• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Ruins

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
Throughout the Pokémon franchise we have had many ruins to explore. Whether it be the Ruins of Alph, Abyssal Ruins, Dragonspiral Tower, Tanoby Ruins, etc, most games have given us one lot of ruins to explore. Do you think X and Y will have ruins to explore? What do you think will be there? What do you hope to learn about?

Discuss!
I don't think there is a thread like this at least.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I think there might be more ruins again! Hopefully interesting ones, though. The Ruins of Alph to me were by far the most interesting, so something along those lines, with some ancient mystery with a secret code (unlike the Abyssal Ruins which was extremely annoying to have to step every step a certain way) and then I'll be into it. I just hope there's a lot to do there and that it's not really boring/really tiring. ;(

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
I think there might be more ruins again! Hopefully interesting ones, though. The Ruins of Alph to me were by far the most interesting, so something along those lines, with some ancient mystery with a secret code (unlike the Abyssal Ruins which was extremely annoying to have to step every step a certain way) and then I'll be into it. I just hope there's a lot to do there and that it's not really boring/really tiring. ;(

I too hope there is another lot of ruins like the Ruins of Alph. It'd also be cool if there were some sort of Unown sidequest.

jov0006

Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!
Years
Yes there will, if it is based on France then we can expect to see some cave paintings either as ruins, a museum or simply a tunnel as a replacement for a bridge

Or so I speculate... Cant wait for gen 6.

Last edited:

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
Ruins sound exciting! It means more Pokemon to be discovered, possible rare items to be found and more ways to level up and train your team! Oh, and don't forget the adventure! I wonder what the ruins will be based on if one were to be implemented. Perhaps something that connects the player to the legendaries? *Anticipating* xD

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I'd like to see some ruins for the legendary trio in different places, like how it was for the Regi trio in R/S/E and the trio in D/P/Pt.

It would be interesting if they put the ruins in special places like in a volcano, underwater or even as a huge tower structure. In where they would have their different challenges, such as the waves in the water ruins in which you have to dodge (similar to Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door), where it's not completely submerged.

Back