard for me to read, so I ask that you and everyone else sticks to the default font. Otherwise, I'll rate it at about...8.5

~~~

Sorry I didn't get the human district up;;; I ended up falling asleep until 10PM after finishing the angel one xD;;

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Finished Nokoto's post, as well as Bernkastel's and Paris'~!

Anyone and everyone can post now, without any restrictions~! I might add Shiro's post sometime. Depends.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I just got back guys! But I'm really tired. I hopefully will be able to begin posting again starting tomorrow (After I read over everything). Good to be back!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
so i'm guessing i just put my SU here? d:

i'll get to writing then:

Name: Kerin Knight
Species: Vampire

Appearance: Kerin's hair is short and black, with his dark fringe/bangs covering only slightly over his dark, blue eyes in a kind of v shape in the centre of his face, the rest of his hair windblown to the left. He's kind of pale, he's kind of tall (about 174cm) and just a little bit muscley but not enough for him to not look skinny. Due to his vampirism, his canines are a little sharper than the average human being but he was already pale before he turned. He has a number of scars adorned on his body, mostly on his knuckles, face and arms. Other than the fact he is a vampire, he actually looks quite human. He tries to keep it that way.

He doesn't dress that fancy, either wearing a t-shirt and jeans or a kind of japanese styled male uniform on other occasions when he's feeling good. His shoes however are always the same; black converse. He doesn't wear much jewelery except a thick, black, leather, buckled bracelet, similar to a biker cuff, to hide his bite mark. He never likes to show that he is a vampire.

Personality: Kerin has never been good at keeping his cool. He tries his hardest, he really does, but it doesn't take much for the guy to take a step forward and punch you in the face. He doesn't mind a few mindless jabs at his own personality or perhaps his clothing, but as soon as you even breathe a word about somebody else, consider yourself a painful, bloody lump. He acts as some kind of vigilante but he doesn't know why; he often regrets fighting after its all said and done. Despite this, he doesn't even hesitate to jump into a fight and usually ends up on top in most cases (three to one is usually his limit). A bloody nose, grazed knuckles or bruises are not considered unusual to him. Infact, lack of any sort of injury surprises him. That was before though. Before he was turned.

Kerin wasn't always a vampire. Infact, he was turned recently. About 3 years ago. Although since he moved to the vampire district though, Kerin has kept to himself. Vampires are a lot stronger than humans were and even though Kerin's strength was amplified when he was turned, he doesn't want to think what would happen if a vampire punched him. He does what he's told, doesn't ask questions and stays out of the way. At the moment though, he has a lot of stress built up and it won't take much for him to explode.

History: Kerin's life used to be some what of a happy one. He was raised in a small home with a big family and his adopted father, Manuel Knight, a man of God, lived and ran a small church in a small town in the Human District. They were never rich but despite their shortage of funds, Manuel adopted four other orphans; Frederick (17), Nora (16), Axel (14), and Dana (9), Kerin being the oldest of them all. He was a difficult child as he grew up. Always angry or upset, when he started attending school Kerin would come home bruised or battered from some kind of fight. As he grew older, his attitude improved only slightly. People would tease him and his siblings about being adopted and Rin never took any nonsense. Insults about himself weren't really the spark that flamed his anger, it was the insults about the things he loves. He was never academic, more of the athletic type, but he didn't bother going on to high school. His only talent that he knew was fighting.

Kerin's home town was attacked the night he turned. A vampire couple ran through the town, destroying everything they could including the church Kerin lived in. As he tried to protect his family, he was bitten twice on the wrist in the process. After feeding on a quarter of the rest of the town, the couple left. He turned overnight and felt terribly thirsty the next. His family knew what was happening and despite their attempts to quench it, they knew what he wanted most. His instincts took over and as hard as he fought to stop them, one of Kerin's siblings, Quinn (who was 10 at the time) was killed in the process. His thirst quenched and his frenzy over, Kerin saw what he had done. To protect his family, he ran far away to the Vampire district where he thought that he couldn't hurt anyone else. Now, he lives alone in shame and grief. He would give anything to be human again and return to his family.

Element: Fire.

RP Sample: From MISFITS.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
At first I disagreed with the fact that vampires came into the human district three years ago, but I suppose they could have been rebels. Otherwise, it seems good, except for a few awkward sentences. Accepted. You will take over my character Enix's spot, and all reference to the character will be changed. You may begin anytime, and it would be best to morph your chapter 1 + 2 posts together.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Yeah see, I've never roleplayed outside of Pokémon so I'm kind of anxious/confused/nervous etc. d: But I'm sure I'll do ok.

Okay, so, what exactly am i posting about? There's only one vampire segment to post from as far as I can read so I'm kind of confused. D:

EDIT: i could always change the history? maybe rather he ventured out to the border? i just wanted his brother to die at his own hands for extra angst. d:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Skymin@
I'm sure you'll do okay as well. You could always ask me or the others for help.

Well, if you read the first OOC post here, it'll say that for Chapter one, it consists of the day of the reaping. So, write about Kerin going to the reaping, chosen, some thoughts on the vampire participants (Especially Marisa), and then his reaction to what Shiro says inside the building. That's what you can put for now, and I'll write up something from Shiro's view, on how you get to district 5.

No, I'm totally fine with it! The border consists of a barrier, and it would be hard for a human to break it. It's easier for someone to get in, than out. So, Vampire couple it is~!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
posted! d:

Kerin's showing his colours. poor, derpy, clueless kerin.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
OK, you went back to chapter 1. I'm a bit confused. Should I still post normally on the helicopter? I hope so, made my post.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
yeah. i dont think we're... where everyone else is. i'm reading through everything now since i hadn't before. d: everyone's posts are so long, the pages are so thick!

edit @SkyisUmbreon: i'm pretty sure what the vampires are doing now are not what they are doing in... Your time. d: think of it as like we are in the past, catching up! As far as i can tell, we are in a room in the government building whilst you guys are in a helicopter in district 5? We just gotta catch up thanks to my late entry d:

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Announcement:

New Rule. Each person in the rp, is expected to do atleast one post within a ten-day span. This span will become shortened, if nessesary. If you'll be gone for more than 2 days, please PM me with the details of your situation, and when you will return.

If a character is inactive for 14 days (2 weeks without notice), they will be killed off.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Well im back from a lame weekend camp. I'll get a post up tomorrow morning! (ie in about 12ish hours)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 29, 2012
When are you going to post again for the other districts lady!?!! Cause I certainly can't post again without some sort of interaction between either Amelia or Cross' character

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
I'll try to post again within the day, if necessary.

Back