• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Opal

Would you like to be a Pokemon Designer or Spriter for Pokemon Opal?

• Designer, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 53 24.8%
  • Spriter, yes! (Contact me)

Votes: 31 14.5%
  • Both! (Contact me)

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Nope!

Votes: 116 54.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tnguye3

Very, very, very lazy spriter.
Years
so do we the other creators still remain or are we gettin replaced as well

I think we remain. From what I understand, Nyu is giving away her leadership to a volunteer. She'll still help us work on the game, it's just that she doesn't have the time and wants some time for herself. So basically, we stay, and we get a new boss. ^_^

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
so do we the other creators still remain or are we gettin replaced as well

heck no XD that'd be terrible. Our team is so lovable.
Really, for the demo, it looks like all i gotta do is throw out some bugs and get the fakemon in the dex.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
cool, I thought this game was in a bad state since you were "giving" it to someone else, congrats on the demo (well not yet, but you know what I mean) Team Opal!

Freak A

Back !!!
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2013
ummm since im the oldest member can i volenteer even though i dont think i deserve the leadership after how i kept disappearing in many months, but just thinkin of makin a game again gives me some hope tht im still in so thts why im self volenteering but not hoping u shud give it to me. i could be a temporary leader until u find someone else cuz u cant trust me with responsibility i think.

Edit: sorry bout the spelling mistakes i was typing quite fast

tnguye3

Years
Woot, can't wait for the demo release! ^_^
Also about the leadership, we could assemble all the peeps that are volunteering and make a democratic vote? xD (lol)
Nah just kidding, I'm gonna stay outta this, lol.

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
ummm since im the oldest member can i volenteer even though i dont think i deserve the leadership after how i kept disappearing in many months, but just thinkin of makin a game again gives me some hope tht im still in so thts why im self volenteering but not hoping u shud give it to me. i could be a temporary leader until u find someone else cuz u cant trust me with responsibility i think.

Edit: sorry bout the spelling mistakes i was typing quite fast

errr.. no. :| Sorry, but no. The fact that you're not really available to merely talk about the story anymore doesn't seem to help the situation. D: Sorry, Freak.
Either way, I've found someone totally capable of doing the job.. they actually make fakemon too, and have worked with RPGXP for a couple years.

Also, I'm going to have Computer Programming class this year(but it will be C++ language, I think.) it could help, though.

Sad thing is, RPGXP for some reason reverted to trial mode.. I think I'm going to hand it over to that person now..

tnguye3

Years
Awesome, can't wait to meet the new leader!
Anyways, good luck on your C++ programming lessons, hope you have fun (maybe you could even start working in high end companies with your skills! ^_^)
Also, leaving for Bulgaria tomozz for 2 weeks! :P
Hopefully I'll have a set of fakemon uploaded before tomorrow afternoon. If not, oh well, I'll do the homework during the holidays. ^_~

Years
I think that your starters could definitley use some work, the spriting technique is good, but you need to work on the concept

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
...Not like i have time to that right now. Thanks, though.

Hikasuto.. one of the evolutions of Churisuto.
No__030__Hikasuto_by_Kitsukitty.png

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 6, 2017
Wait, I thought Churisto was a ghost type...
Am I thinking of someone else?

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
WHAT!!!!

@acedragonite
and why would i be a noob??

@nyu churisuto kinda looks like a digimon. lol :p

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
@acedragonite
and why would i be a noob??

@nyu churisuto kinda looks like a digimon. lol :p

That's because it was slightly based on one.
What the.
I present Churisuto a while ago.
Eh. Ok.

I wish rpgxp would work againnn D:

...can rm2k3 save and read .rxproj files(or whatev the rpgxp files are?)

flamemaster

Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
i thought so.
no rm2k3 cant do that it can only open files made with rm2k3.
your rmxp isnt working? is it on trial mode or not working at all?

flamemaster

Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
Hey nyu I made a new sprite, go to flameking_2010 on photobucket and tell me what you think :) its the aquaub sprite =)

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
i thought so.
no rm2k3 cant do that it can only open files made with rm2k3.
your rmxp isnt working? is it on trial mode or not working at all?

Reverted back to trial mode.

err, the person who was going to handle Pokemon Opal has left |D The scripter of pokemon Opal sorta wanted to have a try at this so i'll ask him. otherwise I'll give it to Freak(if that is ok)

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Scripter's got the files. and I got RPGXP back. <_< -sigh-
anyway, the scripter's gonna try and add some interesting stuff. :>

flamemaster

Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
since its back to trial mode you should go to google type in rpg maker xp for free. and watch the one made by zigzack54. it should help you get rid of the trial version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back