• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Video Game Franchise

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
Huge fan of Fire Emblem here.

I played Fire Emblem 7 when I was a kid. Looked for Roy all game haha.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I love Super Mario Bros. It's arguably one of the biggest video game franchises in the world, and its protagonists, Mario and Luigi, are very well-known. Even those who are not into gaming are familiar with these two, haha. So far, my favorite game from this franchise has gotta be New Super Mario Bros. U. The graphics are spectacular and the music are extremely catchy, which makes it very easy to get yourself addicted to this game. xD

Legend of Zelda is also one of my favorite franchises. I immediately became a fan of Zelda games as soon as I was introduced to Ocarina of Time nearly ten years ago.

shadowdueler474

Muffins for all!
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 25, 2014
My favorite franchise is the Okami franchise. I just loved those games. Some other ones I love are Fire Emblem, Pokémon, Tales of, Sonic, Zelda, and Mario.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Mario & Pokemon are my two favorite game franchises. Super Smash Bros. is a close second as well. I enjoy a lot of game franchises, so I guess I'll just stick to listing those 3.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Ah, well, my favourite franchise is definitely Fire Emblem, because I really love the sense of bonds and friendship during the plot as you'd have to rely on strategy and strength in order to pass through each chapter with particular situations. The Tales franchise is also a nice mention, because their plots are straight from the heart, and I do love the battle systems they have. Shout outs also go to the Legend of Zelda, Persona, Mario, and the Pokemon franchises.

TY

I have to say for me its StarCraft and Borderlands. StarCraft for having such a amazing storyline and the gameplay in the single player is awesome, not to mention that you play as one faction, kill the other and then play as the ravaged faction to rebuild and take revenge.

Borderlands is a awesome game for the huge ammount of avalible loot and loads of enemies to beat. The level system is fun and Borderlands 2 is challenging as heck.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
The Elder Scrolls is one of the deepest and beautiful games made in the history of... Ever. I absolutely love it and highly recommend it to any fan of RPG games.

Back