• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Hoenn/Kanto Journey Journal - Want to share your travelling stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
Just been playing a bit of Emerald. I started again the other day and I'm just about to head over to the Magma Hideout on Mt Chimney.

Blaziken Lv38
Lombre Lv38 (I can't believe you can't get Water Stones until you have Dive!!!)
Swellow Lv38
Lairon Lv38
Seviper Lv38
Grumpig Lv38

I never realised Sevipers were so good!

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I started my ruby game over and chose treecko, then got taillow, shroomish, ralts on the way to rustboro.
after that i trained up a bit in granite cave and found an adamant aron.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I've started fire red again, I got Charmander, I'm hoping to get Electabuzz too.

Right now, I'm doing all the Oak's parcel stuff.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 12, 2012
In sapphire currently trying to evole my modest feebas I caught a few hours ago.

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
Years
Hey wassup. Since I restarted Leaf Green, I got the first four gym badges. My Pokedex reads 45 Pokemon caught. Huzzah! :D So far, most of my Pokemon are level 22 (the rest are higher except for my Mankey which is level 21). I plan to beat the trainers on the bike path and the trainers in the dojo in Saffron City before beating the fifth gym. *nods*

wus6r

pokemon expert
Years
just started emerald recieved a shiny treeko as my starter anyway. just trashed watsan (third gym leader)
my team grovyle lv 32, tailow level 28, kirlia lv 29 and maril lv 28

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
:O,

I've come so far since I last posted, I've done all the gyms, and im on three island looking for the little kid

My team is Lapras, Charizard, Pidgeot and Jolteon all level 46-50, I want them 50-55 before I start the league.

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
Years
Emerald: For those of you who don't know (which is probably everyone), in Emerald, I'm raising about 70 (73, last time I counted) Pokemon to equal levels, rather than picking a team. Just yesterday, everyone finally got between levels 35 and 38 (depending on whether they need to learn moves or evolve). Now that that was done, I faced Winona. Here's how the battle went, turn by turn:

-Winona starts with Swablu; I send out Sealeo
-Sealeo uses Ice Ball; gets Swablu down to half HP
-Swablu uses Mirror Move and does 1 damage (Critical hit)
-Sealeo KO's Swablu with Ice Ball

-Winona sends out Tropius
-Sealeo KO's Tropius with Ice Ball

-Winona sends out Pelipper
-Pelipper uses Supersonic and confuses Sealeo
-Sealeo hurts self in confusion
-Pelipper uses Protect
-Sealeo hurts self in confusion
-Sealeo uses Body Slam
-Pelipper uses Aerial Ace
-Pelipper uses Aerial Ace
-Sealeo uses Aurora Beam
-Pelipper uses Protect
-Sealeo snaps out of confusion but fails to attack
-Pelipper uses Protect and fails
-Sealeo uses Encore (One of my favourite attacks, hee hee hee...)
-Pelipper uses Protect
-Sealeo fails to attack
-Sealeo uses Aurora Beam
-Pelipper uses Protect
-Sealeo fails to attack
-Sealeo KO's Pelipper with Aurora Beam (Sealeo down to half HP in end)

-Winona sends out Skarmory; I switch to Castform
-Castform uses Sunny Day and transforms
-Skarmory uses Steel Wing (not very effective; ups Defense)
-Castform KO's Skarmory with Weather Ball

-Winona sends out Altaria
-Altaria uses Dragon Dance
-Castform uses Hail and transforms again
-Altaria uses Dragon Dance
-Castform KO's Altaria with Weather Ball

Overall, an easier battle than I expected (not to mention my Pokemon were at higher levels--her highest was 33 and mine were 35), although that Pelipper was a bit frustrating... Oh well, I had electric Pokemon for backup, I just didn't use them. And I think this is the first time I battled Winona and her Altaria didn't damage any of my Pokemon... Point is that now I have six badges, and can use Fly--which will make traveling SO much easier. Now for the hard part: get everyone to level 40-42 before taking on Liza and Tate.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
YEAH HAH!!!! YIPY!!!!
i finally got me a
dpmfb230.png
to complete my hoenn pokedex!!!!(i shall choose a chikorita)

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
I beat the league on Fire Red, now I need to get the national dex and do the Islands stuff.

I did get any of the legendary birds ; _ ;

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
It's taking me a-g-e-s to get the 60 pokemon I need, I just go to the Safari Zone and catch a load of Pokemon there. I was trying to get a Dratini with no luck and then all of a sudden a Dragonair appeared and I caught it first try! ^0^

I'm well happy, I'm going got evolve it to a Dragonite and have it take down the league :D

The Hero Without a Name

Da bee dee da ba mouse...
Years
Ch'kuso-ARRGHHHHH...

I'm trying to find a Ditto on my Emerald (with an Adamant nature and 31 ATK IV's) so I can transfer it to Diamond... I got a lv5 adamant Abra w/ Synchronize leading my party just for this, and I'm having TERRIBLE luck, and every adamant ditto I find has bullsh*t for IV's...

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Ch'kuso-ARRGHHHHH...

I'm trying to find a Ditto on my Emerald (with an Adamant nature and 31 ATK IV's) so I can transfer it to Diamond... I got a lv5 adamant Abra w/ Synchronize leading my party just for this, and I'm having TERRIBLE luck, and every adamant ditto I find has bullsh*t for IV's...

some help with that?? do you need the location?its in fallarbor town,in the fossil maniacs house.

PB.

'PB
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 2, 2011
Yaaaay, Its a happy day in the world of PB ^0^

I got my National Dex, it took a few days but I finally did so I'm really pleased. I'm now on One Island getting the pass for all the islands.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
Years
  • Seen Apr 13, 2014
Got disappointed that Kingdra,Blaster & meganium Don't like to eat Anymore....

Ryuzaki_Lawliet

Arctic Fox Lover =3
Years
..I'm trying to go through the whole game with just my starter. I shall succeed. I'll have to catch more for HM needs, then quick release them back. Currently in the grass patch outside of Cerulean training before I take on my rival.

Ivysaur level 26- Tackle, Sleep powder, Razor leaf, Vine whip

Lightey

The Night Owl
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 28, 2016
On Pokemon Emrald I am on my way to stop team Maga from getting the metiors! I just got back into Pokemon, and I sold my old E Version that was right in front of Groundon. This time, I need it for Diamond.

Yaaaay, Its a happy day in the world of PB ^0^

I got my National Dex, it took a few days but I finally did so I'm really pleased. I'm now on One Island getting the pass for all the islands.

On which game? Sorry, I just wanted to know.

Just been playing a bit of Emerald. I started again the other day and I'm just about to head over to the Magma Hideout on Mt Chimney.

Blaziken Lv38
Lombre Lv38 (I can't believe you can't get Water Stones until you have Dive!!!)
Swellow Lv38
Lairon Lv38
Seviper Lv38
Grumpig Lv38

I never realised Sevipers were so good!

Wow, your a little ahead of me... If only I could find that stinkin' DS charger :(. I'll go look.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back